PDA

View Full Version : Please, think about balancing...

AkeruTV
11-04-2018, 05:46 AM
The shaolin, or the guy who can mystically teleport to an enemy, without giving him a chance to dodge (Already been hit during a roll), who can also stun after a hit, even if the person who faces him tries to dodge the stun in question, 3/4 of the time he follows this person and offers a free light hit, an unstoppable that can be faked in another stun who gived an another unstoppable that he is really unblockable (at least for the shinobi). And finally, this character can teleport throughout the map to join an ally, or how to unbalance the fighting, since after his respawn he can plunge back into the fight, and thus provide a very fast support to his allies, too quick.

For pity's sake, think about balancing this character, as well as a little slow jian jun, which is a tank faster than some assassins, while having 2x their life bar.

Oh and by the way, a small shinobi buff would not be a refusal, it's really very slow for an assassins

Thewelshpanda
11-04-2018, 09:48 AM
I agree on the monk guys teleport it is really annoying but also find slowing a character in a meta that is speed or in 4v4 ganking is kinda off a bad move just drops jj into the dirt but making his lights do less damage may be a better way of doing so without ruining the character

CRIMS0NM0NKEY
11-04-2018, 11:03 AM
Sure let's not just give an assassin class fast light attacks let's make him realistically teleport.... Cuz that happens all the time in battle.

Herbstlicht
11-04-2018, 12:54 PM
I think the monk rather balanced. But this kick is very spammable. Of course, in theory, you can avoid it. You can avoid the unblockable heavy afterwards. But in game that rarely ever happens. Of course, compare it to so projectile feats and when it comes to numbers, it is no longer op by any means. But due it being ready like every fight, it kinda feels all over the place, like another passive. My notion: change lvl 4 teleport with the current kick. It stays, it can stay powerful but it only is a thing lategame.