PDA

View Full Version : JJ's kick

BadBOO17
11-11-2018, 11:45 PM
Why can JJ's kick wallsplat?

Concs bash, cents punch, wardens quick bash, warlords headbut, and so on not wallsplat as well? Oh because that would be OP right? Yep

SixAxe505
11-12-2018, 01:22 AM
To solidify his position as the strongest character in the game. It makes no sense to me or alot of other people either. There is a running theory on the Chinese market, telnet, and Chinese superiority and what not.

Vakris_One
11-12-2018, 03:47 AM

Concs bash, cents punch, wardens quick bash, warlords headbut, and so on not wallsplat as well? Oh because that would be OP right? Yep
There is nothing OP about JJ's kick. You can avoid absolutely everything he can throw from his forward dash heavy with just a single well timed dodge on reaction. He can't even cancel and go for a GB in time to catch you. Just watch this video and you'll understand how to avoid it every single time:

https://youtu.be/3sdiYwzkFK8

And just to put this out there: Conq, Warden and Warlord can initiate their bashes after a dodge unlike JJ who has to dash forward and then throw out a heavy in order to access his kick soft feint. That's an inferior version of what those heroes have any way you look at it. Centurion's jab used to wall splat until the devs realised just how ridiculous it was to give a hero whose main shtick is taking half your life away in a cutscene easy access to wall splats, so they rightfully took it away.

All 4 of those heroes also get a heavy from GB, which JJ does not. Giving JJ a wallsplat on an easily avoidable kick is nothing to write home about. If you're constantly getting yourself into a situation where a JJ kicks you into a wall then that's a mistake you are making.

To solidify his position as the strongest character in the game. It makes no sense to me or alot of other people either. There is a running theory on the Chinese market, telnet, and Chinese superiority and what not.
So an opinion that only one single person has expressed on this forum so far and which prompty got everything about it disproved and debunked is a "running theory"? Well dang, when little things such as facts get ignored in favor of feelings, huh. You should strive to be more critical of the things you read instead of taking someone's opinions at face value and then assuming those opinions as your own without question nor research of your own.

SixAxe505
11-12-2018, 03:58 AM
What I said was mostly in jest, except about his being the strongest character. I TRULY believe in that. Also, I never said I agree with the telnet thing. Also, just because no one said anything doesn't mean they disagree. For instance, I didn't reply to that thread, but I did read it. Who can say, who believes it or doesn't. However I don't want to discuss that here or in general actually. You should take it easy man, your blood pressure is through the roof on that post.

Vakris_One
11-12-2018, 04:15 AM
What I said was mostly in jest, except about his being the strongest character. I TRULY believe in that. Also, I never said I agree with the telnet thing. Also, just because no one said anything doesn't mean they disagree. For instance, I didn't reply to that thread, but I did read it. Who can say, who believes it or doesn't. However I don't want to discuss that here or in general actually. You should take it easy man, your blood pressure is through the roof on that post.
My blood pressure is fine. It's the brain cells I lose every time I read this forum that's the problem.

Knight_Raime
11-12-2018, 05:33 AM

I'm 90% sure one of conq's bashes wall splats.
JJ has no way to make you play near a wall.

Blitzwarrior771
11-12-2018, 06:24 AM
Problem with his kick is that triggers revenge for enemy I donít ****ing understand how can u do that ? Itís like free revenge every time .

SangLong524
11-12-2018, 08:00 AM
How moronic. Its not funny to see the collective intelligence degenerate at monthly pace since “launch”.
why not wallsplat? Did you eyes miss the stumbling back? Of course, if its near some obstacles, it will be wallsplat. Pure logic. Happen with every single moves that capable of sending the opponent stumbling back.
And oh the move is sooooo telegraphing.

Blitzwarrior771
11-12-2018, 08:05 AM
His kick is useless if he is gonna keep giving the revenge 100% to enemy . Another thing is his stamina is poor and only way to get stamina is going into sifu you canít move u canít defend .

