PDA

View Full Version : Increase xp gains for duals and brawls

iadvisoryi
11-05-2018, 06:11 AM
Not everybody wants to play the toxicity that is 4v4 modes. Duals and brawls aren't worth playing for leveling. But they should be as an alternative to 4v4s offering the most. They should be more rewarding than they are.

SixAxe505
11-05-2018, 06:26 AM
If you could get even close to the amount of XP you get from duals and brawls, then there would be no reason to play the higher modes when duals can be done in less than 3 minutes. The only reasoning to upping the XP exponentially would be to up the XP of all game modes equally.

iadvisoryi
11-05-2018, 06:44 AM
If you could get even close to the amount of XP you get from duals and brawls, then there would be no reason to play the higher modes when duals can be done in less than 3 minutes. The only reasoning to upping the XP exponentially would be to up the XP of all game modes equally.

I'm not saying giving it 1000 xp, just not 150 or 200 like it does. 350-400 consistently. Or make a loss 200 and a win 400+. I like a competitive mode, not team fighting, feats, perks, etc. Especially since it adds a whole new level of balancing that won't ever be complete.

ArchDukeInstinct
11-05-2018, 08:12 AM

Of course each individual 4v4 match should give more than an individual 1v1 but the latter still gives a disproportionately low amount, making it a complete joke to level up through 1v1 in comparison.

Goat_of_Vermund
11-05-2018, 08:31 AM
I completely agree. A duel takes half/third the time a usual dominion match takes, it should give rewards accordingly. I would go a step further, I think there should be more orders doable in duels, people playing duels are still heavily punished. Mostly not half of the orders are completable in duel.

iadvisoryi
11-05-2018, 10:39 AM
I completely agree. A duel takes half/third the time a usual dominion match takes, it should give rewards accordingly. I would go a step further, I think there should be more orders doable in duels, people playing duels are still heavily punished. Mostly not half of the orders are completable in duel.

I agree too but you can't act like duals and brawls give a fair justifiable amount of xp a d duals.

SangLong524
11-05-2018, 10:41 AM
I dont do duel and brawl orders anymore.