PDA

View Full Version : Balancing Team

iadvisoryi
11-13-2018, 04:01 PM
For the balancing team- put some logic into your nerfs and buffs.

Your only marching fire balancing update was on aramusha, who has no opening, and you nerfed his top light speed... What? But kensi, Warden, Valk, lawbringer, orochi, tiandi, Shaolin, their top light speeds are fine.. yeah I mentioned low tier characters in that statement because aramusha was already low tier when you nerfed him. And your statement was "lower tier players struggle against him too much" what? Now you care about lower tier players? When every balance statement you make is comparing a characters state of balance to what pro league higher tier players think?? Listen to the general public, stop being hypocritical with all of your patches.

Warden- fast top light, fast zone, a stam drain on that guarantees two side lights into another chain off charge and on charge a 40dmg top heavy. A sb that you can't grab him out of, gets armor on charge, highly unavoidable unless you guess right. On top of you not being able to escape him because of his dashing heavy which has him travel a football field in half a second.

Not even going to talk about conq.

Do you assume once you rework a character that they should be out of your scope of balance? This game will NEVER be balanced if consistent, overall community driven updates. That are basically designed for PC even though console holds majority of your player base, therefore 1v1's 2v2's and 4v4's are complete toxic, infuriating, experiences that lead to little reward and much stress.

I'm ranting because I want to see the game do better but with how this has been the past few months I don't see it happening.

Keep ignoring your community replying with vague answers to our questions, it will be great for you in the future.

Ubi-Jimothy
11-13-2018, 04:34 PM
Hey iadvisoryi,

Although I can't personally comment on many of the balancing topics in too much detail, we are analyzing the current situation closely and will hopefully be able to provide you guys with some information soon.

Although you're frustrated, I appreciate you making constructive comments. I'll forward them all on to the team, and hopefully we can provide you with some additional news soon.

Blitzwarrior771
11-13-2018, 08:16 PM
aramusha is Not balanced it needs nerf and kensei should be buffed so he can use his side heavy and not to be blocked all the time .

Devils-_-legacy
11-13-2018, 08:19 PM
aramusha is Not balanced it needs nerf and kensei should be buffed so he can use his side heavy and not to be blocked all the time .
How did you come to this?
I would of said aramusha needed a nurf more then kensie

Blitzwarrior771
11-13-2018, 08:33 PM

Itís for advisory thatís from his angle of seeing things . His main is aramusha and yet he suck with it lol

Blitzwarrior771
11-13-2018, 08:38 PM

Hey iadvisoryi,

Although I can't personally comment on many of the balancing topics in too much detail, we are analyzing the current situation closely and will hopefully be able to provide you guys with some information soon.

Although you're frustrated, I appreciate you making constructive comments. I'll forward them all on to the team, and hopefully we can provide you with some additional news soon.

And for Ubisoft team wouldnít be easier to fix the game before the marching fire or after the marching fire ?? I think you rush with release hoping it will balance the things but u didnít listen to us . We were still asking for balance way before marching fire . Now good luck balancing the game . I hate turtle meta more then light attack spam but Iím tired of both . Easy and cheap wins .

Devils-_-legacy
11-13-2018, 09:02 PM
Itís for advisory thatís from his angle of seeing things . His main is aramusha and yet he suck with it lol
Auto correct sorry I was ment to ask how you think aramusha is stronger then a Kensie.
How did come to this?
I wouldnt of said aramusha needed a nurf more then kensie

iadvisoryi
11-13-2018, 09:08 PM

You're mad ignorant. If you could read I said I'm not an aramusha main. On top of that your tier list is awful. You think kensi needs a buff? And aramusha needs a Nerf? What? Do you think all wulin and Warden, shaman, berzerker, need buffs too? You don't know who I main, or how I play. Get off my thread.

Blitzwarrior771
11-13-2018, 09:49 PM
Because aramusha is not using heavy attacks and kensei is dependant on heavy attack to do any damage . Now u tell me is it harder to block parry aramusha or kensei ? The game is leaning towards speed towards faster characters and moves. This is the new meta either pick fast assassin and have fun just pressing r1r1r1as orochi or be a meatshield a punching bag. Iím not asking make them weak make them useless but I think unblockable should be unblockable and then u say oh well itís unblockable but u can parry it . **** that . Make heavy attack not useless . I think this could balance the game this could be solution . You know assassin would think twice being fearless and going after heavy knowing how devastating heavy attack is but opposite now they feed on heavy attacks . There is 3 classes right now fast speed assassin , turtles with shield and vanguard /heavy/hybrid who are not spicialized in turtling or fast light attacks . And I think 3rd class or meta hurt the most because of the heavy attacks . Unblockable should not be blocked or parried but only way to escape is dodge. Or nerf assassins and turtles with shield and make the playing field even . Keep in mind we are talking about rep 50 and up u canít compare hero who is at the rep1-12 no full gear or perks.

Blitzwarrior771
11-13-2018, 09:59 PM
List of op heroís with full gear and perks , warden , conqueeror , beerseeker , shaman, Valkyrie , orochi, aramusha , nobushi he is really special with his long range and bleeds . Shaolin soon to be one of the best in game . And nuxia. The only assassin I donít mention here is the peacekeeper and I think all other assassins should be as

iadvisoryi
11-13-2018, 10:13 PM
List of op heroís with full gear and perks , warden , conqueeror , beerseeker , shaman, Valkyrie , orochi, aramusha , nobushi he is really special with his long range and bleeds . Shaolin soon to be one of the best in game . And nuxia. The only assassin I donít mention here is the peacekeeper and I think all other assassins should be as

I'm literally not reading any of that because of how crazy it is, thanks though.

Devils-_-legacy
11-14-2018, 02:17 PM
Because aramusha is not using heavy attacks and kensei is dependant on heavy attack to do any damage . Now u tell me is it harder to block parry aramusha or kensei ? The game is leaning towards speed towards faster characters and moves. This is the new meta either pick fast assassin and have fun just pressing r1r1r1as orochi or be a meatshield a punching bag. Iím not asking make them weak make them useless but I think unblockable should be unblockable and then u say oh well itís unblockable but u can parry it . **** that . Make heavy attack not useless . I think this could balance the game this could be solution . You know assassin would think twice being fearless and going after heavy knowing how devastating heavy attack is but opposite now they feed on heavy attacks . There is 3 classes right now fast speed assassin , turtles with shield and vanguard /heavy/hybrid who are not spicialized in turtling or fast light attacks . And I think 3rd class or meta hurt the most because of the heavy attacks . Unblockable should not be blocked or parried but only way to escape is dodge. Or nerf assassins and turtles with shield and make the playing field even . Keep in mind we are talking about rep 50 and up u canít compare hero who is at the rep1-12 no full gear or perks.
Honestly I would rather fight a decent aramusha then a decent Kensie. A aramusha is predictable because of the way his infinite chain works or deadly feint I have a way easier time then fighting a Kensie.
The rest of what you wrote just seems to be hate for assassins and unparribale heavys(I dont agree with).
And the bit about gear score you can have 3 perks at rep 8 and up

RexXZ347
11-16-2018, 04:48 PM

Wtf did you just said? Lmfao. I thought at first it was sarcasm but after i read your post you are being real. Kensei needs a nerf on his side dodge. Aramusha needs a buff. Major buff.

Blitzwarrior771
11-16-2018, 05:21 PM
Wtf did you just said? Lmfao. I thought at first it was sarcasm but after i read your post you are being real. Kensei needs a nerf on his side dodge. Aramusha needs a buff. Major buff.
Yup orochi and aramusha need major buff , good luck with the game Iím out.