PDA

View Full Version : Getting kicked at the end of breach.

Anxiety_Pillz_
11-12-2018, 11:54 PM
Ok this is the second time Iím writing this because even this website logs me out randomly and I lost my thread.

Anyways, this game is still kicking us half the time and often at the end of breach. Itís a little disheartening to be kicked after a victory the very second before youíre rewarded and are sent right to the main menu instead. The devs need to understand that this game will die very quickly with technical issues like this if people experience what I just did. I never come crying on the forums but I just got kicked twice in a row AFTER the victory in breach. Thatís an hour of playing and absolutely nothing to show for it. 60 reps is a bit hard to do when we lose out on 50% of the xp. At least I have today. Iíve got two rep 60s. Been here from the start with 110 days played, and even I wanted to quit after this insulting display of a game.

There are WAY to many insane games out right now for Ubisoft to still have the same issues they had day 1 with kicking people.

I highly recommend you guys implement double xp for about a week to make up for all this lost xp the community has experienced. You have to take action quickly or at least acknowledge this or my 999,999 steel purchases every season will end. Iím probably the only millionaire playing this game and honestly Iíve funded marching fire myself with the money I throw at this game. I would literally buy you guys new server equipment if you could tell me what the problem is and why you canít fix it for 8 seasons. I donít care, I just want to play when I can and not have it be a waste of time. Thanks in advance, I have faith in you guys.

P.S. Iím also an Author who could make or break the image of this game to the public. Donít sell an unfinished product to people with power because the pen is indeed mightier than the sword. Thatís all Iím gonna say for now.

UbiInsulin
11-13-2018, 12:21 AM
Yeah, that's rough. :( After this happens, do you appear to have otherwise normal connectivity with the game? Does this affect your whole party?

Anxiety_Pillz_
11-13-2018, 12:25 AM
Yeah my gigabyte Internet is flawless and the game runs fine, itís just that same old error message about experiencing connectivity problems or something. Havenít ever read it all this time because Iím too upset to read at that time lol. Sometimes party members are kicked as well or itís just 1 of us unlucky individuals. Ironically for me itís when I have a huge break out game and score 2k+ 😐

SixAxe505
11-13-2018, 01:09 AM
So I don't know if you are trolling or not about all the cash and authorship, but even if you were not; it doesn't really matter. I have come to say that I have experienced what you have as well. Very rarely, only up to 2 times a day, but not everyday and not back to back. I don't have a specific time metric for it. It appears to be random. Sometimes, it says you have lost connection to the server and you get sent to the multiplayer menu. Other times it kicks me to the start menu and says that my ethernet cable has been disconnected. I can understand the frustration of it in a breach and I do think it's a server side issue. Alternatively it could be the connection between players as well. I have noticed if I play with people who have ridiculous ping then sometimes it disconnects me after it stutters about for a while.

Anxiety_Pillz_
11-14-2018, 09:00 AM
So I don't know if you are trolling or not about all the cash and authorship, but even if you were not; it doesn't really matter. I have come to say that I have experienced what you have as well. Very rarely, only up to 2 times a day, but not everyday and not back to back. I don't have a specific time metric for it. It appears to be random. Sometimes, it says you have lost connection to the server and you get sent to the multiplayer menu. Other times it kicks me to the start menu and says that my ethernet cable has been disconnected. I can understand the frustration of it in a breach and I do think it's a server side issue. Alternatively it could be the connection between players as well. I have noticed if I play with people who have ridiculous ping then sometimes it disconnects me after it stutters about for a while.

Well tonight it happened 3 times to me and at least once to every party member. Weíve tried 4 different ppl hosting, restarting the game after every match, and tried many game modes. All of them will kick you and itís the worst itís ever been throughout the whole life of the game so far. It was always annoying but I was never at the point of being nervous all match because itís a 50/50 chance I get kicked.

