PDA

View Full Version : do you remember when Devs say this?....

matt89connor
11-08-2018, 11:37 AM
"we want remove the 1-trickPony..." they says about Nobushi zone but.,there are many heroes ( especially high tier) who is builded around that and REWORKED around that.

OLD PLAYERS DON'T FORGET NOTHING.

what do you sa now DEVS?

RexXZ347
11-08-2018, 04:53 PM
Ubisoft:............................... What was that? I can't remember.

matt89connor
11-08-2018, 05:12 PM
Ubisoft:............................... What was that? I can't remember.

hahaha yeah like once Pope answer to me on reddit :" they never say that..." when i say " in healing operation Devs say that they rework all original cast from season 5 to 7"....i tells to him to watch the Devstream(before season 5) when the guy who talk about Aramusha ( and say that need a buff, and he never appear after that video on warriorsden), say what i saw in my post...he stop responding...classic

Knight_Raime
11-08-2018, 07:22 PM
One should never expect reasoning coming from developers to stay the same. And one should always expect that what they are trying to say is never properly communicated to the community simply due to the fact that the community and the devs never have the same view point on a game.

The reason we have reworked heros that hyper focus one aspect of their kit is because the core concept of said hero is too flawed for one reason or another. The devs were only interested in making the reworked heros viable for competitive play. They specifically stated that back when reworks were a new thing happening to the game. The goal of making a wider selection of characters for a competitive scene is not a bad goal to have at all.

It's just unfortunately not as good as it could be. Due to the fact that the game and a lot of the roster are built upon a poor foundation.

Xx_Tormentor_xX
11-08-2018, 10:25 PM
d

CRIMS0NM0NKEY
11-08-2018, 10:38 PM
"we want remove the 1-trickPony..." they says about Nobushi zone but.,there are many heroes ( especially high tier) who is builded around that and REWORKED around that.

OLD PLAYERS DON'T FORGET NOTHING.

what do you sa now DEVS?

....RIP Valkyrie

RexXZ347
11-09-2018, 02:13 AM
hahaha yeah like once Pope answer to me on reddit :" they never say that..." when i say " in healing operation Devs say that they rework all original cast from season 5 to 7"....i tells to him to watch the Devstream(before season 5) when the guy who talk about Aramusha ( and say that need a buff, and he never appear after that video on warriorsden), say what i saw in my post...he stop responding...classic

you are a ****in savage bro. But i like what you did. Lmfao.