ArchDukeInstinct
11-12-2018, 08:29 AM

The only bash that wall splats is the 700ms shield bash mixup.

BadBOO17
11-12-2018, 09:14 AM

I thought one of his did too and I tried going into training mode before i typed it out to try some different bashes out and i couldnt splat anyone but im also an unrepped level 2 conc who played conc once so im no leading authority on him.

BadBOO17
11-12-2018, 09:35 AM
There is nothing OP about JJ's kick. You can avoid absolutely everything he can throw from his forward dash heavy with just a single well timed dodge on reaction. He can't even cancel and go for a GB in time to catch you. Just watch this video and you'll understand how to avoid it every single time:

And just to put this out there: Conq, Warden and Warlord can initiate their bashes after a dodge unlike JJ who has to dash forward and then throw out a heavy in order to access his kick soft feint. That's an inferior version of what those heroes have any way you look at it. Centurion's jab used to wall splat until the devs realised just how ridiculous it was to give a hero whose main shtick is taking half your life away in a cutscene easy access to wall splats, so they rightfully took it away.

All 4 of those heroes also get a heavy from GB, which JJ does not. Giving JJ a wallsplat on an easily avoidable kick is nothing to write home about. If you're constantly getting yourself into a situation where a JJ kicks you into a wall then that's a mistake you are making.

So an opinion that only one single person has expressed on this forum so far and which prompty got everything about it disproved and debunked is a "running theory"? Well dang, when little things such as facts get ignored in favor of feelings, huh. You should strive to be more critical of the things you read instead of taking someone's opinions at face value and then assuming those opinions as your own without question nor research of your own.

Thanks for the video, most of these new heros kits are overwhelming with the amount of options and utility they seem to have especially with the addition of all these 400ms attacks is frustrating. Guess my reactions arent what they used to be but that video clears up most of it

BadBOO17
11-12-2018, 09:50 AM
How moronic. Its not funny to see the collective intelligence degenerate at monthly pace since “launch”.
why not wallsplat? Did you eyes miss the stumbling back? Of course, if its near some obstacles, it will be wallsplat. Pure logic. Happen with every single moves that capable of sending the opponent stumbling back.
And oh the move is sooooo telegraphing.

I dont know if you are being serious or trying to troll. With your logic, all bash style moves that make you "stumble back" like from lawdaddy, conc, warden, warlord, cent, glad, and even shugokis sprint move should splat and they clearly dont. But "pure logic" says they should right? How moronic indeed

ArmoredChocobo
11-12-2018, 04:31 PM
His kick is useless if he is gonna keep giving the revenge 100% to enemy . Another thing is his stamina is poor and only way to get stamina is going into sifu you canít move u canít defend .

But he can easily go into a zone that can beat out most attacks.

I find people that consistently get tricked by Sifu-Zone.

Blitzwarrior771
11-12-2018, 06:51 PM
His zone is way to risky and expensive on stamina just keep pressure on him .

UbiInsulin
11-12-2018, 09:09 PM

Yeah, there's a pretty noticeable divide between where the "comptetitive" community lands on JJ vs. some players on here. The tier list (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bk6y7jw2ujLrjm0Zzbb4aEZUV13gyGoy-IobrkfNgaY/edit#gid=0) isn't official or anything, but he's down in B tier for 1v1 due to the problem with dodges escaping his offensive mixups.

Fat_Conzo1ubi
11-12-2018, 09:21 PM
One of conc cam wallsplat, you have to initiate a bash after a successful hit and if you hit the bash after it can wallsplat but the soft fainted bash or the regular bash cant wallsplat dude

Blitzwarrior771
11-13-2018, 12:58 AM
The only option jj can use is his light attacks so he donít get parried so often but then again there is other much better characters equipped and specialized for light attacks . Waste of steel .

iadvisoryi
11-13-2018, 02:52 PM
Yeah, there's a pretty noticeable divide between where the "comptetitive" community lands on JJ vs. some players on here. The tier list (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bk6y7jw2ujLrjm0Zzbb4aEZUV13gyGoy-IobrkfNgaY/edit#gid=0) isn't official or anything, but he's down in B tier for 1v1 due to the problem with dodges escaping his offensive mixups.

