PDA

View Full Version : I can't login to UPLAY in the Just Dance 2019

GADAK.
11-03-2018, 07:51 AM
I followed UBISOFT's internet troubleshooting procedures, but it was impossible.

I played more than five songs.
When I try to log in, the Nintendo Switch displays a connection error.

One day after purchasing the game, I still can not play it satisfactorily.

PLAYmoreUK76
11-03-2018, 01:46 PM
I am having this same issue, cant login to my Uplay account to get the Unlimited, cant create a new UPLAY account - Connection Error - The Ubisoft server is unavailable at this time. Please try again later. Poor Ubisoft, please resolve this ASAP!

josephplane1
11-03-2018, 02:01 PM
I have the same issue - can not login to Ubisoft no matter how hard I tried !

ErikaXi
11-03-2018, 02:15 PM
I already purchase the 30 days unlimited, but cannot log in no matter how many times I tried.

laukwei
11-03-2018, 03:31 PM
I have the same issue - can not login to Ubisoft no matter how hard I tried !

kthompson200
11-03-2018, 09:07 PM
Similar issue... I can login online just fine and verify my credentials and account details, just not through the Switch. When trying to login, I get the message "The Ubisoft Account you have entered does not exist. Please double check the email and password, then try again." When trying to create a new account with the same email, I get the message "The Ubisoft server is unavailable at this time. Please try again later." Since it can't see that my email address already has a Ubisoft account, it appears as though communication to the Ubisoft Server through the Switch is simply broken.

Any timeline on when this will be fixed?

lancerboy3584
11-03-2018, 11:00 PM
Hey everyone I just wanted to say I spoke with a Ubi support person and the dev team is aware of the issue and trying to fix it, but aren't sure of when it will be fixed yet

PLAYmoreUK76
11-03-2018, 11:19 PM
Shouldn't have been released with these game hindering bugs, please get it fixed ASAP so we can play the game and access items we have paid for!

UbiGabrinth
11-04-2018, 12:31 AM
I am sorry that you all are unable to link your Nintendo accounts to your Ubisoft accounts at this time.

A potential workaround would be installing a demo of another Ubisoft game and linking your Nintendo and Ubisoft accounts on that game. If someone tries that please let me know if it helps!

Kazahashi97
11-04-2018, 12:43 AM
Do you know which demo?

Because I downloaded a couple of the demo's for games you published, and they do not give you the option to login at all.

Liv13e
11-04-2018, 12:55 AM
I canít connect to Ubisoft either. It says my account does not exist. And I canít create a new account due to the Ubisoft server being unavailable.

GADAK.
11-04-2018, 01:50 AM
I am sorry that you all are unable to link your Nintendo accounts to your Ubisoft accounts at this time.

A potential workaround would be installing a demo of another Ubisoft game and linking your Nintendo and Ubisoft accounts on that game. If someone tries that please let me know if it helps!

What games can be played by Koreans?

KuhnGU
11-04-2018, 05:20 AM
I'm having the same issue. This is frustrating. Like MOST of their songs are Unlimited only. This is stupid. -_-

Melisolune
11-04-2018, 06:16 AM
I really hope that the connection issue fixes soon. I just bought Just Dance 2019 for the Nintendo Switch today and I was excited to try out the rest of the songs in UNLIMITED.

Oh well. I'll keep tabs on this thread and hopefully it'd be fixed over the weekend.

XLouisxCypherx
11-04-2018, 10:10 AM
Same thing happening to me. What the F... Super frustrating.

DjLek2
11-04-2018, 12:12 PM
Same thing happening to me. What the F... Super frustrating.

Been constantly waiting and trying. It is indeed very frustrating. Anyone with an update from devs?

residualparadox
11-04-2018, 04:28 PM
All of the other demos available on the switch have locked the online features. As a result, there is no way to use them to connect to uplay.

KuhnGU
11-04-2018, 04:38 PM
Is there ANYONE that can actually play the Unlimited songs yet?
Or is this happening to all of us??

teafox
11-04-2018, 05:13 PM
same here ... i already bought 90 days .... sad plz fix this fast
i bought NS ver2019 and ult 90day at maxico Eshop .
it shows " cant link to ubisoft server " if i try to create a new acc , and i cant login my main ubi acc too .

