PDA

View Full Version : Stealth nerf to Jiang Jun? Undodgeable heavies removed?

nf_Straydog
11-05-2018, 06:26 AM
Jiang Jun's heavy attacks no longer seem to have the undodgeable (blue glow) property. I looked in the patch notes and couldn't find a note saying that it was patched out. Was this stealth nerfed, or was it accidentally removed while bug fixing him?

SangLong524
11-05-2018, 06:29 AM
Didnít participate in the test, but since MF launch, JJ dodge heavy never have undodgeable property.

nf_Straydog
11-05-2018, 06:32 AM
Update: just went into training mode and the attacks still have the undodgeable property. Tested it out in a duel with a friend and they do not have the undodgeable property.

nf_Straydog
11-05-2018, 06:38 AM
Update: just set the bot to dodge attacks and despite having the blue glow signifying the undodgeable property, the bot could successfully dodge the attacks. I'm sorry I can't record this, but for whatever reason, OBS freaks out when trying to record For Honor now

Herbstlicht
11-05-2018, 09:31 AM
Maybe its blue glow from hyperarmor? I dunno but it has never ever been stated that he got undodgeable heavies. Besides that would be freakin overkill. High damage hyperarmor undodgeable heavies on a high hp dancing assasssin speed heavy ballerina.

Blitzwarrior771
11-05-2018, 04:48 PM
Yup thatís how kensei got screwd stealth nerf 😂

nf_Straydog
11-05-2018, 05:00 PM
Maybe its blue glow from hyperarmor? I dunno but it has never ever been stated that he got undodgeable heavies. Besides that would be freakin overkill. High damage hyperarmor undodgeable heavies on a high hp dancing assasssin speed heavy ballerina.

nope, the blue glow afterimage effect is very distinct from the white flash of super armor. take him into practice mode and see for yourself.

also his heavies do 33 damage from the side and 37 from the top, which is very average. and he in no way has assassin speed. he has 1000ms heavies and 500ms lights, which is standard. orochi and berserker have 400ms combo lights. I'm not sure why people keep saying he's assassinlike. his lights are no faster than wardens. if you can block warden lights you can block jiang lights

Devils-_-legacy
11-05-2018, 05:13 PM
nope, the blue glow afterimage effect is very distinct from the white flash of super armor. take him into practice mode and see for yourself.

also his heavies do 33 damage from the side and 37 from the top, which is very average. and he in no way has assassin speed. he has 1000ms heavies and 500ms lights, which is standard. orochi and berserker have 400ms combo lights. I'm not sure why people keep saying he's assassinlike. his lights are no faster than wardens. if you can block warden lights you can block jiang lights
People say he's assassin like because most users just use his lights and aoe.
Animations don't match all the attacks.
Damage profile is overtuned just needs some numbers toned down.
Stifu stance needs a little nurf.

KotoKuraken
11-05-2018, 06:41 PM
JJ's heavies have never been undodgeable; not in the open test, not on release. You can always dodge out of them at the correct time, which will also dodge out of all attempts to feint into light, zone, or gb as well

Blitzwarrior771
11-05-2018, 07:23 PM
So any hero that use light attacks is assassin funny I use lots of light attacks on my vanguard maybe because itís only thing that works against guard break .

Devils-_-legacy
11-05-2018, 07:37 PM
Depends do you only use lights the amount of players I've seen this week that act like MF heros don't have a heavy is astonishing.

nf_Straydog
11-06-2018, 09:01 AM
JJ's heavies have never been undodgeable; not in the open test, not on release. You can always dodge out of them at the correct time, which will also dodge out of all attempts to feint into light, zone, or gb as well

well, they had the undodgeable blue glow, and still have it in training mode.

Blitzwarrior771
11-06-2018, 09:25 AM
He donít feel the same anymore or it could be horrible connection

Siegfried-Z
11-06-2018, 09:43 AM
well, they had the undodgeable blue glow, and still have it in training mode.

Be carefull, there are two types of blue glow... when it is only on the weapon, as Shaolin dodge on neutral, it is not undodgable and i don't know btw why it is there.

It means the attack is undodgable only when it does kind of few blue shadow behind you as Shaolin heavy dodge from QI stance. Look at this you will see the difference. JJ has not this on his Heavies and never has.