PDA

View Full Version : Is this an error?

RaxsoTheCat
11-09-2018, 07:30 PM
So i bought For honor gold edition some time ago, this means i have the season pass. I dont have the new DLC though. I feel like you should get all the characters in the season pass or something like that. Is this just a fail/error or is it not`?

Roseguard_Cpt
11-09-2018, 07:39 PM
The Season Pass covered the first 6 DLC Heroes. Those being Centurion, Shinobi, Gladiator, Highlander, Shaman, and Aramusha. The new Wu-Lin characters are only auto-unlocked by purchasing the Marching Fire Expansion Pass. The characters are also available in game for 15k steel each. The only thing that is exclusive to the Expansion Pass is the Arcade Mode.

UbiInsulin
11-09-2018, 07:58 PM
The Season Pass covered the first 6 DLC Heroes. Those being Centurion, Shinobi, Gladiator, Highlander, Shaman, and Aramusha. The new Wu-Lin characters are only auto-unlocked by purchasing the Marching Fire Expansion Pass. The characters are also available in game for 15k steel each. The only thing that is exclusive to the Expansion Pass is the Arcade Mode.

Yep, all of this info is correct. All content that came with the Season Pass for Year 1 has been released, and Marching Fire is a separate thing.