PDA

View Full Version : My dudes

dehlenfeld
11-11-2018, 10:47 PM
Want another years worth of work? Figure out how to implement those secondary weapons on the new outfits into the game-play after you get super punished and lose your primary weapon.

Blitzwarrior771
11-11-2018, 11:32 PM
My dude thatís why I use katana itís unbreakable and so sharp that slice trough knights like piece of paper 😂

BadBOO17
11-12-2018, 12:10 AM
Katanas are some of the most overrated swords of all time and to think they could "slice through knights" is even more laughable.

The.All.Father
11-12-2018, 12:29 AM
Katanas are some of the most overrated swords of all time and to think they could "slice through knights" is even more laughable.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irony
Check this out m8. U might need it in the internet :)

Blitzwarrior771
11-12-2018, 12:37 AM
U ever seen samurai slicing a bullet with Katana on you tube ? 🤔check you tube bro .

BadBOO17
11-12-2018, 02:26 AM
Dude a simple hatchet can split a bullet its not an amazing feat. I know how weebs hold the katana as a scared thing but no sword is going to just slice through a Knights plate armor and most likely even their chainmail. Thats what they were designed for.

DefiledDragon
11-12-2018, 03:16 AM
Katana's are beautiful swords, but they're of relatively piss poor durability. There's a reason Aramusha is constantly checking to see that his are still straight.

Blitzwarrior771
11-12-2018, 04:40 AM
Dude a simple hatchet can split a bullet its not an amazing feat. I know how weebs hold the katana as a scared thing but no sword is going to just slice through a Knights plate armor and most likely even their chainmail. Thats what they were designed for.
Well I think you missing the point . The point is you canít even see a bullet 😂😂
I think samurai warriors were extraordinary swordsmen only fool would try to slice to thickest place on the Armor but a good swordsman could find a hole . More Armor means less mobility and agility .

Blitzwarrior771
11-12-2018, 04:41 AM

Katana's are beautiful swords, but they're of relatively piss poor durability. There's a reason Aramusha is constantly checking to see that his are still straight.

Lol aramusha is not a warrior he is a freaking shredding machine 😂

Illyrian_King
11-12-2018, 06:36 PM
Lol katanas are overrated asf.

No sword can "cut" through a steel plate armour. Just thrust in lucky cases. That's why in late medieval times, when armour available in overloads, people stopped using swords. Hammers, axes, pikes and especially halberds were used more and more.

Katanas were excelent weapons to fight against unprotected enemies, and even in Japanese warfare it was just used as a secondary back-up weapon, and NOT primary.
Spears (Yari) were famous main weapons

If someone really wants to refer one the internet, then let it be to his own doom ^^

Katana vs Viking chain mal
https://youtu.be/RFu11mSutd0

Katana vs 10$ self made sword
https://youtu.be/2t4ojjzJJZ4

UbiInsulin
11-12-2018, 09:00 PM
Hard to question the destructive power of the katana when video like this exists:

https://media.giphy.com/media/hq7aGDu8Oykrm/giphy.gif

chukblok
11-12-2018, 10:23 PM
Yep Katanas were most definitely not good battlefield weapons.
Again i say...the lawbringer would demolish every other hero on the roster in real life....
The warden would be second if he had a shield...

Illyrian_King
11-13-2018, 11:45 AM
Yep Katanas were most definitely not good battlefield weapons.
Again i say...the lawbringer would demolish every other hero on the roster in real life....
The warden would be second if he had a shield...

Warden would be a questionable second choice, since he uses a sword.

In late medieval times, swords were almost not present on battlefields, due to only little armour penetration and too much armour available.

The halberd in comparison had everything needed to ignore armour. An axe, a sting and an hammerhead or hook (depending if halberd or poleaxe).

chukblok
11-14-2018, 04:22 AM
We need a hero that has a hammer type weapon. Whether a 2 handed or single handed with shield.
I would have put conq second but he uses that flail which was never used on the battlefield if I'm not mistaken...