PDA

View Full Version : officer?

bankaiomnislash
12-28-2010, 11:39 PM
anyone know if they will ever have the officer mulitplayer skin as a dlc? i have the harlequin but realy want the officer...

bankaiomnislash
12-28-2010, 11:39 PM
anyone know if they will ever have the officer mulitplayer skin as a dlc? i have the harlequin but realy want the officer...

Ass4ssin8me
12-29-2010, 12:56 AM
I hope not, as I paid extra for that and will feel betrayed by Ubisoft if I end up having no special things in-game for buying the Codex Edition..

LordWolv
12-29-2010, 12:57 AM
Reserved for the buyers of the Special Edition. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

TheSpectator
12-29-2010, 12:59 AM
For now http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/icon_twisted.gif ..........

JinPhoenix
12-29-2010, 01:24 AM
i thought the officer was given to those that bought it from best buy, not because they got a different version of the game. I myself got the limited edition one and it didn't come with the officer.

also if they release it as DLC chances are we will have to pay for it, so it wouldn't make any difference if you paid extra for it or not.

ChaosxNetwork
12-29-2010, 01:51 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Ass4ssin8me:
I hope not, as I paid extra for that and will feel betrayed by Ubisoft if I end up having no special things in-game for buying the Codex Edition.. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Actually you payed extra for your packaging and Box thing, the computer content is free to make that is why other editions had them but for no extra cost http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Kimarous
12-29-2010, 01:58 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Ass4ssin8me:
I hope not, as I paid extra for that and will feel betrayed by Ubisoft if I end up having no special things in-game for buying the Codex Edition.. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
And? People have to pay for DLC as well and odds are they'll have to pay even more for the character itself than the equivalent value's worth in your Codex Edition. Don't forget, you have the friggin' Codex, a physical object that none of we DLC buyers will be able to acquire. Does that mean nothing to you? If a single multiplayer skin is going to strip away value of that for you, then you are petulantly entitled...

Ass4ssin8me
12-29-2010, 04:17 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Kimarous:
And? People have to pay for DLC as well and odds are they'll have to pay even more for the character itself than the equivalent value's worth in your Codex Edition. Don't forget, you have the friggin' Codex, a physical object that none of we DLC buyers will be able to acquire. Does that mean nothing to you? If a single multiplayer skin is going to strip away value of that for you, then you are petulantly entitled... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No need to get annoyed. The phsyical objects are the whole reason, I bought it. Belive it or not I had no idea of the in-game perks until after I'd payed for the product. I was just saying, the officer is the only in-game perk left that others can't obtain through other means. I guess saying I'd feel betrayed was the wrong choice of words and I apologize for that.

I also see Hit choas' point of the computer items being free :P

tyrce111
12-29-2010, 05:01 AM
I hope they dont release those...
I payed good money for those charecters and it makes me feel special when little kids tell me to pick the "Jocker Guy" because they dont have him...

SeekReality
12-29-2010, 07:40 AM
i hope not, i dont wanna race to play as the officer

i L I A IVI i
12-30-2010, 06:04 PM
can't wait to see what you get in the next AC's codex edition, i wasnt too thrilled when i got a cheap plastic box that broke in the post!