PDA

View Full Version : Can we have a hair color option?

Rhyza.
11-07-2018, 03:10 AM
Like the skin option we have. I want to keep my Valk as a red head instead of switching to blonde or brunette depending on the helm.

Ubi-Lucipus
11-07-2018, 08:49 PM
We appreciate the feedback on this cosmetic option Rhyza., thanks for sharing :)

DefiledDragon
11-08-2018, 02:30 AM
I would also like beard options for highlander. I hate the way that changing his "helm" actually changes his entire head. Some of them don't even look like the same person.

Scourge1974
11-08-2018, 03:17 AM
Since we are wishing how about none genderlock on classes

Rhyza.
11-08-2018, 08:41 AM
Since we are wishing how about none genderlock on classes

Come on, just say it. We all know you want that fem Shugo

Herbstlicht
11-08-2018, 11:04 AM
I'd love more customization options! And, with the monk and Tiandi taking new Heroes as example: He has asian features, but due to different styles you get him to look rather diverse. Tiandi with his weapon and fighting style can seem like an arabian or mongolian style fighter, even an african with some fantasy. Same for some vikings btw, they way you can style them is rather impressive now :3
So in the end, enabling more variety, more colors and beards etc., you can give the players quiet a lot. So you can make a black haired valkyrie and a blonde nobushi. Might even be rather funny from a faction war point of view ^^

Oh, and something that is really nice since marching fire:
Adding those new armor sets and weapons on a regular base is awesome! It keeps the game fresh and always gives you another thing to strive for.

Tyrjo
11-08-2018, 11:38 AM
I would love to have a hair color option.