Also Iím not trolling at all about my credentials and the money Iíve pumped into this game. Iíve dumped a small fortune into their pockets and they seem to really be incompetent at this point. The community I have brought to this game is all quiting and I struggle to even fill groups now because everyone is so pissed over balance. Then you get kicked on top of these glaring balance issues? Yeah I donít blame them for leaving. Iím actually on the verge after tonight being worse than last. Iíve lost faith in the devs completely. The last den was an insult and we canít ever expect a fix to the technical issues if not by now. So you have an unbalanced game that boots you 50% of the time. We have all just come to accept this as normal and just assume itís a mystery to them. Meanwhile, epic games is able to put every damn platform on the same server. You got consoles, PCs, and friggin phones all playing together flawlessly with 100 ppl to a server. These guys canít even keep 8 ppl from the same platform together. Sorry but this has become unacceptable and this game should probably die now if you canít fix or balance your game. The communityís patience is very thin by now and the fact that I run into the same ppl all night tells me this game is shrinking fast already. My hope is that they sell the rights to for honor 2 to one of the big companies that can handle a game like this. They bit off more than they could chew and they themselves are upset with the balance situation they are stuck in. Their formula for making a viable hero got them into trouble and pidgeon holed them into giving everyone the same mechanics to survive. Everyone needs 400ms lights now, an unblockable, hyper armor, and an opener. Thatís the situation they are in unless they remove parry and you know they wonít do anything that drastic at this point. So instead we will see this game become more of a hack and slash multiplayer game where everyone is God and can do ridiculous moves. And for these reason and after writing all this I have come to the realization that I have to be done playing or ill just become more frustrated every night that these issues persist. So good luck to those of you who chose to stick around and see the dev team fall apart and the game die. I for one donít really feel like watching that happen.

Best wishes, and God speed. Iíll tune into warriors den 1 more time just to confirm my disappointment. Take care.

ChampionRuby50g
11-14-2018, 10:05 AM
Not so much topic related, but still I want to mention this. I brought up the random log out issues a year ago, as I would often have to log in 3 times just to reply to a comment or view different sections. I sent video footage of this occurring to a Ubisoft mod team member of this forum, whom I trust enough that I know they wouldíve forwarded it to the appropriate people. The fact that it hasnít been fixed now is honestly appalling. It still happens to me on Occassion. Why hasnít progress been made?

Anxiety_Pillz_
11-15-2018, 09:41 AM
Not so much topic related, but still I want to mention this. I brought up the random log out issues a year ago, as I would often have to log in 3 times just to reply to a comment or view different sections. I sent video footage of this occurring to a Ubisoft mod team member of this forum, whom I trust enough that I know they wouldíve forwarded it to the appropriate people. The fact that it hasnít been fixed now is honestly appalling. It still happens to me on Occassion. Why hasnít progress been made?

Yeah the irony of being kicked from a game then coming in here and writing a long post about it just to be logged out of their website automatically and thread lost is just too much.

I never used to pay much attention to the people who all told me Ubisoft was a pretty incompetent company. Iím just going to avoid them completely in the future after this experience. Itís a little sickening to me now that I gave them so much money. Not for the fact the money is gone but for the fact that they just collected money without improving the quality of their game. Sure we got all the dlc in the world which just makes them more money, but investing in better equipment or employees would have saved their game and kept it running perfectly. That to me is worth more than any of the dlc content. Iíd play vanilla for honor if it had no disconnects over this crap.

yOsHiArTs
11-15-2018, 10:28 PM
You know, for an author with millions, you have horrible grammar, and typing, I call BS

Anxiety_Pillz_
11-16-2018, 05:03 PM
You know, for an author with millions, you have horrible grammar, and typing, I call BS

Interesting. While I admit, it probably seems far fetched for someone such as myself to exist on these petty forums riddled with egocentric attitudes and narcissistic personalities. A community Hell bent on ripping its own people apart instead of discussing the issues at hand to better our addiction. However, the 1% does exist, and believe it or not we are people just like you who enjoy the virtual experience of beheading someone to relieve ones stress. For me personally itís stimulation, lots of stimulation to feed my manic twin and keep it from going out and beaheding thy neighbor. You see, there are those of us who have access to the flow of consciousness within ones mind and thus forth have the ability to describe in great details the inner workings of their mind, emotions, and feelings. My style of writing isnít hard... I simply just bleed all over the paper and relive every tragic event in my life, pumping life back into them with a pen, and giving my readers a cathartic experience like no other. Iíll run you out of breath with run on sentences and odd grammar where I control the mental pace and the amount of anxiety the reader experiences.

