PDA

View Full Version : where exactly is the sensor on a ff2 joystick thx

Daytraders
11-10-2004, 11:57 PM
i cant see it anywhere or is it the little hole just below where your little finger is when holding stick thx

Daytraders
11-10-2004, 11:57 PM
i cant see it anywhere or is it the little hole just below where your little finger is when holding stick thx

Tully__
11-11-2004, 01:43 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Daytraders:
...or is it the little hole just below where your little finger is when holding stick thx <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yep.

PF_Coastie
11-11-2004, 07:00 AM
Actually there are 2! One at top and one at bottom.

Don't cover these with tape. If you ever (for whatever reason) leave your stick unattended and your plane crashes, it could cause serious damage to the stick as it bounces around on your desk with no resistance.

Daytraders
11-11-2004, 12:24 PM
thx for confirming to the both of you http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

ExpendableT
11-11-2004, 02:18 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Actually there are 2! One at top and one at bottom. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think there's only one actual sensor. One of the holes has an infrared LED (light-emitting diode) and the other hole has the actual infrared sensor. You block the light from being transmitted to the sensor by holding on to the stick.