PDA

View Full Version : DEVs ASK FOR BALANCE IDEAS FROM US?, OK, PUT YOURS HERE

matt89connor
11-10-2018, 09:25 AM
MINE IS THIS:

Warden: Increase the stamina cost of the bash by 25%, remove the ability to feint the bash when starts moving.

Raider: reduce stamina drain of neutral zone from 55 to 35 but reduce dmg to 26.

Kensei: nerf zone dmg to 12 , neutral top light dmg to 17, neutral side light goes to 500 ms(idk if are 600 or 500, in case still are 500, increase the dmg of 2 points).

conqueror: neutral foward bash has 900 ms of recovery if missed,reduce the cost of the unblockable by 15%.

warlord: reduce the tracking of unlock shield bash, add H+H and L+L moves, soft feint of heavy into headbutt (cost of this headbutt increase by 25% from the neutral), full block heavy is garantee if enemy hit even with light ( unless they attack form their right side).

Shugoki: rework super armor, new moves and an opening.

PK: reduce the cost of her heavy mix-up (bleed attack, GB etc..) by 30%.

Zerk: he can activate hyperarmor only after he landed 2 attacks (feint is not counted), reduce stamina of attacks by 15%.

orochi: remove the ablity to deleay the lights on chain, he has to attack immediatly or he lost the combo.

LB: proper rework , buff long arm, new mixup and give hyperarmor on his heavies.

Valk: replace the old sweep sys (speed of sweep and heavy attack), reduce recovery if missed to 700 ms, full block has block property even when she advance and can again soft feint into foward dodge light.

nobushi: reduce stamina drain of all atttacks by 25%, no more kick garantee after heavy blocked,light attacks are all 500 ms,zone 500ms (idk if this help, tell me if is right ).

centurion: he can do the kick even after side dodges and back dodges.

Gladiator: he can't feint zone anymore, but guard timing increase to 800 MS from 500 MS, Toe stab don't kill.

Highlander: reduce dmg of OF heavies from 40 to 35, increase dmg of DF side heavies from 35 to 40. DF stance lights are 500ms, OF stance lights cost 20 stamina (from 24).

Shaman: bite dmg reduce to 35 dmg, she can't jump again if she fail or get interrupted (unless the enemy suffers another bleed attack).

Shinobi:range attacks have 2 meters max of range, lights deal 14 dmg and the garantee one, 5.

Aramusha: soft feint of heavies end chain into heavy neutral from another direction,or a kick (same of full block so deals only stun effect and stamina dmg), full block recvovery reduce to 600ms.

about the Wu lin heroes:

Tiandi: reduce zone dmg to 14 (first attack).

JJ: reduce light dmg to 17

Nuxia: reduce trap dmg to 23

Shaolin: remove the ability to feint the Qi unblockable heavies into Qi Stance, reduce light attacks dmg after Qi stance kick, to 15 dmg.

now put your ideas , where are better than what Devs think ;).

note: i'm bad on ENG, if there is something that you don't understand, tell me :)

matt89connor
11-10-2018, 09:45 AM
Can the Moderators, send this to Devs?

CRIMS0NM0NKEY
11-10-2018, 10:35 AM
It pointless. They ask for feedback and they do little with it. It's more of a delay tactic then anything. I'm not saying they don't make changes via feedback. What I have saying is that it's like hoping to get a car for your sixteenth birthday and your parents get you a bicycle. It's just a reach around. YouTube's are just catching on to this. There is more than enough feedback out there for them

matt89connor
11-10-2018, 11:08 AM
It pointless. They ask for feedback and they do little with it. It's more of a delay tactic then anything. I'm not saying they don't make changes via feedback. What I have saying is that it's like hoping to get a car for your sixteenth birthday and your parents get you a bicycle. It's just a reach around. YouTube's are just catching on to this. There is more than enough feedback out there for them

true, i know that this is a tattic to take time, still, i sense that we have to show that we want this game better again even after 2 years of contents, videos, suggestions, posts that are leterally infinite.
If they want read our feedbacks 1 day (not only competive players that go on workshop),they will see how many times we answer to the call to help :)

RoyalAhole
11-10-2018, 01:01 PM
Seems like they saw the expansion lowered the player count from 17k to 9k on steam lol.

matt89connor
11-10-2018, 05:06 PM
Seems like they saw the expansion lowered the player count from 17k to 9k on steam lol.

is normal,on season 5, increase a lot in 3-4 weeks (1700 to 4-5k players always in).

on season 6 it has a boom thanks of the free buy but after 2-3 weeks, it start go down and still go down

bhitrock
11-10-2018, 05:14 PM
Shinobi:range attacks have 2 meters max of range, lights deal 14 dmg and the garantee one, 5.

