PDA

View Full Version : Level 3 Bots easy?

Roseguard_Cpt
11-09-2018, 07:08 PM
I've been playing the weekly as I find it really easy, and I wanted to share a discovery I made, this'll get fixed, so use it while you can. The Weekly bots don't seem to know how to CGB.
I support ledging, especially in the Weekly, and I have found that the bots don't often react to moves that are delayed. Land a hit, short wait, get a GB. Have a GB get CGB'ed, small wait, try again, get it. I've saved a couple clips of me and a friend doing the weekly and I'll post them up when I get home and link them here as proof.

Velentix
11-09-2018, 08:07 PM
This is unfortunately not my experience with them, I played for a good half hour against the nuxias last night, trying to get my undergeared tiandi through, and they cgbed every single time.

Blitzwarrior771
11-09-2018, 08:21 PM
Yeah bro make them indestructible screw noobs !!! What hero I use maybe we should nerf him 😏

EvoX.
11-09-2018, 10:14 PM
You do realize it's all chance, right? The AI from level 2-3 have a set % chance to CGB a techable guardbreak, 3 having the highest. I've had them not tech up to three times in a row, and another time they've tech'd more than ten in a row. There is no trick, it's all chance, or you're just catching them in a heavy startup.

Roseguard_Cpt
11-09-2018, 10:20 PM
The Video, as promised. For some reason in the first phase the thing cut out when I killed the first Shaolin, but the rest seem intact. PlayStation's ShareFactory isn't the best unfortunately.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nzURfo5k3KY

Roseguard_Cpt
11-09-2018, 10:21 PM
Also, in phase 2 I used the delayed kick input. It seems to mess with bots a fair bit when I can make it work. It's a little cheesy.

PS. Ubi, pls don't nerf my Nobu for this

Blitzwarrior771
11-09-2018, 11:39 PM
Every other hero struggles with killing minions and bots except nobushi I think itís time to nerf . Balance nobushi according to bots . Community not need stronger bots just nerf nobushi .

Illyrian_King
11-10-2018, 02:51 AM
I would wish that there are more Bots lvl3 in Breach matches, since the lvl2 version sucks really hard for team, that is literally punished with having them.