PDA

View Full Version : Options to refuse to play against premades.

HerrNein
11-07-2018, 03:16 AM
Ok, so I am just going to say it. No one, except the premades themselves, like playing in matches with premade groups who essentially run around being gank squads and draining all the fun from the game for anyone not them.

So, easy and simple solution to it. Just add an option that allows people quing for team mode to refuse to be grouped with premade teams. You could even have a setting where they can pick between refusing to play against the groups of 3 or 4, but still allowing twos.

Also, if your best argument against this is essentially "But if you include it, people will use it." maybe you should have thought about that before supporting deathballers who convince people to leave the game within a week of them joining

Rhyza.
11-07-2018, 03:26 AM
I can see where you're coming from, and at times I would support this, but I have to say no. If you do this, how can you play with your friends if you can never find a match, since everybody else has this option turned on?

HerrNein
11-07-2018, 03:29 AM
I would agree with you there, but from the sheer amount of bad experiences I have had where my team has essentially been hippy, skippy and dippy with me being the only one preforming at least decently, I don't want to see a premade. If i am being made to play with crap people, I want the other team to be shoddily cobbled together to.

It's genuinely not fun to play a match where your 3 teammates cant be bothered to be freaking useful, where the other team is running amok practically unopposed where you aren't present. I did once have friends who played this game, they promptly quit a week later because Orochi lightspam and deathballing teams convinced them their time was better spent elsewhere.

Rhyza.
11-07-2018, 03:40 AM
O, I can sympathize with your experience. I've had a few like that as well, and it is incredibly frustrating. More so if the premade are the toxic kind. However, there aren't that many premades out there, at least when compared to solo players. Just chalk up the bad games as just that, and move on. If you're stuck in one, toss a joke or two. I've found trying to keep a positive attitude, either by throwing a complement at an enemies appearance, or a certain combo, or just playing that character, helps the mood.Make the best of a bad situation. Hell, just camp B and chat it up with the minions. At least you're doing something.

Kryltic
11-07-2018, 03:50 AM
Better solution... Firstly fix the issue with ingame messages where it stops showing.

Secondly. Why not make it so prematurely groups increase the rate in which revenge is gained by their opponents? That way it should even out the playing field somewhat.

MarshalMoriarty
11-07-2018, 06:17 AM
People being in a group only bothers me when they're the matching emblems kind. Because they are 'FH is Serious Business' types if they bothered to do that. They'll usually have superior setups with regard to connection\lag, they are communicating, ganking and of course are almost uniformly toxic emote spammers etc.

This kind of team should only exist in pre-arranged custom matches or some kind of ranked mode. Its bringing a nuclear airstrike to a knife fight.

Herbstlicht
11-07-2018, 11:27 AM
I guess when considering player numbers and matchmaking times, its good the way it is those days. Besides, those teams, if really efficient, will rise rather fast with their mmr and thus get harder and harder opponents. So if they are so much better in team, they will suffer for it when playing solo.
However, there is always this "i just play with a random friend"-guy whose friend might not even be that experienced, so they matchups with like reputation 5, 50, 50, 300 (the team would be the rep 5 and 300 guy) and play against say 4 lvl 100 reputation guys. Will this be an unfair match? Incredibly hard to say. 2 people playing with somewhat coordination might be more efficient then no one playing with some coordination, but its still 4 players in a game and one (or two) won't automatically make the match. However, just imagine the high rep guy would not be able to take his friend with him (or the other way around) because they only would play against other premades and matchmaking time would be ultra-long. You might soon have 2 players less in the game.

Generally speaking, I play since a long time now, but a lot of friends have quit (and very few have come back) due to the course of For Honors lifetime. But its a game that is enjoyed best in a group with some friendlys in voice - its really when it shines. So I guess taking that away with hurt a lot.

CRIMS0NM0NKEY
11-07-2018, 12:01 PM
I don't mind fighting parties. What I hated is pad "thanks" and "sorry" spam even when the team gets their but kicked. And Poorsport people who get on their mic just because they are salty because they lost to a shugoki and their fragile little egos can't handle it.

Devils-_-legacy
11-07-2018, 02:48 PM
I agree we need a solo que

Blitzwarrior771
11-07-2018, 07:16 PM
This could solve lots of problems . Premade are very often games that I join .

Ubiflowessence
11-07-2018, 08:28 PM
Thanks everyone for the feedback! What are some of the benefits to have a pre-made option and solo que? Are there any players who thinks matchmaking should stay the same?

