PDA

View Full Version : Please add a forfeit option to breach

samuraijaques
11-04-2018, 01:08 AM
I love the new breach mode. It's so much fun and it's without a doubt my favorite mode to play. The problem I'm having with it is when the enemy team gets off to an early lead and your teammates decide to just quit leaving you alone with a bunch of bots that can't fight their way out of a wet paper bag.

Please just add the option to forfeit so I can get out of these awful games without completely losing out on the loot and wasting my time.

Adding the option after the first gate breaks would be perfect. Or do it like league of legends and have it become available after a certain amount of time.

Please. Playing losing games with a team of bots that take upwards of an hour is no fun

papa_joseph1
11-04-2018, 02:27 AM
I agree, It's so easy to snowball out of control in breach and everybody starts rage quitting because sitting in a losing game takes way way way way longer then the freaking 10 minute MM penalty does.

Either that, or just spawn max level bots, it's the only way the mode can be fairly balanced with bots because otherwise they are just free health to players.

DefiledDragon
11-04-2018, 02:32 AM
There was talk of a surrender option being implemented. They will be keeping a close eye on the performance of Breach without a doubt and I wouldn't mind a bet that it will come in a patch at some point in the not too distant future.

SangLong524
11-04-2018, 03:35 AM
I dont mind, as long as the forfeit process is fair and democratic among the team. Also, the forfeited match ends right away with full reward to the winning team, nothing for the loser to avoid exploit by repeatedly forfeiting
However, at some point of thr match, forfeit should not be possible. Say, the last phase, at the commander