I don't know the exact stats, but isn't 2 meters of range a bit too little? I mean, I never thought it was that strong, I don't see why nerfing it.
Also, is the lights change a buff or a nerf? (I don't know the current stats, so that's why I'm asking)

matt89connor
11-10-2018, 08:08 PM
I don't know the exact stats, but isn't 2 meters of range a bit too little? I mean, I never thought it was that strong, I don't see why nerfing it.
Also, is the lights change a buff or a nerf? (I don't know the current stats, so that's why I'm asking)

thanks for having answered, in the case of Lights, is a nerf, because he with 1 light attack + one guaranteed, does a damage of 22 (which is too high), wanted to reduce to 19 putting however that if he delays the second attack , it becomes another normal attack (then another 14 of damage) but no longer guaranteed.

about the Range, now they are about 4 meters and is a real problem in 4v4 especially in addition to the fact that he is a great turtle, of course this is a nerf that could absolutely be changed

UbiInsulin
11-10-2018, 08:19 PM
I just stickied Candle's thread for this purpose, so for organizational reasons I'd like to encourage people to post there as well: https://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1954181-Balance-questions-for-the-devs-(let-s-keep-some-in-one-place) .

RoyalAhole
11-11-2018, 02:16 AM
is normal,on season 5, increase a lot in 3-4 weeks (1700 to 4-5k players always in).

on season 6 it has a boom thanks of the free buy but after 2-3 weeks, it start go down and still go down

60-40k when it was given for free the 2nd time, after that it was on a steady 17k-20k for a while. Though after the expansion it just went downhill lol.
It just shows that people don't care about new content as much as they care about the whole game being taken care of i.e. balanced.
One would think Rainbow6Siege was a good lesson for them.

Hormly
11-11-2018, 03:10 AM
I laughed when they asked us for suggestions. I mean, isn't that their job? Have they not been hard at work on this? This game is only a hobby to me, to them it's what they get paid for, what have they been doing all this time

CRIMS0NM0NKEY
11-11-2018, 03:29 AM
OK. Balancing 💡
1. Balance feats make all feats available to all classes
2. Make heavies actual tanks: see item 4.

3. Balance perks make all perks available to all classes. Make an AI system so we don't have to waste time finding the perfect jigsaw combination to get that perk and make getting a combination of perks purchaseable though a paid probability like system similar to options in real life if you want to keep your micro transaction going.
4. Give all heavy classes unparriable chip damage heavies, passive HA, and at least 170 health to actually be tanks. Take away unblockables and active HA except for highlander when he goes into offensive stance to which he looses his passive HA.
5. Get rid of free damage attacks specifically free light after a light attack. It has no place in this game.
6. Make all characters run at the same pace except shinobi who can charge run of course.
7. Separate balancing for console. Your a big corporation. You got dedicated servers. You can get separate balancing in a day if you throw enough money at it.
8. Make pin attacks like shugoki DE and stampede friendly interuptable. Get rid of area attacks like shugoki, raider, JJ, kensie. They are being abused. I'm literally abusing people everyday with Shugoki's sideswipe charged heavy just like raider/kensie/JJ are. It's also one of the only reason shugoki is viable in 4v4s
9. Do the character reworks already
10. Give more feedback to the community for better public balance. State what you have changed due to community feedback and don't make excuses like the money grab perk system in regards to revenge builds.
11. In breach give attackers 100 percent revive health on the first section, 75 on the next and 50 with the commander. Make it so the defending team can't revive but have shorter respawn time.
12. Stop debuffing weak characters and revert all debuffed weak characters to their former selves until they are reworked.

CRIMS0NM0NKEY
11-11-2018, 03:41 AM
I laughed when they asked us for suggestions. I mean, isn't that their job? Have they not been hard at work on this? This game is only a hobby to me, to them it's what they get paid for, what have they been doing all this time

yes it is a waste of time. They do listen/implement minor changes but it more of a delay tactic

matt89connor
11-13-2018, 04:35 PM
I just stickied Candle's thread for this purpose, so for organizational reasons I'd like to encourage people to post there as well: https://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1954181-Balance-questions-for-the-devs-(let-s-keep-some-in-one-place) .

i see now thank you