PDA

View Full Version : Can you please buff shaolin!

CRIMS0NM0NKEY
11-07-2018, 01:47 AM
Hi my name is Shugoki. Can you please buff shaolin! His attacks are too slow and weak. When being ganked by them...(when im lucky enough to fight two or more of those RARE majestic creatures) it feels exactly like sticking my head into a basket of cuddly kittens. It breaks my ♥ how slow and feeble they are with their walking sticks. I'm sure that's why they teleport everywhere...poor souls. If you could give them unblockables on every attack it would feel less like a kittycat fight. I'm starting a new fund raiser to help them out called "Funding undervalued characters kindly"

DefiledDragon
11-07-2018, 02:24 AM
You're just mad at them because they use your chopsticks as weapons.

Illyrian_King
11-07-2018, 02:38 AM
Hahaha good post ^^

Please don't forget his to tell them about his metallurgic little brother called Lawbringer ... there is quiet some emotional bravadooo.

CRIMS0NM0NKEY
11-07-2018, 02:46 AM
You're just mad at them because they use your chopsticks as weapons.

They knew I was saving those chopsticks for a special occasion!

DefiledDragon
11-07-2018, 02:51 AM
They knew I was saving those chopsticks for a special occasion!

Were you going to have a celebratory slap up sushi supper after your rework?

CRIMS0NM0NKEY
11-07-2018, 03:04 AM
Were you going to have a celebratory slap up sushi supper after your rework?

If I waited till then to use them I'd look like the Halloween minions.

DefiledDragon
11-07-2018, 03:08 AM
If I waited till then to use them I'd look like the Halloween minions.

Look on the bright side. If that did happen, at least then you might present a genuine threat to the enemy team in Breach mode.

CRIMS0NM0NKEY
11-07-2018, 03:57 AM
Look on the bright side. If that did happen, at least then you might present a genuine threat to the enemy team in Breach mode.

I only have a bone to pick with whoever gave Shaolin such a dilapidated moveset. The Chopsticks I was saving for a charity dance called A "funding undervalued characters kindly" ball for Shaolin's face of despair. Long title I know but they need good balls for their own sake.