So while on the surface to a lemming such as yourself, I could see how your ego was slightly attacked or put into defense mode due to all your short comings in your own life and the idea that I exist in your world. Itís tough. You come on here and canít even discuss the topic because your attention is stuck on whether or not Iím real. While I sympathize with you, as I too have been a victim of classisms and climbed my way out through a lucky string of tragedies (if you call that luck) which left me suicidal and completely lost in life. As my mental state was changing and various manifestations of mental disorders plagued my mind, I began to journal these changes. Fast forward a few years and these journal entries turned to poetry, short stories and finally a memoir. This all took place after serving in the military and returning back home to use the GI bill and start my life over. I did my undergrad in psychology then a social work graduate program which gave me my masters and a career as a therapist. While therapy pays decently when you have your own practice, the discovery of my writing became far more profitable as I began to fully explore it. An old professor of mine who I used to share my writing with finally introduced me to a friend of his in the publishing business and the rest is now history. I have immortalized myself and my story into the fabrics of society forever.

So what have you done in life besides call people out on video game forums for not having the proper English grammar that is out of date to us contemporary writers anyway? Had I known my critics would follow me here and challenge me on my personal life story and not the content in which I was trying to discuss, I would have indeed stepped it up and wrote as though this were being published. However, the forums do not demand nor is it socially appropriate to write that proper on here, there is no need, these are conversations back and forth much like texting a friend. So before you pat yourself on the back for all the research and hard work you put into backing your 1 sentence with 4 breaks in it, to call BS, Iíd recommend you stop and ask yourself; for what do I benefit from this? Are you opposed to my complaint about the technical issues and therefore need to discredit me? Or are you simply acting as a self appointed forum cop who serves the community by simply calling BS when youíre superior intellect tells you it is?

Either way, the game is still crashing... stay on topic please. Thank you.

yOsHiArTs
11-16-2018, 05:34 PM
You should of proof read this before you posted, and put some feeling buddy

Roseguard_Cpt
11-16-2018, 05:45 PM
Perhaps it's a bit inappropriate to say here, but Mount and Blade II: Bannerlord is looking to be a promising Stance Based Fighter. While it doesn't have an official release date, M&B Warband is still plenty fun to stave over the time till then.

I really liked For Honor and feel like it peaked the season before the Conq rework. Blocking and parrying actually worked, no 400ms attacks, fights actually had to be skill based mind games not just light and move right stick. I would have been fine if only Kensei got a rework that season, as Kensei is still the only character I consider having actually gotten a rework. The other characters got streamlined, less options, less variability, less mindgames.

yOsHiArTs
11-16-2018, 06:23 PM
You know what, your right buddy, I apologize, I should stop being an idiot, sorry your game crashed, I dont have that problem, besides the occasional crash like once or twice a week, after the victory.

Anxiety_Pillz_
11-16-2018, 06:53 PM
You should of proof read this before you posted, and put some feeling buddy

Incase you missed it detective, or simply canít read between the lines, Iíll read it to you.

Iíve left you with only two possible answers. Either my story is accurate or I just wrote and made up a story in 10 minutes with no edits. Both of which place me as a writer of some sorts. So Iíll let you mull that concept over in your head while you search for a leg to stand on and change your attack from calling BS to whether or not you can ďfeelĒ my writing.

Enjoy looking foolish, embrace it, as there really isnít much else you can say or do to change that image. I can do this all day with ease so feel free to keep digging... buddy.

Anxiety_Pillz_
11-16-2018, 06:57 PM
You know what, your right buddy, I apologize, I should stop being an idiot, sorry your game crashed, I dont have that problem, besides the occasional crash like once or twice a week, after the victory.

Well I am humbled now. Thank you for apologizing. Iím sorry for the mind games, unless you enjoyed it.

yOsHiArTs
11-16-2018, 11:28 PM
;) I did, what platform are you experiencing these crashes on?