Think about this logically, he's one of the strongest in 4v4's. You took away tiandi's kick to wall splat even though it's insanely slow. But you'll let a shin kick that is mixed from an armored heavy wall splat? Take the wall splat on his kick away. It's ridiculous in 4v4s. And dual is null and void at this point unless your playing for a bit of fun. Dual doesn't offer as much xp as it needs to.

Siegfried-Z
11-13-2018, 03:18 PM

Maybe he is average or a bit higher in 1v1, but in 4v4... he is absolutly horrible. He makes Kensei looks ridiculous.
I'm only rep 3 with JJ and i already have a better KD ratios with him than with my Warden rep 12, my Valk rep 17, my PK and Zerk rep 11... And even on the point to do better than with my Shaman rep 17.

So, i have better stats with my Kensei rep 30.. but not for a long time. That's not normal.

As for Shaolin... i'm rep 133 and my best friend rep 140.

We've made few duels, he pick up Shaolin he never ever play a single time and beat me with my rep 11 PK... Then i pick up my rep 2 Shaolin and absolutly destroy him with his Cent rep 24... That's not normal.

JJ should not be able to lights spam.. on console JJ are already doing that due to weird animation which makes his 500ms lights hard to deal with. His second lights should be 600ms which would oblige him to go into mix up and not only doing : L/L - H/L - Zone/light ...

Devils-_-legacy
11-13-2018, 06:50 PM

https://youtu.be/lzO90PKd-kc

2. Mins in the video Its probably due to his animations been a tad bugged.

Blitzwarrior771
11-13-2018, 07:46 PM
Think about this logically, he's one of the strongest in 4v4's. You took away tiandi's kick to wall splat even though it's insanely slow. But you'll let a shin kick that is mixed from an armored heavy wall splat? Take the wall splat on his kick away. It's ridiculous in 4v4s. And dual is null and void at this point unless your playing for a bit of fun. Dual doesn't offer as much xp as it needs to.

Now where is your logic? Why would you play duel for exp ? U canít deceive really nobody with your crap logic .

UbiInsulin
11-13-2018, 07:48 PM
https://youtu.be/lzO90PKd-kc

2. Mins in the video Its probably due to his animations been a tad bugged.

We've made sure to forward the issues with his animations to the team.

Blitzwarrior771
11-13-2018, 07:51 PM

Maybe he is average or a bit higher in 1v1, but in 4v4... he is absolutly horrible. He makes Kensei looks ridiculous.
I'm only rep 3 with JJ and i already have a better KD ratios with him than with my Warden rep 12, my Valk rep 17, my PK and Zerk rep 11... And even on the point to do better than with my Shaman rep 17.

So, i have better stats with my Kensei rep 30.. but not for a long time. That's not normal.

As for Shaolin... i'm rep 133 and my best friend rep 140.

We've made few duels, he pick up Shaolin he never ever play a single time and beat me with my rep 11 PK... Then i pick up my rep 2 Shaolin and absolutly destroy him with his Cent rep 24... That's not normal.

JJ should not be able to lights spam.. on console JJ are already doing that due to weird animation which makes his 500ms lights hard to deal with. His second lights should be 600ms which would oblige him to go into mix up and not only doing : L/L - H/L - Zone/light ...

Bro you are only reputation level 3 wait until u past level 12 and then come back and tell me how op he is . JJ story is similar to centurion good for kicking noob *** once u pass that stage enjoy beating by assassins and faster characters . I revoke your rights to comment on jj until u past that noob zone rep3 .

iadvisoryi
11-13-2018, 08:11 PM
Bro you are only reputation level 3 wait until u past level 12 and then come back and tell me how op he is . JJ story is similar to centurion good for kicking noob *** once u pass that stage enjoy beating by assassins and faster characters . I revoke your rights to comment on jj until u past that noob zone rep3 .

