PDA

View Full Version : hey snoopy, you there?

XyZspineZyX
08-08-2003, 08:51 AM
i know it remains on-topic with oleg's ready room.. but really, i don't think people want to keep seeing "FW-190. Forward view and gunsight. Real things" up at the top of the list all the time. whatever people say there will make very little difference since the patch is coming soon anyways. so can you just lock that one and keep only recent ones up?

XyZspineZyX
08-08-2003, 08:51 AM
i know it remains on-topic with oleg's ready room.. but really, i don't think people want to keep seeing "FW-190. Forward view and gunsight. Real things" up at the top of the list all the time. whatever people say there will make very little difference since the patch is coming soon anyways. so can you just lock that one and keep only recent ones up?

XyZspineZyX
08-08-2003, 09:15 AM
Use PM plz.

But your wish is noted. /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif

<table width="100%" border="0" align="center">
<tr>
<td colspan="2"><hr></td>
<td rowspan="2"><font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="1">http://members.chello.se/ven/duck.jpg</font></td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td width="43%"><font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="1">Rubber Ducky, joy of joys,
When I squeeze you, you make noise!
Rubber Ducky, you're my very best friend,
it's true!

Rubber Ducky, you're the one,
You make bathtime lots of fun,
Rubber Ducky, I'm awfully fond of you.</font>
</td>
<td width="36%"><font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="1">Every day when I
make my way to the tubby
I find a little fella who's
Cute and yellow and chubby

Rubber Ducky, you're so fine
And I'm lucky that you're mine
Rubber ducky, I'm awfully fond of you.</font></td>
</tr>
</table>