PDA

View Full Version : New hammer class?

Thel..
11-06-2018, 02:24 AM
I hope it's a crusader of sorts. A hefty hammer and a big shield. Like Diablo 3 crusader. Oooohhh baby.

Scourge1974
11-07-2018, 05:05 AM
I honestly think itís going to be a Chinese character cause otherwise they are going to be way out numbered. They are going to be short handed as is

CRIMS0NM0NKEY
11-07-2018, 05:48 AM
I want a heavy class similar to the witch king of angmar's weaponry.

Scourge1974
11-07-2018, 06:24 AM
Dude I love the witch king

SpaceJim12
11-07-2018, 09:15 AM
I want a heavy class similar to the witch king of angmar's weaponry.

But we already have Conq, no?

CRIMS0NM0NKEY
11-07-2018, 09:54 AM
But we already have Conq, no?

He would be more like a highlander/warden/shugoki/shinobi hybrid in my eyes. His heavy stance would be slow but would be unparriable, unsidedodgeable, unblockable, and parry-traped with active HA, but he can't move or block in this state. In defensive mode he is a Warden with passive HA. He would be as slow moving more than a shugokis run with lawbringers healthpool. His zone attack would be him flinging the giant mace and whoever it hits while it bounces around takes damage. When the zone is done he has to retrieve the mace to go back into heavy or get sufficiently away from it for it to respawn in his hand. When the mace is out of his hands he looses his passive HA as a warden but is as fast as a Warden running now.

SpaceJim12
11-07-2018, 10:33 AM
He would be more like a highlander/warden/shugoki/shinobi hybrid in my eyes. His heavy stance would be slow but would be unparriable, unsidedodgeable, unblockable, and parry-traped with active HA, but he can't move or block in this state. In defensive mode he is a Warden with passive HA. He would be as slow moving more than a shugokis run with lawbringers healthpool. His zone attack would be him flinging the giant mace and whoever it hits while it bounces around takes damage. When the zone is done he has to retrieve the mace to go back into heavy or get sufficiently away from it for it to respawn in his hand. When the mace is out of his hands he looses his passive HA as a warden but is as fast as a Warden running now.

Sounds little OP, sorry.

CRIMS0NM0NKEY
11-07-2018, 11:09 AM
Sounds little OP, sorry.
Yea it's not sorry...just another naysayer and he isn't even made. Wow

bhitrock
11-07-2018, 01:36 PM
I you're speaking of the "Year of the harbinger" thing, I think it is going to be a viking (the hammer looks quite viking if you watch closely), but probably not the first new hero we'll get. My bet is: 3 chinese heroes+ one for the other factions, and the viking will have a hammer. Also, a lot of storymode related stuff.