I'm almost rep 50 with 22 days played, even if someone is just starting the same gives you no right to be toxic, everyone has a right to their opinion. You have no power here. Stick to the subject and stop being a pos.

Devils-_-legacy
11-13-2018, 08:16 PM
We've made sure to forward the issues with his animations to the team.

Thanks was surprised no one brang it up before me tbh

Blitzwarrior771
11-13-2018, 08:24 PM
Yeah rep 50 aramusha who only spam light attacks enuff said . And u commenting on vanguards and heavy class in fear one day they gonna crush u as it suppose to be . Lawbringer he donít need a buff he just need his heavy attacks to work and stop being parried all the time .

Blitzwarrior771
11-13-2018, 08:26 PM
In your words duals duels are irrelevant but thatís the only way to find out if your character is competitive enough 1v1 u dummy

iadvisoryi
11-13-2018, 08:51 PM
Yeah rep 50 aramusha who only spam light attacks enuff said . And u commenting on vanguards and heavy class in fear one day they gonna crush u as it suppose to be . Lawbringer he donít need a buff he just need his heavy attacks to work and stop being parried all the time .

I play every genre of character, and my aramusha is only rep 3, just cuz I defend a character doesn't mean I main them lmao. I have a rep 7 tiandi, 7 Warden, 7 orochi, 7 berzerker, 6 kensi, 3 gladiator, 3 shinobi, 2 nobushi, etc etc the list goes on I play many characters so don't assume things you don't know what or how I play Lol and duals are irrelevant because it can't be used to level... You clearly can't comprehend what I make threads about so I'm going to jump off this one since it's no longer about the topic and has already been addressed by a ubi memeber

Blitzwarrior771
11-14-2018, 01:51 AM
I play every genre of character, and my aramusha is only rep 3, just cuz I defend a character doesn't mean I main them lmao. I have a rep 7 tiandi, 7 Warden, 7 orochi, 7 berzerker, 6 kensi, 3 gladiator, 3 shinobi, 2 nobushi, etc etc the list goes on I play many characters so don't assume things you don't know what or how I play Lol and duals are irrelevant because it can't be used to level... You clearly can't comprehend what I make threads about so I'm going to jump off this one since it's no longer about the topic and has already been addressed by a ubi memeber
Bro your overal reputation means nothing if u donít have a hero atleast lvl 15 rep . Why Rep. 12 and up ? Because of gear only then u will get highest level gear and perks and only then u will face better players and veterans and only then u will realize full potential of the hero u play .

Blitzwarrior771
11-14-2018, 01:57 AM
Rep0-2 common gear , 1-4 rare , rep3-6 heroic , rep 5-8 epic , rep7 plus legendary . Gear still matters greatly .

Siegfried-Z
11-14-2018, 10:09 AM

I am rep 136 overall. What i say is that i already have a better KD ratio with JJ while i am only rep 3 with him than any others Char i've play by far more except Kensei. And i'm sure i'm gonna have better stats with JJ than with Kensei very soon as JJ is far better.

Oh and, Don't call me Bro boy.

I'm almost rep 50 with 22 days played, even if someone is just starting the same gives you no right to be toxic, everyone has a right to their opinion. You have no power here. Stick to the subject and stop being a pos.

Don't worry man, the guy is well known beiing toxic and saying wrong things all over the forum.

Bro your overal reputation means nothing if u donít have a hero atleast lvl 15 rep . Why Rep. 12 and up ? Because of gear only then u will get highest level gear and perks and only then u will face better players and veterans and only then u will realize full potential of the hero u play .

THIS, is very funny and show how much you lack some understanding of how this game works.
First of all, your argue is wrong about reps. Of course a guy rep 40 with a char gonna play a bit better than another one rep 10 with the same char.
But overall, a player rep 100 with ten chars rep 10 have a better ability to fight many different char as he knows them than another rep 100 with two char rep 50.

