PDA

View Full Version : What happens to Lucy?

Sarari
09-28-2011, 05:23 PM
What happens to Lucy after Desmond stabs her?

Sarari
09-28-2011, 05:23 PM
What happens to Lucy after Desmond stabs her?

sticks165
09-28-2011, 05:32 PM
no one knows

Jexx21
09-28-2011, 05:36 PM
She confesses her love for Warren Vidic and runs off to join the templars while Shaun and Rebecca start to make out because they are in love with each other and Desmond watches cause he's that kind of a guy.

Sarari
09-28-2011, 05:41 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jexx21:
She confesses her love for Warren Vidic and runs off to join the templars while Shaun and Rebecca start to make out because they are in love with each other and Desmond watches cause he's that kind of a guy. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
k......

AkeiraXgamer
09-28-2011, 05:44 PM
This revelation should be in ACR

Though, if you want speculation about what happens after the end of brotherhood, there are plenty of threads about that. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

yellowbeans
09-29-2011, 01:34 AM
He is still in the Animus!

JJTHoukes
09-29-2011, 01:41 AM
She dies a horribly slow and painful death.

Blind2Society
09-29-2011, 01:54 AM
I feel it's the same thing that happened in AC1. It's an illusion and Desmond never actually stabbed her.

CRUDFACE
09-29-2011, 01:59 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Blind2Society:
I feel it's the same thing that happened in AC1. It's an illusion and Desmond never actually stabbed her. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think it'd be a little romantic if Lucy was still acting as his operator and said welcome back Desmond as he finally woke up and S16 sent him off back to his body.

itsamea-mario
09-29-2011, 02:01 AM
She bled.

Blind2Society
09-29-2011, 02:06 AM
And...

Krayus Korianis
09-29-2011, 02:10 AM
She lives and is waiting for you to be conscious to slap you across the mouth.

itsamea-mario
09-29-2011, 02:15 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Blind2Society:
And... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

And that's all we can really know.

Unless she was not actually stabbed ofc.

Krayus Korianis
09-29-2011, 02:19 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by itsamea-mario:
And... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

And that's all we can really know.

Unless she was not actually stabbed ofc. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Or she was stabbed and the apple healed her as it touched her hand when the game ends (see videos on youtube and AC:B game footage for that). We also see there's no pool of blood around her. At all.

AntiChrist7
09-29-2011, 02:46 AM
she reappears in my dvd-player when im watching veronica mars

LH 517704 46137
09-29-2011, 02:57 AM
My theory is that she wasn't really stabbed it was just an illusion made by the apple like the time al mualim used it on Altair in AC1 and made him see himaelf get stabbed in the stomach near the beginning of the game.

Blind2Society
09-29-2011, 03:01 AM
Gee thanks for repeating exactally what I said a few posts ago. Anyway I agree.

Dralight
09-29-2011, 03:23 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by AntiChrist7:
she reappears in my dvd-player when im watching veronica mars </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif

Anyway, i agree with the theory that the stabbing was just an illusion.

PirateRob
09-29-2011, 08:28 PM
she shows up in hawaii with russell brand http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Calvarok
09-29-2011, 08:46 PM
I disagree that it was an illusion.

I really think that Ubisoft would have been more cagey about what happened if that was the case. They've been very specific about what happened.

Blind2Society
09-29-2011, 09:21 PM
What, you think if it was just an illusion they would come out and ruin the surprise in some random interview? I think that if they did do such a thing and they wanted to keep it a surprise the wouldn't even let out one of those cheeky 'maybe we'll see' comments.

Calvarok
09-29-2011, 09:34 PM
What, you think if it was just an illusion they would come out and ruin the surprise in some random interview? I think that if they did do such a thing and they wanted to keep it a surprise the wouldn't even let out one of those cheeky 'maybe we'll see' comments. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
The thing is, they have explicitly said that Desmond's mind was being controlled by Juno, and that he was forced to stab Lucy.

They've been in the buisness long enough to know that you can't confirm something one way when it's actually totally the opposite. Sure, that happens by accident, but on an important story piece that was sure to cause people to be confused?

I'm not buying the "it was all a dream" explanation.

Jexx21
09-29-2011, 09:39 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Calvarok:
What, you think if it was just an illusion they would come out and ruin the surprise in some random interview? I think that if they did do such a thing and they wanted to keep it a surprise the wouldn't even let out one of those cheeky 'maybe we'll see' comments. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
The thing is, they have explicitly said that Desmond's mind was being controlled by Juno, and that he was forced to stab Lucy.

They've been in the buisness long enough to know that you can't confirm something one way when it's actually totally the opposite. Sure, that happens by accident, but on an important story piece that was sure to cause people to be confused?

I'm not buying the "it was all a dream" explanation. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Some guy on the AC facebook page was trying to convince everyone that all 3 games were taken place in the Animus in a world full of lies fabricated by Lucy and that at the end of ACR he would come out and fight Lucy because she's the head of the Templars.

RzaRecta357
09-29-2011, 10:48 PM
I don't remember them ever saying Hey Juno was controlling him. Maybe by mistake when they try to tip toe around spoilers for people and stuff and try to keep it in as little words as possible.

The illusion this is totally viable although I think he really stabbed her as Juno seemed to really have a point going on. I don't think she's dead though.

She got stabbed in the scream area.

LightRey
09-30-2011, 03:45 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Calvarok:

I don't remember them ever "explicitly" stating such a thing. Where did you hear this?

CRUDFACE
09-30-2011, 07:42 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LightRey:

I don't remember them ever "explicitly" stating such a thing. Where did you hear this? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Me neither. The most she did was control his body, not his mind. She kind of can't.

Calvarok
09-30-2011, 09:30 AM
Actually, I think all they've done is confirm that that is what happened. Sorry, I guess they've never actually said it.

All theories are viable till the games out, eh?

CRUDFACE
09-30-2011, 10:09 AM
Actually, I think all they've done is confirm that that is what happened. Sorry, I guess they've never actually said it.

All theories are viable till the games out, eh? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Making theories is like one of those main functions of the forums.

AnthonyA85
09-30-2011, 10:39 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Krayus_Korianis:
Or she was stabbed and the apple healed her as it touched her hand when the game ends (see videos on youtube and AC:B game footage for that). We also see there's no pool of blood around her. At all. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You sure about that? I saw a large pool of blood spreading out from her midsection where she was stabbed as the camera panned back after they both fell. I've watched the ending enough times on youtube to see that.

oliacr
03-23-2012, 10:11 PM
She died!