PDA

View Full Version : congrats Ubi we're done here!

Alienjf
11-08-2018, 12:55 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZsrMRp423J4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BU7VBNk0_vM
good job

MarshalMoriarty
11-08-2018, 02:25 AM
What is this video supposed to be showing, beyond the utter hypocrisy of Youtubers? It takes this guy the best part of 2 years to realise that fake enthusiasm for views is dishonest and a rather pathetic indictment of these times? That not saying what you really feel, effectively gives the tacit okay to all the problems he now belatedly feels he could have spoken up about? And to do it in such a way as to make it seem like some courageous, principled act?

Way to take a stand...

DefiledDragon
11-08-2018, 02:26 AM
He won't stop making content. Oreo said he would never make another Musha video when his recent changes dropped and said he was going to main somebody else. He put a Musha video out the other day. This games community are like battered partners that just can't help coming back for more.

Alienjf
11-08-2018, 02:35 AM
been playing sincce beta but i have come to terms that as much as i love the combat this game is broken

CRIMS0NM0NKEY
11-08-2018, 03:33 AM
To say that content creators are responsible for For Honor's failings because of an ununified voice and leadership is like saying the Jews were responsible for the holocaust. Ubisoft would probably still ignore the unified voice and just do what they please... As they have always done.

DefiledDragon
11-08-2018, 04:19 AM
To say that content creators are responsible for For Honor's failings because of an ununified voice and leadership is like saying the Jews were responsible for the holocaust. Ubisoft would probably still ignore the unified voice and just do what they please... As they have always done.

Ooh edgy. I think that FH has the playerbase it will likely always have. It may pick up new players during its lifetime but the ones that stick around will be few. It takes a special kind of masochism to stick with a game like this, where you can see the designers making obvious mistakes time and time again. Personally I'm here for the severed limbs. If they removed executions from the game tomorrow I would probably never play it again. If they added executions, or at least decapitation/dismemberment finishing moves to the combat in Kingdom Come, I would likely never play FH again, or at least play it a lot less than I do now, which isn't that much since gear farming and character levelling became literally pointless.

Fans of video games are second only to sports fans when it comes to loyalty, but unlike sports fans, they will eventually jump ship if you take too much piss.

Blitzwarrior771
11-08-2018, 04:20 AM
Check his other video on Nuxia Lol

Spectre_198
11-08-2018, 03:56 PM
Yeah one of Illests' previous videos talked about how the devs do not care and it had comments from other top for honor players including Kenzo and some others. A lot of people are trying to brush off what he's saying buts the honest truth. Tried to love this game when it has no love for us.

Blitzwarrior771
11-08-2018, 04:02 PM
False promoters , they would promote even if game has flaws . after two years he spoke something now thatís weird .

RexXZ347
11-08-2018, 04:45 PM
Lol. That's why i like illest truth. He says what is the truth and not just covering up when there's already something broken. Unlike some fan boys in here who always say "just git gud" when there really is a problem.