Anyway that's only a subjective point.

Another thing where you're wrong is about gear and perks.
Beiing gear 180 with 3 perks doesn't make you match maked with higher skills players... not at all. People are matched with others looking at overall reps and Skills with such KD ratios indicator etc.
That's why i'm matched with same skill bracket if i play my Kensei rep 30 or my Shinobi rep 0. That beiing said, then come back and explain me why i am doing better angainst high skill bracket players with my JJ reps 3 than with my Valk reps 17 ?

You talk about "noobs", excuse me but Wulin Char are TAYLOR MADE for noobs. Everything is so easy with JJ, Tiandi and even Shaolin while this last requires a bit more skills.

AND, Devs themselves said that they've introduced Perks system in order to reduce the gap between a char Gear 20 and a char Gear 180. So you're argue is also wrong about this.

Oh and i have Kensei at rep 30, Shaman and Valk both at rep 17 and many others between 9 and 11... so maybe i have the right to talk here Mister the Judge.
Was a pleasure to expose how much you're wrong.

BaelinFisherman
11-14-2018, 07:11 PM
That beiing said, then come back and explain me why i am doing better angainst high skill bracket players with my JJ reps 3 than with my Valk reps 17 ?

You talk about "noobs", excuse me but Wulin Char are TAYLOR MADE for noobs. Everything is so easy with JJ, Tiandi and even Shaolin while this last requires a bit more skills

I have to point out something here. Anyone who has trouble with VALKRIE of all characters, is definitely a noob, or just plain bad. One of the things I see most communities agreeing on in FH, is that even reworked, Valkrie is still a bad character. Not as trash as she was, but basically still a noob stomper and nothing more.

So of COURSE you are going to have a better k/d with JJ than Valk. Limited though his moveset is, it still offers more than Valk does.

Same with Kensei. While he's not a BAD character, he's not even close to top tier, with his abysmally slow heavies, and very predictable mixups. A decent player won't sweat over a Kensei. A MEDIOCRE player won't sweat over a Valkrie.

Thing about JJ, is his slow heavies. Yeah he has hyper on them, but so what? So does Highlander, but the only difficult part about HL has nothing to do with heavy attacks OR HA.

Kensei also has hyper armor, but while fairly balanced, he is not top tier. JJ has hyper on very slow, predictable attacks. He has his unblockable chain finishes, but guess what? Once people get over the odd timing of them, he becomes parry bait, reduced to soft feinted dodge attacks into lights, and his stance mixups, and even those are predictable.

JJ, imo, is far from OP, and once people get used to his timing, I think you'll find that he becomes parry bait like almost every other heavy in the game.

Blitzwarrior771
11-15-2018, 03:02 AM
I am rep 136 overall. What i say is that i already have a better KD ratio with JJ while i am only rep 3 with him than any others Char i've play by far more except Kensei. And i'm sure i'm gonna have better stats with JJ than with Kensei very soon as JJ is far better.

Oh and, Don't call me Bro boy.

Don't worry man, the guy is well known beiing toxic and saying wrong things all over the forum.

THIS, is very funny and show how much you lack some understanding of how this game works.
First of all, your argue is wrong about reps. Of course a guy rep 40 with a char gonna play a bit better than another one rep 10 with the same char.
But overall, a player rep 100 with ten chars rep 10 have a better ability to fight many different char as he knows them than another rep 100 with two char rep 50.

Anyway that's only a subjective point.

Another thing where you're wrong is about gear and perks.
Beiing gear 180 with 3 perks doesn't make you match maked with higher skills players... not at all. People are matched with others looking at overall reps and Skills with such KD ratios indicator etc.
That's why i'm matched with same skill bracket if i play my Kensei rep 30 or my Shinobi rep 0. That beiing said, then come back and explain me why i am doing better angainst high skill bracket players with my JJ reps 3 than with my Valk reps 17 ?

