PDA

View Full Version : "Info" Black Box

TheFriendlyNoob
11-09-2018, 01:26 AM
This game has been out for over a year and a half, but why is my chat still being blocked by the "info" box? That cheeky little **** telling me that SwagMaster69 has left the lobby always decides to censor my chat for a solid 5 seconds, making it impossible to read all the salty complaints about the Wu Lin heroes!

Seriously, all jokes aside, the update log (the black rectangular box that informs you when a player has left or joined your lobby) needs to be moved or disabled. Anytime a player joins or leaves (which happens often) your chat box completes completely unreadable, meaning that if you were having a conversation with other players (or insulting them), you'll not be able to see any new messages until after 5 seconds (and that's assuming only one person has left or joined). This isn't a game-breaking thing in the least, but it is INCREDIBLY annoying and the box just seems intent on pissing me off. Really hope someone working in the UI department can fix this.

Please tell me I'm not alone on this? This info log needs to be moved to somewhere else

DefiledDragon
11-09-2018, 03:20 AM
They need to fix the huge skulls that come up right over your opponent, obscuring everything they're doing, when your team is breaking and people are being killed. The UI in this game is really poorly thought out, if indeed it has been thought out at all.

Velentix
11-09-2018, 07:13 AM
Yeah info box needs to go completely, its never been useful, just annoying. Agree with defiled about the skulls too.