WFL_M4sT3R_
11-07-2018, 08:38 PM
Ok, so I am just going to say it. No one, except the premades themselves, like playing in matches with premade groups who essentially run around being gank squads and draining all the fun from the game for anyone not them.

So, easy and simple solution to it. Just add an option that allows people quing for team mode to refuse to be grouped with premade teams. You could even have a setting where they can pick between refusing to play against the groups of 3 or 4, but still allowing twos.

Also, if your best argument against this is essentially "But if you include it, people will use it." maybe you should have thought about that before supporting deathballers who convince people to leave the game within a week of them joining

Signing that one with capitals!

Blitzwarrior771
11-07-2018, 08:50 PM
select hero first and then find a match not find a match then u can select your stronger hero or your weak hero for the match . Letís match maker value your gear and reputation . Premade games with friends usually works better as a team there is huge advantage in this .

Devils-_-legacy
11-07-2018, 08:58 PM
Thanks everyone for the feedback! What are some of the benefits to have a pre-made option and solo que? Are there any players who thinks matchmaking should stay the same?
Imo the only concern would be longer waiting times I'm 100% okay with that
Well for those that don't like grouping up like myself would just make it a level playing field after two games you could randomise the teams. your match making would also work better as it stands now a pre made joins your matchmaking you chuck solos together to try and balance a game it won't ever work properly trying to balance a game were you have a wide rep and skill range is impossible an eg from my previous game a pre made 283 200 147 110 to solos 161 159 102 40 ik rep doesn't mean much but from a solo point of view you can join against a premade and your entire team leaves after there first death doesn't make you want to sit through the matchmaking proccess again

ArmoredChocobo
11-07-2018, 09:45 PM
I can see where you're coming from, and at times I would support this, but I have to say no. If you do this, how can you play with your friends if you can never find a match, since everybody else has this option turned on?

What, no one has a premade team BUT you? I would beg to differ!

Play fair or don't play. Enough is enough.

Xil_h
11-07-2018, 10:51 PM
Just quit when you see they are pre-made, like banners or name tags.
I will leave them playing VS bots every time.

Devils-_-legacy
11-07-2018, 10:54 PM
Just quit when you see they are pre-made, like banners or name tags.
I will leave them playing VS bots every time.
That's not a solution thats just part of the problem that would increase the amount of rage quitters and ubi would respond by increasing leave penalty instead of tackling the issues that cause players to leave a game

MarshalMoriarty
11-08-2018, 12:35 AM
Why should we feel any obligation to stay for what is almost always a massively one sided affair against toxic gamers? They know when they create these groups of 3 and 4 that they have such a huge advantage that they can't really lose due to co-ordination. Plus they usually vote as a block to always be on smaller gank maps etc.

Its obnoxious behavior and I have no intention of wasting my time on people like that. They're like this game's equivalent of invaders from Dark Souls.

CRIMS0NM0NKEY
11-08-2018, 02:31 AM
I'm fine with matchmaking staying the same. However the first post does make a good point about it being easier to coordinate a deathball and the loss of player base by supporting or ignoring this detail.

MarshalMoriarty
11-08-2018, 02:37 AM
How many games against pre-made teams go the distance as any sort of contest? When you see matching emblems, you can pretty much guarantee at least 1 person will quit out whilst loading in and\or about 2-3 minutes into the game.

CRIMS0NM0NKEY
11-08-2018, 03:07 AM
Not that I care either if it changes or not but something that hasn't been said is you can effectively smurf while joining a lower rank party so an individual playing alone might end up playing 3 players in a group that are approximately his equal and the other 1 in the group might just be a god like player who could carry his team alone if he had to. It really depends on who is host the group from what I gather.

SangLong524
11-08-2018, 05:57 AM
a pair is team, a trio is also a team.
it is not that likely that every team you come across have superior advantages through planning, which is now even random team can do. The only real advantage they have is communication for immediate tactics, which random team can do too but i reckon nobody want to.
In my experience, the most common reason random team lose so pathetically is that there is no cohesion/consideration between teammates, as in noone wants to take a step back, or step up when needed, Thus this lead to a mindless failed ganking. i suppose the feeling of being in a team makes people more considerate.

MarshalMoriarty
11-08-2018, 06:00 AM
Or it could be that the ability to communicate means they always have men where they need them and always respond to calls for help. Its a HUGE advantage!

