PDA

View Full Version : Bot lvl 3 and 4 - Breach Problem

Illyrian_King
11-03-2018, 08:53 PM
There is a problem with bots in generall that really hurts especially in Breach.

Mostly missing players get replaced by lvl 2 Bots, which are WWWAAAYYY to weak and dumb for this mode. The gap between Bot lvl 2 and 3 is simply too big!

Lvl 2 is almost useless and just an obstacle for the team, that has to carry him. Lvl 3 Bot might be too strong, but maybe often would he be right in place.

Rage quit is a huge problem in Breach, and Bots are a huge factor why.

If you really think, that a lvl 3 Bot is too strong THEN MAKE THE LVL 3 BOT A BIT EASIER AND INTRODUCE A LVL 4 BOT WITH THE CURRENT LVL 3 BOT POWER.

Illyrian_King
11-04-2018, 09:02 PM
Devs please!

I don't want to spam, just to bring my post back to the first page, but this is a serious problem.

Herbstlicht
11-04-2018, 11:48 PM
More bot fine-tuning? Yes! But in general, bots that behave more like players would be best. Though personally I'd say lvl 3 bots in breach as a substitute would be ok if one or 2 opponents leave. It would such if all leave and the other team has to fight 4 lvl4 bits for 30 minutes.

DefiledDragon
11-04-2018, 11:58 PM
I just find the AI incredibly inconsistent. I get level 2 bots if I play solo vs AI and sometimes they're decent and other times they're garbage and there seems to be no identifiable cause for the difference in their performance from one game to the next.

Illyrian_King
11-05-2018, 12:42 AM
More bot fine-tuning? Yes! But in general, bots that behave more like players would be best. Though personally I'd say lvl 3 bots in breach as a substitute would be ok if one or 2 opponents leave. It would such if all leave and the other team has to fight 4 lvl4 bits for 30 minutes.

It just seems like Ubi thinks, that too strong Bots in the enemy team are a bigger problem then having to carry defect garbage in your own team.

Best would be to create a "lvl 2 1/2 version" (Bot lvl 3) and a new Bot lvl 4 with the current Bot lvl 3 power.

It is stupid to think, that the whole Community is:
Beginner (Bot lvl 1)
Not Beginner (Bot lvl 2)
Pro (Bot lvl 3)

There is a step missing between 3 and 4.

If that is not possible then PLEASE at least let lvl 3 Bots appear way more often. Better then having lvl 2 Bots in your team.

I just find the AI incredibly inconsistent. I get level 2 bots if I play solo vs AI and sometimes they're decent and other times they're garbage and there seems to be no identifiable cause for the difference in their performance from one game to the next.

I also noticed that. Often these lvl 2 Bots just stand there for a minute and do exactly nothing. If they do, then it's stuff like going solo on the Guardian or fighting minions at a ram as an Assassin.

All that while the ramparts are getting steamrolled or anybody gets ganked 1vs3 anywhere 20m away.

Terrible ;b