PDA

View Full Version : Parry question

Diettiger2017
11-13-2018, 02:03 AM
If you parry someone are you open to being gb by someone els is there a small window where you canít do anything ?

SixAxe505
11-13-2018, 02:08 AM
This is what "ganking" as they call it is at it's highest form. If you played the 1st weekly challenge you should understand. While you are in the animation for block/parry, you can be interrupted with bashes and guardbreaks. For block specifically you can still be hit with an unblockable as well. This is the main issue people have with combat in 4s in general. It makes it less skill related to do well outnumbered and just luck based.

Devils-_-legacy
11-13-2018, 11:45 AM
If you parry someone are you open to being gb by someone els is there a small window where you canít do anything ?

Yes you can counter gb after being parried

BadBOO17
11-13-2018, 03:50 PM
I think there is definitely an opening. Ive been gb'd out of parries a few times and i think its just a free gb for them. Same thing with bashes if you get a parry off youll just get bashed out of the parry. 1vX fights are pretty much a death sentence and unless you play JJ, zerker, or kensei youll lose them like 95% of the time

SangLong524
11-13-2018, 03:56 PM
Bashes, yes. But guardbreak?
I dont know. Guardbreaks seem to bounce off during animation. Only the hard guardbreak like the good old Pancake flip or DE can go through.