SangLong524
11-08-2018, 06:03 AM
Or it could be that the ability to communicate means they always have men where they need them and always respond to calls for help. Its a HUGE advantage!

that is true. but last i checked, Communication isn't restricted at all. We don't communicate by our own doing. Totally understandable, i don't hear some idiots swearing up a storm or chit chat in some languages i dont understand.
Communication is a problem on the player side. And we don't tend to listen to some random people telling us what to do either.

ChampionRuby50g
11-08-2018, 06:18 AM
Play fair or don't play. Enough is enough.

Life isnít fair. Why should I play fair and conform to your imaginary set of rules?

MarshalMoriarty
11-08-2018, 07:01 AM
Like I say, I don't have a problem with pre-made teams unless its the matching emblems mob. Experience has taught me that these teams are always toxic and the steep rise in difficulty when a team is co-ordinating means you WILL lose team members to ragequit.

These teams have the right to play like this. But its no contest and everyone knows it. So if they're fine with teams constantly bailing so they're fighting bots then great. If not, then that's just tough isn't it?

Xil_h
11-08-2018, 10:40 AM
It's not only that they coordinate better for objectives. Far more of a problem is how they can handle ganking.
A premate team can go as far as to plan on when and what attack a ganker throws, who is feinting to confuse and who let's attacks fly. It's a pain.

Siegfried-Z
11-08-2018, 10:45 AM

TBH Ubi the problem is not premade groups. I don't care playing against a group of 4 guys with same logo etc because winning against them give a good feeling.

As i like to play with friends against randoms or others group.

The only problem, again and again is match Making... this must be the main objective for the game to fix because it would resolve lots of others problems.

I don't care playing against premade if guys with me are decent ;)

Herbstlicht
11-08-2018, 10:56 AM
Hm, just a thing to maybe considerate. If people play in premades, they might not be better players then you are. They might just have invested a little time in getting some people together. So why not try to get into those groups yourself? Getting a few more extra-friends, some chilled games with coordination or - even some in group without any communication at all due to some reasons like: sorry, no voice today, just chiling, listening to some music and enjoying the game. Not saying that all groups are like the ones I play with, but even if I feel that our winrate is slightly above 50%, we got those evenings where we just quit after the third loss in a row and say: ahh, dang it, today seems to be a bad day and overdoing it and going to bed even later won't do us any good. Lets try again tomorrow" :3

So actually, I would really like to continue with the queue we have those days. If there is any change I wish for matchmaking, it would be to ignore reputation level after 15 games in the specific mode. By then, the MMR should be good enough of an indicator. If you meet a high rep player and get beaten, then it falls and the likelyhood of facing other strong ones decrease. But if you beat a high rep player that just came back from taking a break for half a year and just stomp him, well, obviously you have been better then this high rep guy. So yeah, in my opinion skill is everything thats important for matchmaking.

Devils-_-legacy
11-08-2018, 03:33 PM
The problem is if you go against a high rep premade the matchmaking doesn't do a good job of balancing the game I had a game yesterday day were the whole team were over rep 200 and the people I was paired with haven't even got to rep 100 yet ik rep doesn't mean much but when everyone rage quits on your team and your left half way through a breach game with just bots I may as well be cannon fodder.

HerrNein
11-09-2018, 07:18 PM
Ok, I also think it stands that Ubisoft with this also needs to address another problem.

Ubisoft needs to make punishing a deathball so easy that a chimp can do it. Now you might ask why I say a chimp? Well, given that I have yet to enjoy the benefits of being in a premade, it feels a lot like my team is a pack of freaking chimps given how horridly they play more often than not. It's quite simply really. If premades claim they 'actually coordinate' I say that they should be forced to -actually coordinate-. Make them actually work for their wins.

If not, I say increase the reward for people who have to suffer through playing with these toxic groups. Given the same rewards is frankly downright insulting. 50 steel for dominion and a few pieces of gear mean a hell of a lot less if the enemy team gets the same but also gets to enjoy being a gank squad, make the game entirely unfun for you and then act like hot **** because they had to play like a certain curse word starting with the letter B

mann61299
11-09-2018, 07:27 PM
Sometimes the best way to step away from the frustration is to go beat up on bots in a player vs AI game instead.

HerrNein
11-09-2018, 07:30 PM
Sometimes the best way to step away from the frustration is to go beat up on bots in a player vs AI game instead.

Here is the thing. I should not have to play bots to have fun. Ok we get that clear? Ok good.

Roseguard_Cpt
11-09-2018, 07:45 PM
Fighting against players shouldn't give guaranteed wins. If you don't enjoy losing, take time to learn and relearn. I hate Tiandi's dodge light, but now I can parry it thanks to the training mode, I had to learn it and now it doesn't bug me as much.

