PDA

View Full Version : Warrior's Den 8th November expectations

SunGoki
11-06-2018, 12:35 PM
The title speaks for itself (...)

I would like to say that I am a very patient person but like anything else my patience isn't infinite. I think I will speak for most of the community with these few lines.

So here is what do I expect after a long time - the event is coming to the end. I think it is time to talk about serious things; drop the Marching Fire for one WD and talk about fundamentals of the game.

a) perk system - the hottest theme lately. You said you have plans to the future with it, we would like to know what exactly is planned - no more surprises, please

b) state of balance - reworks, buffs and nerfs. Dedicate half an hour to this. Shugoki, Lawbringer, Raider, Centurion - what do you have, concepts, anything. We just need to know it is being worked on, really.

c) routine stuff

Don't disappoint us, don't disappoint me.
Thank you

Lord_Cherubi
11-06-2018, 12:38 PM
The title speaks for itself (...)

I would like to say that I am a very patient person but like anything else my patience isn't infinite. I think I will speak for most of the community with these few lines.

So here is what do I expect after a long time - the event is coming to the end. I think it is time to talk about serious things; drop the Marching Fire for one WD and talk about fundamentals of the game.

a) perk system - the hottest theme lately. You said you have plans to the future with it, we would like to know what exactly is planned - no more surprises, please

b) state of balance - reworks, buffs and nerfs. Dedicate half an hour to this. Shugoki, Lawbringer, Raider, Centurion - what do you have, concepts, anything. We just need to know it is being worked on, really.

c) routine stuff

Don't disappoint us, don't disappoint me.
Thank you

I'd be very surprised if they as much as mention Shugoki or LB by name but you never know!

ChampionRuby50g
11-06-2018, 12:51 PM
See above for expectations

Reality is:
Memes
Outfits no one buys
Telling the community to get good
Memes

The_B0G_
11-06-2018, 01:16 PM

Reality is:
Memes
Outfits no one buys
Memes

+1 my thoughts exactly.

It feels like the longer they make me wait before addressing anything of worth on the warriors den, the more toxic I get towards the entire game.

What's happening to For Honor feels just like what happened with The Division, they started with a good game, each change made it worse, until it was eventually unplayable and just like The Division, we'll probably have to wait until For Honor dies and they release For Honor 2 with all the fixes that the community was asking for.

SunGoki
11-06-2018, 01:28 PM
+1 my thoughts exactly.

It feels like the longer they make me wait before addressing anything of worth on the warriors den, the more toxic I get towards the entire game.

What's happening to For Honor feels just like what happened with The Division, they started with a good game, each change made it worse, until it was eventually unplayable and just like The Division, we'll probably have to wait until For Honor dies and they release For Honor 2 with all the fixes that the community was asking for.

I won't be buying "For Honor 2" and grinding Shugoki again tho. That is why I want to encourage them to share information. Because information have a huge impact on the community.

The_B0G_
11-06-2018, 01:42 PM
Oh I'm on board for hearing anything about balances, I made a post about it before the last den, I just don't have much faith in the den anymore, it's been a while since they shared anything with the player base on there.

I guess you could say my hopes are high, but my expectations are not.

CRIMS0NM0NKEY
11-06-2018, 02:07 PM
I won't buy for honor 2. I bought three copies of for honor for myself and my friends and I'm done. It's not worth going through this crap again with constant nerfs and bringing in op characters.

The_B0G_
11-06-2018, 02:11 PM
I won't buy for honor 2. I bought three copies of for honor for myself and my friends and I'm done. It's not worth going through this crap again with constant nerfs and bringing in op characters.

Yeah it hasn't been fun for a while with me either, all we can do is wait and hope. It may be pessimistic but I can't see them turning this game around, another couple months and it will be Dynasty Warriors.

SpaceJim12
11-06-2018, 02:27 PM
It will be:

1. Some rapturous talks about how cool it was to grind during event and buying emote for 10k steel (more then any exectution, my god...)
2. "Shugoki and Nobushi are not bad, you just low skill toxic crybabies. Play JJ and you'll be fine"
3. New weekly content, some stupid unnecessary effect or battle outfit.
4. Community corner
5. Fin

P.S. For some reasons I'm not so excited and interest to watch Dens anymore. It's started why they try to smudge all MF details for 6 monthes Dens and now...what the points of Den?

DefiledDragon
11-06-2018, 02:33 PM
I expect that anybody who wants a discussion of balance will be disappointed.

Klingentaenz3r
11-06-2018, 02:41 PM
It will be:

1. Some rapturous talks about how cool it was to grind during event and buying emote for 10k steel (more then any exectution, my god...)
2. "Shugoki and Nobushi are not bad, you just low skill toxic crybabies. Play JJ and you'll be fine"
3. New weekly content, some stupid unnecessary effect or battle outfit.
4. Community corner
5. Fin

P.S. For some reasons I'm not so excited and interest to watch Dens anymore. It's started why they try to smudge all MF details for 6 monthes Dens and now...what the points of Den?

yeah, it is most certainly good advice to have low expectations when it comes to the den. There is a chance now that some things might get addressed after the holidays but I would not expect much.

They are working on some stuff in the background that should be coming next year so I guess again many important resources are taken (just like what they did for marching fire instead of actually reworking the whole cast like they promised over a year ago) for that and as the usual they won't get balance tweaks reworks etc out there in a timely many and basically just stall time as always.

Of course they will also didge all the good questions from the chat and pick the one's that not really matter.

bannex19
11-06-2018, 04:33 PM

Reality is:
Memes
Outfits no one buys
Memes

+1

I'd like to add a failed power point highlighting some cosplay crap and trying to figure out if the french guy is speaking english or deepthroating a trombone.

Also no mention of reworks or acknowledging of any issues frequently brought up by the community

SunGoki
11-06-2018, 04:48 PM
I would really like to know what they have or don't have in store for the Shugoki.

Well the event is ending by the next warrior's den, they will introduce something new for sure. Let's just hope it's what we expect and not another arcade mode or breach talk that won't give you anything