PDA

View Full Version : Make game not boring

Averageperson10
11-12-2018, 01:40 AM
Is there any way to make for honor more enjoyable playing onlys is semi fun but annoying have to try hard, and half the time its turtle vs turtle so fun right. also i hate in duel how guard break works half time how do you guard break next to someone miss and get grabbed as you're guard breaking. i know this will never happen but will there ever be balance in game . Dominions and breach are fun but cringe half the time where you cant get a 1on1 or 2v1 its always 4v2 or 4v1 when you play with randoms never have a fairly even skill match 4v4 . I personally feel honor is purely just to find those very very few people who will spend endless amount of money for pointless **** and zero care about how game preform or how enjoyable it is which i feel games key purpose it to be enjoyable yet for honor just ruins its own game from the start when it came out and i started playing i can probably say i am done with this awful game tried all new characters out and theyre all worthless and unbalanced , i love abusing light spammings and free hits moves so fun and skilled getting kills using zero skill and just turtling and using cheap moves great game .

Blitzwarrior771
11-12-2018, 01:52 AM
One word premades . Screw premade team they sucking out fun for everyone 😡😡😡

Averageperson10
11-12-2018, 02:01 AM
I also forefoot to add i love the 5 minute duel wait time and 30-40 minute ranked wait time such great game making their players wait to enjoy a single match this company has best staff to community ever...