PDA

View Full Version : Petition to players

Blitzwarrior771
11-12-2018, 09:13 PM
We must do something enough is enough . Letís just play against bots for week or a month . Letís deplete the lobby and let this *******s enjoy playing against them selfís . If you are tired being a meatshield sign in and doit bro . We love the game we wonít quit it but we gonna play bots until something is done . Fix matchmaker and premades . Rework defensive and offensive meta for all characters not just buff and nerf that wonít work . Let them wait for match 30 min to play let them wait for it forever . Dodge is brocken block is Brocken . Only fast hero and light attacks thrive right now . Oh and some will just use shield bash over and over again and nothing u can do . Broken .

chukblok
11-12-2018, 10:13 PM
Ive only played vs AI for months now. The game is so much more enjoyable. breach and dominion vs AI...its so stress free and I can just enjoy the game with others.

GrislyAccord
11-13-2018, 02:46 AM
I only played against bots. But after Marching Fire, the bots became even dumber than usual. Now they are so obsessed with an objective, you can kill them while they're running toward it and they won't even turn around and fight.

But frankly, I haven't been playing since the first few days of Marching Fire. I just stopped in to see if they've fixed anything in the meantime. I see that they haven't. Ho hum. Too bad, really. Was my favorite game. I've been playing Battlefield 1 for the last three weeks and having fun. (For Honor was my mainstay for almost two years, so I desperately needed an alternative. BF1 was on sale. Call it serendipity.)

Estillon
11-13-2018, 02:45 PM
I'm with you.

Can't promise I will quit pvp entirely, but I spend more time solo than ever before.

Teleportation across the map was the last straw.

Not gonna allow this game be a source of frustration anymore.

MrBeave
11-13-2018, 03:39 PM
I only played against bots. But after Marching Fire, the bots became even dumber than usual. Now they are so obsessed with an objective, you can kill them while they're running toward it and they won't even turn around and fight.)

Yeah, I noticed this as well and I hope they fix it. I like playing against AI but not if they're acting like idiots. Then everyone just hangs out by the spawn point, getting kills as the AI just runs around.