PDA

View Full Version : Not fun anymore

RexXZ347
11-04-2018, 04:51 AM
As an aramusha main. My lights are being constantly parried by low rep players and veterans. Its a 700 ****ing millisecond for pete's sake. Ofcourse it's gonna be easily parried on start up. Plus telegraphic chains? Easy. I fought an aramusha and i can't blame them, i constantly parry their lights for being too slow. Lights and heavies difference is now only damage. No openers, no unblockables, plus these ubisoft devs said they made his damage stronger and faster on soft feints. Hell yeah, you can only do 2 heavy finisher to 400ms soft feints. And after that you need to regain your asthamtic stamina or do one more heavy and you will be OOS. For what? 34 damage in total of soft 400ms lights? Pretty dumb to me. I will not be surprised when this game just suddenly disappears after a year. It deserves to. The devs are slow to action the unbalance of this game, they don't listen to the community, incompetent, they even don't play their game so they don't know what's wrong with it. They just listen to noobs. What they are fast in doing is make cosmetics so that we spend more steel, spend more real money and profit.

Another reason why playing aramusha isn't not fun anymore:

https://youtu.be/EepRILkOXLQ

Sinangel3
11-04-2018, 05:51 AM
Im sorry but which light is 700 ms?