PDA

View Full Version : Mod survival in The division 2

Gleryck
11-04-2018, 02:29 PM
Survival mod is fantastic (using elements of battle royale) identic dlc survival the division 1 is successful

UbiSc0ttie
11-07-2018, 03:11 AM
Survival mod is fantastic (using elements of battle royale) identic dlc survival the division 1 is successful

@Gleryck ,

We love it! So glad you're still enjoying Survival mode.

What are some of your favorite features within Survival ?

- Scottie

Cmdo.Delta
12-15-2018, 04:51 PM
I can only aknowledge with Gleryck. The survival mod of Division was just perfect. It was so well made. I never had much fun in a survival mod before. Massive nailed it. Unfortunately, the mode showed up too late and the queues were impossibly long. That's why I didnt played it much. But the way it was desgined... with all the idea of surviving the cold (getting clothes and getting inside and finding hot spots), the disease (getting medication to slow down infection) and the enemies (getting weapons to fight NPCs and/or other agents)... i mean.. without any hub to tell you where to go... it was fun as hell! I hope Massive could bring it back.

Axeman6ft7
12-16-2018, 01:25 AM
Yes Survival Mode is my favorite, MUST HAVE IT IN 2!!!!!! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!! I love the PVE SUrvival, as PvP is too cutthroat for my taste. I like PVE and working with other as you meet them to make it through.

PLEASE have Survival Mode in 2. It's one of the Best parts of the Original game....

UbiSc0ttie
12-16-2018, 03:44 AM
Yes Survival Mode is my favorite, MUST HAVE IT IN 2!!!!!! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!! I love the PVE SUrvival, as PvP is too cutthroat for my taste. I like PVE and working with other as you meet them to make it through.

PLEASE have Survival Mode in 2. It's one of the Best parts of the Original game....

@Axeman6ft7 ,

How was your first experience in Survival mode? :cool:

- Scottie

UNM_Midian
12-16-2018, 07:06 PM
I play hours upon hours of Survival to this day. Every weekend my friends and I get together and play it. Either PvP or PvE doesn't matter. We have the most fun when we get a group of about 10 or more of us in the same PvP server and play true battle royal against each other. TBH, it never gets old to us.

UbiSc0ttie
12-20-2018, 03:20 AM
I play hours upon hours of Survival to this day. Every weekend my friends and I get together and play it. Either PvP or PvE doesn't matter. We have the most fun when we get a group of about 10 or more of us in the same PvP server and play true battle royal against each other. TBH, it never gets old to us.

@UNM_Midian ,

What was your experience like when you played Survival, and realized you really enjoy it?

-Scottie

jonasbits
12-22-2018, 08:43 PM
I really like survival.

The best part is that I dont need to know how to min max my build. I get a new chance every match to make the best build I can with the good luck and limited understanding how to build something versatile to be able to survive. I really like how difficult it is. I stay at the edge of the map to get every last piece i need to be able to take on the more difficult opponents closer to the dark zone.

Please bring Survival into Division 2, at least put it on the roadmap :-)

MaxPain_
02-06-2019, 07:00 PM
oh god no not more boring pvp only crap and stupid battle royal. Go play fortnite.

belfastwhitewel
02-08-2019, 12:21 PM
Most of my hours on the division where spent in survival best game addon I have ever seen so well made. I get such a rush dropping players in there still even now more people are playing because of d2 is nearly out I have something like 7 months of game time mate worked it out that's crazy I know where ever thing is tools fabric electronics dz tec meet people all the time say I am a legend coz I'll attack a team of 4 on my own I will pick players up and help that's how I met some of my friends maybe like to see random gun box's. Not always in the same place even put an exotic weapon in survival and that's the only place you can get it not just for my fellow survival expert s so it draws more players in its only a thought tho random hunters be good too some times it's just to easy couldn't believe the way pve players where getting on wait for someone to call in a chopper then turn up hunters every where now that's just funny had players dead all round me looking picked up one day I was saying not picking you up ya **** that's what you get for highjacking my extraction. Maybe instead of a hand gun at the start throwing knifes
Well have fun guys see you in the dark zone names johnny145 on ps4