Blitzwarrior771
11-09-2018, 09:15 PM
Here is the thing. I should not have to play bots to have fun. Ok we get that clear? Ok good.

4vs bots breach mode is actually good . U level up your hero faster and u get gear plus u can learn maps better . Itís all about experience once people practice enough they can get better .

HerrNein
11-10-2018, 12:58 AM
Fighting against players shouldn't give guaranteed wins. If you don't enjoy losing, take time to learn and relearn. I hate Tiandi's dodge light, but now I can parry it thanks to the training mode, I had to learn it and now it doesn't bug me as much.

That would be fine if the issue was something regarding a specific hero. News flash, premade gank squads and deathballers are not that, and they are a cancer which is slowly killing the game because Ubisoft, among refusing to allow matches against premades, refuses to do anything to break up the deathballs to force the no skills to actually make good on their favorite phrase and 'git gud'.

SixAxe505
11-10-2018, 01:12 AM
I don't care if I am going up against a team or not, I play to win. It sounds like you and your team just couldn't pull off the victory and you are really emotional about it. I have played solo and in teams. My quality of play doesn't vary and when in a team I am usually number 1 or 2. In solo I am usually carrying my team. If the pressure is on, then you need to turn it up and get better. Keep in mind even doing so won't guarantee a victory, but it can have funny implications. When I go against deathball teams, I usually destroy them. This is because they attack like wild animals and are used to "lesser" (no insult intended) players folding under the pressure. After the fact they either avoid me like the plague, especially in revenge, or Target me specifically because I can wax em solo no problem. I have used this to take objectives or lead them away from objectives. Be the answer your team or randoms needs, go into practice, start doing duels more, and do the weekly arcade SOLO. I promise you will get better, whether you like it or not. Trying to alienate a group of people playing a team based game is stupid. Now, I am all for better matchmaking, but if that's all there is to fight, you better get ready for it. Don't even get me started on rage quitters... Do you know how many games I turned around and won with that looked unwinnable? People are just hopeless bums sometimes.

ChampionRuby50g
11-10-2018, 01:22 AM
Death ballers are killing the game eh? Certainly taking their time about it, 1 and half years theyíve been ďkillingĒ this game for.

Alustar.
11-10-2018, 01:29 AM
A few things that are horribly wrong with this thread:
1) The only players who enjoy running into premades are not, themselves, premades. I run solo and with a group and don't honestly care how I get matched. If I get a group of Randies, cool. If I get a premade, fine. Why? because if they are good players that coordinate well and win, regardless of group style, I will take the loss with grace, knowing it will at least be quick and I can move on to the next one.
2) not every premade running similar emblems are "try hards" my group does so, if only for the reason that we can hear the collective anuses of the opposing group snap shut as they realize it's a premade.
3) Not all premades deathball. In fact, the good ones that emphasize strategy and tactics will actively avoid deathballing in favor of the match objective because that's how you win.

In short, in stead of trying to cripple the fun of friends wanting to group together and play a game, how about we instead focus on trying to get the developers to come up with more creative ways to encourage tactical play. Crying because you got rolled by a group of guys that enjoying playing together is the epitome of selfish, childlike mentality. Get over yourselves and stop getting so worked up over a game.

DefiledDragon
11-10-2018, 01:36 AM

Well don't suck then.

HerrNein
11-10-2018, 01:43 AM
Here is the issue with your statement Alustar. Games are only fun when the match is either competitive, or you are the one doing the rolling. When it is neither, it is not fun, but a couple of times is tolerable. The issue is, it's not a couple times. Hell, I will usually swallow my bile and stick with a bad team so long as my K/D ratio and caps are decent in the match since I am going to leave lobby and reque to avoid the up to 7 other players again and not deal with that match.

The issue is, Ubisoft seems to think it's utterly funny to any time I que to crank out orders that I should be put into comically horrid teams. So frankly, why am I suddenly the selfish one for looking at two sources of tormentors in premades and deathballers to go use a certain word starting with F on themselves. Why is it suddenly wrong for people to go "You know what? I don't in fact feel like playing against a team that is organized when I don't want to form my own." I think just as childish and selfish to force solo qeuers to play against premades with no added benefits. The other team already has the added benefit of pregame organization.

So no, I am very certain I am not being childish for saying that a option to refuse playing against premades is not selfish. If it is, it's certainly no more selfish than premades expecting solo qeuers who don't benefit from prematch organization.

