PDA

View Full Version : 4v4s and putting hero's in the spotlight.

iadvisoryi
11-07-2018, 07:55 AM
This is strictly from a Dominion/breach standpoint

Let's first address broken hit indicators I'm blocking, them being either invisible or showing up super late in the opponents attack which makes it unreactable. (Gank situations)

Next, these are the hero's that are super strong (too much so) in 4v4's.

Highlander- where do I start. Unbelievably broken in 4v4s and strong in dual. Infanite unblockables, stamina drain, free unblockable 40dmg heavy off of a kick or caber toss. Unblockables that when thrown in a team fight, are barely visible and do so much damage that your probably dead before you get revenge.

Kensei- I wouldn't say busted, but a very strong pick with his target switching lights, armor heavies, instant zone, instant top L, super high damage top unblockable.

Shaman- let's be honest, this character has been stupid since release. Bite, too much damage, it already heals her, everything she does faintable into a bleed or grab, bleed being omnidirectional unlike PEACEKEEPER COUGH COUGH.... Crazy damage unblockable, no running from her with her dash attacks. Also being a heavy for some reason.

Berserker- busted but workable... The armor is crazy and base damage on everything he does which makes him strong if you try to 2v1 him, very strong pick for anything team fight

Jiang Jun- gets a unblockable cleaving zone off of a parry. A kick to the shin wallsplats??? What????? Imense amounts of damage on his other unblockables, and his fast lights doing 18? 20+dmg? Something like that? On top of almost everything he has hits anyone within a block vicinity. Way too strong

Warden- not a busted pick but a knowledgeable one, until his sb is slowed down to make it reactable close range he will be a stupid pick. Top heavy hurting like a bear trap around the neck. Armor around his charged sb. Non grab-able when he's charging his sb. Instant zone fast top light, 50/50 directional block, decide which you wanna get hit by.

Shaolin- to keep it short, near instant lights into a qi stance High damage top unblockable, anti Dodge heavies, an infanite.. WHY. A teleport that gives him a free light or the option to do a fast top unblockable or a sweep. Don't need to explain much here do I?

What do I suggest to FIX this issue? Well I'd say shaman, Warden (sb), jj wall splat and cleave, kensei either slower top light or slower zone, nerfs for these characters overall should be in order.

What about for 4v4's exclusively? Make the revenge gained when hit by an unblockable significantly higher, and/or, make it so when you take damage at the same time from multiple enemies or are cc'd by (shaman, highlander, a wall splat, Valk sweep, etc) that attacks during the time period/gap, should do less damage to the attacked player, and the resistance should scale based on the amount of people that are ganking you, and vice versa.

For Ubisoft-
I love you, but, the next buffs/nerfs/changes that you put out is going to be a BIG deciding factor in which I continue torturing myself or not. Please restore my faith in your patch team. LISTEN to the community. TEST IT yourself.

We need 4v4s balanced for a healthy, non toxic, way to have fun and level up, since duals, brawls etc aren't worth while unfortunately.

CRIMS0NM0NKEY
11-07-2018, 09:30 AM
More Revenge for unblockable hits would utterly ruin shugoki. How about a trap miss or counter gb free hits from other gankers?
How about other players on your team can't interrupt your attack?

iadvisoryi
11-07-2018, 10:19 AM
More Revenge for unblockable hits would utterly ruin shugoki. How about a trap miss or counter gb free hits from other gankers?
How about other players on your team can't interrupt your attack?

It wouldn't do anything to him, there's nothing wrong with the player who is getting ganked, receiving more revenge meter from an attack that they can't block and 9-10 times HAVE to parry, dodging isn't normally an option when your getting 2v1'd +. Gokis hits really hard, 80 dmg, attack is slow but effective but I'm fine with that, what I'm not fine with is a highlander throwing fast heavy 40dmg unblockables, with no punishment because his team knocks you out of everything you attempt to do against him) them. As well as getting tossed by law bringer, grabbed by shaman, shinobi, shugoki, raider, caber tossed by highlander, etc and instantly dying. Which is why I also proposed a given resistance to attacks while under this form of cc, just like if you get married and grabbed by jj (the smack) you gain resistance from outsider attacks.

The last thing we need is a buff to players that gank or are in a team fight (response to your comment How about other players on your team can't interrupt your attack?[/QUOTE]

Blitzwarrior771
11-07-2018, 07:29 PM
This is all from the point of defending . First you brought this on yourself keep turtling . Iím glad more strong heroís are outhere . Second indicators are not broken you are being outsmarted 👍

iadvisoryi
11-07-2018, 07:37 PM
This is all from the point of defending . First you brought this on yourself keep turtling . Iím glad more strong heroís are outhere . Second indicators are not broken you are being outsmarted 👍

It's proven indicators are broken, not showing up, disappearing, showing up late. "Keep turtling" lmao that doesn't work on unblockables are you ok? Reread what I said, you sound ignorant

Ubiflowessence
11-07-2018, 08:16 PM
I've seen other players mentioning the indicators being a little off. If you guys have any videos showing the indicators are broken, please share them on this thread!

iadvisoryi
11-08-2018, 12:58 PM
I've seen other players mentioning the indicators being a little off. If you guys have any videos showing the indicators are broken, please share them on this thread!

Other than the indicators, please look into the team fighting, revenge, aspect of what I mentioned above. Mostly the revenge and overall damage tweaks. The rest is hero changes that are subject.

Lord_Cherubi
11-09-2018, 09:37 AM
The thing with revenge is that most of the people seem to believe it's supposed to let you go Super Saiyan on the enemy team all by yourself, which it is not.

You're supposed to get trashed in a 1v3 or 1v4 situation, even 1v2. The revenge system is there just to give you a hand so that you might occasionally be able to hold off and struggle until your team arrives.

Revenge is already extremely strong if used right and buffing it would just break it again, making every decent player a god among men slicing trough the enemy team all by himself. That's not fun.