PDA

View Full Version : AC 3 Remaster

Sef1n
11-05-2018, 07:32 AM
Hello,

when are we going to have some more info about AC 3 remaster?

I understand that it will be available around spring, but I would love to see some sneak peak already :)

At least some official screenshots :D

UbiCosmos
11-06-2018, 01:15 AM
Hello Sef1n,

Nothing to share yet, but we appreciate your enthusiasm! Make sure to stay tuned to the forums as any updates will always be shared here as soon as we have them! :o

Sef1n
11-06-2018, 06:42 PM
Thanks,

can't wait to revisit this game :)

Wonder If there could be some adjustment to its music.

I somehow didnt like ground combat music. It felt somewhat intrusive :(

EGOdeta
11-12-2018, 02:12 PM
Will it be possible to buy AC3 Remastered separately? I mean as a DLC, or standalone game, without buying the Odyssey season pass?

Sef1n
11-12-2018, 04:35 PM
Will it be possible to buy AC3 Remastered separately? I mean as a DLC, or standalone game, without buying the Odyssey season pass?

Yes! It will be sold also as stand-alone. 😉

AnimusLover
11-13-2018, 02:58 PM
So excited for ACIII remastered. I got the Gold edition which includes it which is a great deal. Can't wait to see what it looks like and how it plays on my PS4.

RonJeremyR6
11-19-2018, 10:34 AM
Will it have multiplayer? Hope not..

Black_Widow9
11-20-2018, 12:05 AM
Hey RonJeremyR6,

Assassin's Creed III Remastered won't feature any multiplayer modes. ;)

RonJeremyR6
11-23-2018, 10:14 AM
Hey RonJeremyR6,

Assassin's Creed III Remastered won't feature any multiplayer modes. ;)

Awesome!! Then I will buy it :)

Ckuron
11-30-2018, 07:20 PM
Hello,

Anyone knows if my current Assassin's Creed III savegame (on UPlay) will be compatible with the remastered version?

I finished the story but did not complete side activities the first time I played and it will be nice to do so using the remastered version on launch :)

Thanks.

Sef1n
12-01-2018, 09:19 PM
Hello,

Anyone knows if my current Assassin's Creed III savegame (on UPlay) will be compatible with the remastered version?

I finished the story but did not complete side activities the first time I played and it will be nice to do so using the remastered version on launch :)

Thanks.

I would not hold hopes for that. I dont think they allows us to use old save games.
For me I am intending to play it from the start and do everything. This and Liberation are probably my Last AC games I bought, so I want to enjoy them fully :)

Playing old AC games to cut the wait :) AC1 passed for now and moving to Ezio trilogy :)

Hatchetforce
01-02-2019, 06:06 AM
Hello,

Thanks.

I will go you one better. If we own the PC digital version of AC III direct from Ubisoft will we receive the upgrade for free as other companies have done with the Bioshock Series on PC and the Metro Series on PC to name a few.