PDA

View Full Version : Conc Update

SnizzyWizzy
11-05-2018, 07:16 AM
has there been any update on the conc since the release of the last state of balance? Or is he still 70%? doing my monthly check in on the progress of the game. hoping one day it will be balanced and playable. :/ why was it more balanced before they did their balancing? wasn't that supposed to make it more balanced and not totally ****ed up? does ubi know how to balance it or maybe they should hire some professionals to come in and help save the game. If you don't know how to balance your game i really think it would be a smart thing to hire another team that can. not trying to be a jerk but there are lots of other fighting games with weekly balances and nicely balanced fighters. please hire some people to help with this!! making a beautiful looking game takes a different skillset than balancing it unfortunately. if it was as balanced as it looks then it would be the best game out there. however i would sacrifice some looks for a balanced experience. id like to see more of the tactical classes like the law bringer and others instead of all the spam meta going on. thats what really wrecked it for me.

ArchDukeInstinct
11-05-2018, 08:00 AM
Actually Conqueror is at 90% now. We're nearly 3 weeks into season 8 and no state of balance yet. That's because the devs are hiding the stats to hide the 90% win rate of Conqueror. In fact the real reason they added the Wu Lin faction, is as a distraction so it's harder to notice the 90% win rate of Conqueror.

Knight_Raime
11-05-2018, 08:09 AM
Actually Conqueror is at 90% now. We're nearly 3 weeks into season 8 and no state of balance yet. That's because the devs are hiding the stats to hide the 90% win rate of Conqueror. In fact the real reason they added the Wu Lin faction, is as a distraction so it's harder to notice the 90% win rate of Conqueror.

Side note. I've learned to respect conq bro all over again. he's Shaolin's toughest match up. At least as far as i've played.

ArchDukeInstinct
11-05-2018, 09:17 AM
Side note. I've learned to respect conq bro all over again. he's Shaolin's toughest match up. At least as far as i've played.

Of course it is. Wu Lin? More like Free Wins for Conq am I right?

Knight_Raime
11-05-2018, 09:29 AM
Of course it is. Wu Lin? More like Free Wins for Conq am I right?

How does conq fair against tiandi/nuxia?

Buggy.Blaster
11-10-2018, 06:59 AM
the new faction is very strong..and i actually do agree they didn't nerf conc because they wanted to hide him behind the new faction.

ArchDukeInstinct
11-10-2018, 07:21 PM
Given the delay on the release of the season 7 state of balance, I'm now projecting Conqueror to be at a 110% win rate in duel.

UbiInsulin
11-10-2018, 08:21 PM
I don't have an ETA on the next State of Balance article, but I can let the team know that a quicker turnaround would be good.

What questions would you like to ask the devs about Conq? I know Shield Bash is probably the most common move of concern.

iadvisoryi
11-10-2018, 11:07 PM
How does conq fair against tiandi/nuxia?

Both tiandi and nuxia have good opening tools for him if they can manage to keep pressure lol

SnizzyWizzy
11-12-2018, 01:12 PM
im not going to tell u what the devs need to know about the conc that we have not said a thousand times man.. come on. I'm sure the devs and u have heard us and its just not going to change anything. thanks for the pretend care though. I'm sure u have seen the hundreds or posts of unhappy players complaining about the conc. if the devs still don't know than they are more lost and hopeless than i originally thought. don't ask us our opinions to basically not send to the devs or if you actually are they are not reading it, or simply don't give a **** about what the players are asking for. we've been asking for conc nerfs for MONTHS and he's still broken as f*&%, i give up, just build the game how u think the players want it and not what we actually want..i mean were just the players and we don't know **** right? Ubi knows best of course and thats why the game is getting so much more balanced as we go along and not worse. sorry if I'm coming across rude or pissed..maybe its because i am. I'm a very passionate player and i just hate the direction the game is going. spam meta sux, balance sux and is slow, game feels off and buggy when i can't block an attack because it goes right through my block. dodge mechanics feel off... its hard to not be upset.

Blitzwarrior771
11-12-2018, 06:59 PM
I think conqueror should never ever get revenge on defense . The only way he could get it by being offensive and that should be rare too . I think this would solve the problem for team games I donít care duels .

Playing_Mantis
11-13-2018, 01:26 PM
yea but rank duel players like i do it does matter. can't have a broken player in 1v1 rank mode.