PDA

View Full Version : Request for gameplay

YungBoulder
11-12-2018, 11:16 AM
I would like to request the return of gear stats as most of us players are veterans and played since day 1, whenever we ranked up, it made us feel much more incredible and powerful and the grind was good, now there is no grind and it's just boring. The perk system works in a terrible way too. So on behalf of the veterans, please bring back gear stats.

Also I would like to request the customization of minions to the character's screen only as they are all midgets and during breach, their shields aren't right.

Ubi-Jimothy
11-12-2018, 11:49 AM
Hey YungBoulder,

Thanks for the feedback, but I must say it's unlikely that both these requests will happen. Customizing Minions would take a bunch of time to develop properly, and would be odd to implement (i.e. who's minions are used, when you have 4 players all with customized minions it'd be hard to clarify).

Regarding Perks, I'd like to hear why you think it's terrible so that we can look into it. Gear Stats will most likely not return however, as the Perks system, in our eyes, is a much healthier way to offer item progression without having over the top stats. It may need some tweaking, but it's a new system, and we're always looking out for your ideas on how to improve and expand upon the feature!

Illyrian_King
11-12-2018, 04:24 PM
Hey YungBoulder,

Thanks for the feedback, but I must say it's unlikely that both these requests will happen. Customizing Minions would take a bunch of time to develop properly, and would be odd to implement (i.e. who's minions are used, when you have 4 players all with customized minions it'd be hard to clarify).

Regarding Perks, I'd like to hear why you think it's terrible so that we can look into it. Gear Stats will most likely not return however, as the Perks system, in our eyes, is a much healthier way to offer item progression without having over the top stats. It may need some tweaking, but it's a new system, and we're always looking out for your ideas on how to improve and expand upon the feature!

Customizing minions would be a great addition and there have been dozens of posts about this.

The question who's minions is a very easy one: Before release there was a short period (I think Alpha or Beta) where minions of a team didn't have the same colour. It depended on the player's colour. There were variations of darker and brighter blue/purple/orange/red.

If we simple "quater" the minions (because of 4 players per team), then everybody would bring 1/4of his army.

Since we can deploy troops in the Faction War, this is nothing out of the sky. Having 100% copy-paste soldiers is boring and I don't know who's idea this was ... I mean even the scratches on their helmets are always same.

Also the Gear Stats were way better then Perks and best would have been a combination of both systems for true individualty ... but sadly nope.

I have more hope for customizable minions, then for a revertion to the old gear stat system.