You talk about "noobs", excuse me but Wulin Char are TAYLOR MADE for noobs. Everything is so easy with JJ, Tiandi and even Shaolin while this last requires a bit more skills.

AND, Devs themselves said that they've introduced Perks system in order to reduce the gap between a char Gear 20 and a char Gear 180. So you're argue is also wrong about this.

Oh and i have Kensei at rep 30, Shaman and Valk both at rep 17 and many others between 9 and 11... so maybe i have the right to talk here Mister the Judge.
Was a pleasure to expose how much you're wrong.

Ok I call u my b itch how is that for a change ? Wait I donít give a **** what u think thatís right . You are rep3 using common or rare gear fighting others who use rare or common gear . Use your logic atleast that u are fighting beginner level . Well if u had logic by calling u a bro means u equal to me but now u are just my b itch .

GayForShugoki
11-15-2018, 08:23 AM
Warlord, Warden, and COnq don't need a wallsplat/ledge. My thicc man Shugo's headbutt should ledge and wallsplat.

ArchDukeInstinct
11-15-2018, 08:47 AM

Ah yes your anecdotal example is totally legit evidence.

Siegfried-Z
11-15-2018, 10:17 AM
I have to point out something here. Anyone who has trouble with VALKRIE of all characters, is definitely a noob, or just plain bad. One of the things I see most communities agreeing on in FH, is that even reworked, Valkrie is still a bad character. Not as trash as she was, but basically still a noob stomper and nothing more.

So of COURSE you are going to have a better k/d with JJ than Valk. Limited though his moveset is, it still offers more than Valk does.

Same with Kensei. While he's not a BAD character, he's not even close to top tier, with his abysmally slow heavies, and very predictable mixups. A decent player won't sweat over a Kensei. A MEDIOCRE player won't sweat over a Valkrie.

Thing about JJ, is his slow heavies. Yeah he has hyper on them, but so what? So does Highlander, but the only difficult part about HL has nothing to do with heavy attacks OR HA.

Kensei also has hyper armor, but while fairly balanced, he is not top tier. JJ has hyper on very slow, predictable attacks. He has his unblockable chain finishes, but guess what? Once people get over the odd timing of them, he becomes parry bait, reduced to soft feinted dodge attacks into lights, and his stance mixups, and even those are predictable.

JJ, imo, is far from OP, and once people get used to his timing, I think you'll find that he becomes parry bait like almost every other heavy in the game.

So your point is to say Valk and Kensei are weaker so that's normal i've got worst stats with them than with JJ.. So, you confirm my point. But with JJ eveything is so easy... look, Conq is the best of all looking at stats, but if i pick up Conq, i'm doing bad, because i miss some experience with him to do well. But, despite beiing a low JJ rep, i'm destroying eveyone with him. That's not normal.

Plus, people already get used with JJ UB Timing. That doesn't change anything.

And, Saying Valk is only good at Mediocre level and Kensei average at decent level is not what stats shows and most people feels.

Kensei was the Best 4v4 char before MF and among the top one in Duel and while we don't have stats so far for the new Valk Devs already said after rework that Valk was above any others char of the game in duel except conq and on par with Kensei and was average in 4v4.

And these stats are coming from top 2,5% players, so, no, Valk and Kensei aren't only noobs stompers. They are good. If well played in the right hands, that's the point.

Ok I call u my b itch how is that for a change ? Wait I don’t give a **** what u think that’s right . You are rep3 using common or rare gear fighting others who use rare or common gear . Use your logic atleast that u are fighting beginner level . Well if u had logic by calling u a bro means u equal to me but now u are just my b itch .

Call me whatever you want little boy. You just make yourself looking like an idiot by doiing this.

I've dismantle everything you said point by point with argues. You have nothing to respond so you just insult me... typical child reaction.

BTW, i'm not gay.. sorry. Good luck in your education.

Ah yes your anecdotal example is totally legit evidence.