And sure, not all premades deathball. Those are relatively few and far between. This thread is also tackling the issue of premades ruining the fun of the game for solo que. Rage quitters are another matter but also something that is increased by rampant deathballing and Ubisoft refusing to take extra measures to make punishing it so easy the average chimp can do it (which, quite frankly, seems the be the level of player i get grouped with)

Helnekromancer
11-10-2018, 01:49 AM
A few things that are horribly wrong with this thread:
1) The only players who enjoy running into premades are not, themselves, premades. I run solo and with a group and don't honestly care how I get matched. If I get a group of Randies, cool. If I get a premade, fine. Why? because if they are good players that coordinate well and win, regardless of group style, I will take the loss with grace, knowing it will at least be quick and I can move on to the next one.
2) not every premade running similar emblems are "try hards" my group does so, if only for the reason that we can hear the collective anuses of the opposing group snap shut as they realize it's a premade.
3) Not all premades deathball. In fact, the good ones that emphasize strategy and tactics will actively avoid deathballing in favor of the match objective because that's how you win.

In short, in stead of trying to cripple the fun of friends wanting to group together and play a game, how about we instead focus on trying to get the developers to come up with more creative ways to encourage tactical play. Crying because you got rolled by a group of guys that enjoying playing together is the epitome of selfish, childlike mentality. Get over yourselves and stop getting so worked up over a game.

That's the thing, there is no moving on, you will leave and queue up again just to run into the same 3-4 man. When your mmr get's to a certain level the game only matches you against premades, while giving you random teammates who just picked the game up. I can play this game everyday and run into the same people over and over again,. I don't mind losing, but this matchmaking puts me into the same 3-5groups of premades. It's not "ok let's hopefully not run into them again" it's more like "ok time to pick a different game mode".

Devils-_-legacy
11-10-2018, 01:55 AM
How is asking for a solo que crippling your fun? Lol

DefiledDragon
11-10-2018, 01:56 AM
There's like 10 players on PC. If we split the playerbase any further, there won't be enough to get a game.

Blitzwarrior771
11-10-2018, 01:57 AM
premades has advantage over randoms on the breach map where u need objective or even to group up .matchmaker should team up premades of 2and 4 together let the better premade win . It would be more competitive but less fun because destroying noobs is easy and fun .

Devils-_-legacy
11-10-2018, 01:59 AM
There's like 10 players on PC. If we split the playerbase any further, there won't be enough to get a game.

Consoles have the biggest player base that's where I want it not pc

Blitzwarrior771
11-10-2018, 02:00 AM
How is asking for a solo que crippling your fun? Lol

Being bully is fun wiping out noob teams over and over again is not fun ?

Devils-_-legacy
11-10-2018, 02:01 AM
Being bully is fun wiping out noob teams over and over again is not fun ?

No at least not for me

SixAxe505
11-10-2018, 02:08 AM
To be honest I don't see what the problem is. I am a special case however. I relish at the chance of rematching someone I have fought and lost to before. I never back down or run. Coming up against someone who seems unbeatable is the greatest glory for me. That's the only way to actually get better in my opinion. I will rematch the other guy(s) until they leave or I start to surpass them. How can you have any value or pleasure in taking part in battles that are horrendously easy to win? I have A1'd a few guys on breach and it's never fun, but I don't let up and always go full power because it would be an insult to do any less. You should be honored at having the chance to fight people that require you to surpass your limits. Now emote spamming jackazzes...I don't rematch them.

Blitzwarrior771
11-10-2018, 02:26 AM
six this game need to be more noob friendly and premades are killing fun for new people and making them quit often . I understand veterans got more skills and know objectives but even a veteran need help sometimes when 4v1 happen 🤔

ChampionRuby50g
11-10-2018, 02:29 AM
Iím a solo player these days, and splitting the ques will bring nothing but bad, at least for my region and skill bracket. Dominion takes 5-10 minutes on average to find a game, usually longer. Iíve had to wait up to 20-30 minutes to find breach games this last week. The player counter now sits on high for both breach and dominion. Split the ques, these wait times are gonna double at least. So swallow some cement, harden up, and accept that you are going to have games when you get **** on.

MarshalMoriarty
11-10-2018, 02:49 AM
I said before it came out that Breach's main contribution to FH would be to split the player base and make Dom matchmaking take longer, make it less likely to get replacement players when people ragequit on you etc. And so it is proving.

All of which is another reason to instantly quit when against pre-mades. They know their partners won't quit on them, but you don't have that luxury. Slice it however you want but games are pre-made teams are a waste of time and energy. Most people quit when they see them and I don't blame them. I'm never the first to quit but as soon as 1 guy jumps then I'm gone too.

