PDA

View Full Version : Game automatically marks me as ready and not enough time to prepare

Boernijay
11-07-2018, 02:46 PM
It must have happened like ten times now that I finish a match and when I go to the page where I can view orders, deploy troops or hold "ready", the game just automatically presses ready for me, before I can even decide what I want to do.

I also find that the time between matches in general is too short, especially for equipping new loot you may have scavenged, it is really annoying. Why is there so much time pressure between matches?

Vordred
11-07-2018, 02:54 PM
yeah it's been doing that to me too, it's annoying as sometimes it instantly throws me into a match before my reward screen has finished. which is incredibly annoying when i didn't want to play another match and go back to the main menu.

Herbstlicht
11-07-2018, 03:47 PM
Personally I do like the swift time between matches. When I want to manage my gear, I just leave the lobby. Even if I am labeled as ready for whatever reasons. There is no penalty for it. But as long as I enjoy the lobby, I stay and go through a few games. So for me not really too bothersome.

Ubiflowessence
11-07-2018, 08:44 PM
Thanks for sharing your feedback! How long do you think the timing should be between matches?

Xil_h
11-07-2018, 10:46 PM
Thanks for sharing your feedback! How long do you think the timing should be between matches?

Shorter, but also the time consuming clutter on level up and gear scavenging needs to be reduced or at least should be possible to be skipped.

For people who want to manage gear I recommend to leave the lobby anyway.

Velentix
11-07-2018, 10:58 PM
I agree with xil, if you can either dramatically speed up the rewards screen or give us the option to straight up skip it, that is what we want. Imo there should be at max 30 sec for time between matches, or character selection, as long as reward screen gets sped up or skipped.

Helnekromancer
11-08-2018, 02:01 AM

Also, frequently in AI matches, after the match is over and you are receiving your rewards the game will suddenly put players into another match, choosing the map for them, forcing those who don't want to partake to close the game and start it again, since you can't quit in the hero select screen if you press start. This is Xbox by the way, not sure if anyone else is having similar issue.

This might be a side effect of the game reading up players without their permission. I don't know.