You're the one who state that, i didn't say my words are godlike. But my personal gaming experience is showing (by my own stats) that JJ is above others.
And, Arch, i don't know why you keep looking at every single little things to disagree with me all the times like you do with Champion, Vakris, Charmz etc just because of COnq discussion.

This has nothing to do in this topic.
Don't agree about one thing doesn't mean we have to do so all the times.. it is possible to remain objective and to not taking this to personal.
At least, i would have tried.

DefiledDragon
11-15-2018, 04:52 PM
reputation means nothing

That's the actual truth of the matter.

Devils-_-legacy
11-15-2018, 05:04 PM
That's the actual truth of the matter.

Not really it's subjective

DefiledDragon
11-15-2018, 05:17 PM
Not really it's subjective

No it isn't. It doesn't indicate anything more than how many XP points you've earned with each character and with every character overall. That's it. It's not an indicator of skill in any measure. It's no more valid a metric for player ability than how many hours you have in the game. What if somebody only ever plays vs AI and they get to rep 60 with every character. Are they better than somebody who only ever plays PvP and gets to rep 10 with every character? Who do you think would win that matchup in the event they faced off in a duel? It could go either way, but my money would be on the player with experience of fighting other players.

It's a time served indicator, nothing more. Skill isn't required to earn rep, therefore, rep is not an indicator of skill.

Devils-_-legacy
11-15-2018, 05:27 PM
No it isn't. It doesn't indicate anything more than how many XP points you've earned with each character and with every character overall. That's it. It's not an indicator of skill in any measure. It's no more valid a metric for player ability than how many hours you have in the game. What if somebody only ever plays vs AI and they get to rep 60 with every character. Are they better than somebody who only ever plays PvP and gets to rep 10 with every character? Who do you think would win that matchup in the event they faced off in a duel? It could go either way, but my money would be on the player with experience of fighting other players.

I already know one a ps4 player who only plays Kensie who's only rep 60 but he's godlike vs other players.
The player vs ai bit they would have hard time coming back to PvP as lvl 3 bots do not play like real players.
I was just in a dominon game with a rep 80 vs a rep 350+ it was like watching a lvl 1 bot fight a player.
I never said it was an idicator of skill the reason I say it's subjective is its about experience after a certain point rep doesn't mean much but it's still an indicator of how much experiance they have in the game.

SangLong524
11-15-2018, 05:28 PM
What is going on so far? Rep debates?
It is so cute to see you people bring it up again. Rep 352 total here. Reputation does not affect performance technically. There is no attribute give as rep is earned.
And JJ is not OP, neither does his kick.

DefiledDragon
11-15-2018, 05:30 PM
I already know one a ps4 player who only plays Kensie who's only rep 60 but he's godlike vs other players.
The player vs ai bit they would have hard time coming back to PvP as lvl 3 bots do not play like real players.
I was just in a dominon game with a rep 80 vs a rep 350+ it was like watching a lvl 1 bot fight a player.
I never said it was an idicator of skill the reason I say it's subjective is its about experience after a certain point rep doesn't much but it's still an indicator of how much experiance they have in the game.

Yeah, like I said, it's an indicator of time served, or as you say, experience. What's important about experience though, is the type of experience a person has. Experience against AI is nowhere near as useful as experience against other players. I'm not saying that rep doesn't tell you how much experience a player has with the game or a character, but when I see people dismissing other players opinions on the game because they don't have x rep score I facepalm.

Devils-_-legacy
11-15-2018, 05:33 PM
What is going on so far? Rep debates?
It is so cute to see you people bring it up again. Rep 352 total here. Reputation does not affect performance technically. There is no attribute give as rep is earned.
And JJ is not OP, neither does his kick.