Devils-_-legacy
11-10-2018, 03:27 AM
Iím a solo player these days, and splitting the ques will bring nothing but bad, at least for my region and skill bracket. Dominion takes 5-10 minutes on average to find a game, usually longer. Iíve had to wait up to 20-30 minutes to find breach games this last week. The player counter now sits on high for both breach and dominion. Split the ques, these wait times are gonna double at least. So swallow some cement, harden up, and accept that you are going to have games when you get **** on.

Yet in my region it takes me about 2 minutes or less to find a game of dominion or breach unless it's early mourning then about 5 mins at most if I'm happy for increase wait times for an actual balanced game why can't I because you might have to wait an extra few minutes?

ChampionRuby50g
11-10-2018, 05:36 AM
But mate, itís just not a few minutes. If Iím already waiting 10-30 mins, making these times longer would absolutely kill the game in my region. Breach is pretty good balance wise because the quick chat commands are actually helpful and people listen, people care more about the commands in breach.

Alustar.
11-10-2018, 12:50 PM
Here is the issue with your statement Alustar. Games are only fun when the match is either competitive, or you are the one doing the rolling. When it is neither, it is not fun, but a couple of times is tolerable. The issue is, it's not a couple times. Hell, I will usually swallow my bile and stick with a bad team so long as my K/D ratio and caps are decent in the match since I am going to leave lobby and reque to avoid the up to 7 other players again and not deal with that match.

The issue is, Ubisoft seems to think it's utterly funny to any time I que to crank out orders that I should be put into comically horrid teams. So frankly, why am I suddenly the selfish one for looking at two sources of tormentors in premades and deathballers to go use a certain word starting with F on themselves. Why is it suddenly wrong for people to go "You know what? I don't in fact feel like playing against a team that is organized when I don't want to form my own." I think just as childish and selfish to force solo qeuers to play against premades with no added benefits. The other team already has the added benefit of pregame organization.

So no, I am very certain I am not being childish for saying that a option to refuse playing against premades is not selfish. If it is, it's certainly no more selfish than premades expecting solo qeuers who don't benefit from prematch organization.

And sure, not all premades deathball. Those are relatively few and far between. This thread is also tackling the issue of premades ruining the fun of the game for solo que. Rage quitters are another matter but also something that is increased by rampant deathballing and Ubisoft refusing to take extra measures to make punishing it so easy the average chimp can do it (which, quite frankly, seems the be the level of player i get grouped with)

And there it is, you are actually worried more about your k/d than your enjoyment of the game.

Point proven. Thanks dude!

ChampionRuby50g
11-10-2018, 01:22 PM
And there it is, you are actually worried more about your k/d than your enjoyment of the game.

Point proven. Thanks dude!

Thought the same thing but couldnít be assed putting it into text. I raise my beer in agreement 🍻

Herbstlicht
11-10-2018, 03:15 PM
Hm, just had a talk about this with some mates of mine. Consent for 2 out of 4 was: Extra queue for premades = quit for Honor. They pretty much play everything in party or at least with the intention to get one started. Like going online in destiny, doing some solo content, then doing group stuff. But because For Honor does not offer real solo content, they don't even consider starting the game up unless already in a team. Dunno how long it would take to find games if you only queue with other premades. But I am on PS4 Europe, Dominion takes mostly less then a minute, Breach as well. In team, it already takes around 5 Minutes for dominion, 4 minutes for Breach. For whatever reasons. My estimate is that maybe 1 out of 5, maybe even only one out of 10 is playing in premades with friends. So it would mean 5x up to 10x the wait. 20 up to 50 minutes is not acceptable by any means. For me, everything that goes beyond 5 minutes is considered dead. So I needa move on. Of course, Solo queue would still be there so I wouldnt consider the game itsself dead for me. But with even less friends playing it .. oh man, that would really suck.

Devils-_-legacy
11-10-2018, 04:39 PM
Herb
You got it a bit twisted i want a solo ques so solo players que vs solo players not a pre made vs premade que a no group que so teams can be better balancedand stuff like team shuffle at end of game ect.
Champion
True but arnt you in the Atlantic(Australia) region probably the smallest region maybe they could implement it in the bigger regions like Europe usa ect
Alustar
I couldn't care about kd I just want a balanced game where I'm not carrying my team or doing breach with 3 bot team mates as the randoms I've been matched with leave after they get killed once