Only thing I don't like about jj is his wonky *** animations and no reps not i never said its a indicator of skill just of length and experience

SangLong524
11-15-2018, 05:39 PM
I play both ai and pvp Dom and breach. There are a lot of differences. What a level 2 bot perectly capable of, like dodging kicks and other so-called undodgeables, can easily land on a high rep player, after a certain amount of mind game of course.
I dont think we could dismiss other opinion even if we want to. Theirs is there to stay. We arent mods. But i certainly dimiss the illiterates who ignore the fine texts of the game, of course.

Devils-_-legacy
11-15-2018, 05:40 PM
Yeah, like I said, it's an indicator of time served, or as you say, experience. What's important about experience though, is the type of experience a person has. Experience against AI is nowhere near as useful as experience against other players. I'm not saying that rep doesn't tell you how much experience a player has with the game or a character, but when I see people dismissing other players opinions on the game because they don't have x rep score I facepalm.

I agree and I don't use that as an argument the only time l really look at rep is if there on the first few reps as there not going to have a higher understanding of the game.
I only said it's subjective because someone said it means nothing it's still an indicator of length/experience not an amazing one but the best we got.
@SangLong524
I'm not sure I only have lvl 3 bots and lvl 1 for duel so I'm not sure what they do.

SangLong524
11-15-2018, 05:42 PM
Only thing I don't like about jj is his wonky *** animations and no reps not i never said its a indicator of skill just of length and experience
:) i didnt reply to your post. Just the overall tune the thread is turning to. I fully agree that rep can indicate certain things like exp through sheer time spent. Although it will be horrendously overestimated if it was spent playing with with level 1 bots.

Devils-_-legacy
11-15-2018, 05:48 PM
:) i didnt reply to your post. Just the overall tune the thread is turning to. I fully agree that rep can indicate certain things like exp through sheer time spent. Although it will be horrendously overestimated if it was spent playing with with level 1 bots.

We've all literally said the same thing just worded it diffrent

Jrock42_
11-15-2018, 06:07 PM
Ignore blitz, dude's toxic AF. And tends to be wrong, while spouting off nonsense

Blitzwarrior771
11-15-2018, 10:27 PM
Ignore blitz, dude's toxic AF. And tends to be wrong, while spouting off nonsense

Funny and if we agree we could even be the best friends .are you honest in person like that ? With your friends and people around you who donít agree with you all the time ? Lol I bet you got no balls to tell what you really think .

ArchDukeInstinct
11-16-2018, 03:41 AM
You're the one who state that, i didn't say my words are godlike. But my personal gaming experience is showing (by my own stats) that JJ is above others.
And, Arch, i don't know why you keep looking at every single little things to disagree with me all the times like you do with Champion, Vakris, Charmz etc just because of COnq discussion.

This has nothing to do in this topic.
Don't agree about one thing doesn't mean we have to do so all the times.. it is possible to remain objective and to not taking this to personal.
At least, i would have tried.

I would have said that regardless of who you were. Your stats between the two characters mean nothing, period.

Jrock42_
11-16-2018, 08:18 AM
Funny and if we agree we could even be the best friends .are you honest in person like that ? With your friends and people around you who donít agree with you all the time ? Lol I bet you got no balls to tell what you really think .

You on PC or console? I would gladly tell you what I think about you as close to in person as I can get.

Siegfried-Z
11-17-2018, 10:11 AM
You on PC or console? I would gladly tell you what I think about you as close to in person as I can get.

Oh.. it looks like Blitz disppear once things got serious.
Like you said dont even care this is just a child i gess ;)

UbiInsulin
11-17-2018, 08:56 PM
...why are we doing this rep-comparing stuff? Let's just have this be a general purpose JJ thread.

Also, Stefan confirmed on the last Warrior's Den that we're aware of the Jiang Jun animation/indicator issues.

Siegfried-Z
11-19-2018, 10:20 AM
...why are we doing this rep-comparing stuff? Let's just have this be a general purpose JJ thread.

Also, Stefan confirmed on the last Warrior's Den that we're aware of the Jiang Jun animation/indicator issues.

Nobody does.

We explain to the only guy who did it why he is wrong to do so..