PLAYmoreUK76
11-04-2018, 09:27 PM
All of us having this issue, what an absolute joke!

riezforester
11-04-2018, 09:44 PM
Having same problem, camping for solution?

LiraelMarie
11-04-2018, 09:56 PM
Just bought Just Dance 2019 for the Switch, and I haven't been able to sign up for Unlimited because it says my account doesn't exist. Ugh. I only bought 2019 because I knew I would have access to the other songs (playlist on 2019 isn't my favorite) -_- Ubisoft needs to get on this.

Norge100YT
11-04-2018, 10:28 PM
So i have same issue. So i went to Just Dance 2018 and login there. And it's succefully i am login. So i went back to Just Dance 2019 and it's working. It's automaticly logged me in.

EDIT: typing wrong version of Just Dance 2017 (i have that too)

KuhnGU
11-04-2018, 11:44 PM
Well damn :/ I don't have any other versions of Just Dance other than 2019. So I can't login like you did...
How damn annoying. I'm honestly surprised that there really isn't that many songs that come with the game. 98% of the songs you have to pay for thru Unlimited a service that most of us can't even USE. A bit of a rip-off, honestly.

Ubisoft is starting to sound more like EA with this crap lmao.

LiraelMarie
11-05-2018, 12:43 AM
I contacted them and they said they were going to forward it to their team to hopefully get it fixed. Not sure when though. I'll try logging on again and see if it works. If not, here's to buying a game with only a small amount of songs I can dance to.

Black_Widow9
11-05-2018, 03:51 AM
Hello,

We're currently investigating this issue. If possible, please reach out to our Support Team (https://support.ubi.com/) with your Nintendo Switch and Uplay IDs.

Thanks

GADAK.
11-05-2018, 05:24 AM
Hello,

We're currently investigating this issue. If possible, please reach out to our Support Team (https://support.ubi.com/) with your Nintendo Switch and Uplay IDs.

Thanks

I have already inquired, but have not received an answer.
I get angry because I can not play games properly.:mad:

PLAYmoreUK76
11-05-2018, 10:05 AM
I see maintenance is scheduled for today, this better fix this issue!

XLouisxCypherx
11-05-2018, 12:02 PM
Maintenance scheduled for today? YAY... it means there's hope. Do you know which time? Where can I find some more info about it?

XLouisxCypherx
11-05-2018, 12:19 PM
guys,
jus a quick update. I've just logged into my Ubisoft account on Nintendo. IT WORKS. FINALLY.

riezforester
11-05-2018, 01:20 PM
Yeah it works for me too!

UbiGabrinth
11-06-2018, 09:10 PM
Linking your Ubisoft account to your Switch account should be working at this time. Those making a new Ubisoft account may see an error, but after restarting the game everything should work as intended.

Crispybear
11-22-2018, 04:35 PM
Still can't create an account and unable to link the one I have!

FrankNitty179
11-22-2018, 07:54 PM
Two weeks later still not fixed smh

iluhduhpenguin
11-22-2018, 08:40 PM
Mine is also not linking

Leany.Beast
11-22-2018, 09:54 PM
Mine isn't linking either. To be completely honest this is kind of disappointing and frustrating that I bought an unlimited pass and can't even play the songs that I'm supposed to be able to play after paying for an unlimited pass. Especially since this problem has (apparently) been going on for some time now.

lllariena
11-23-2018, 04:31 AM
I have the same problem on my switch. I just purchased this game and trying to have fun with my bf tonight, but I can't unlock the unlimited feature due to the ubisoft account issue. I can login perfectly on PC/phone, but just not the switch! It kinda ruined our night and disappointing us.

MsSherm
11-23-2018, 05:41 AM
As a single mom of 5 I RARELY get time for myself nevermind decide to spend money on myself until tonight. I decided to buy just dance 2019 and unlimited dance only to spend my night troubleshooting it and STILL being unable to play. Even more upsetting was finding out ubisoft knew about this issue all along. I have now wasted the first free evening I have had in years as well as money that could have been spent elsewhere doing absolutely nothing but getting frustrated.
Just link another game??? I don't have another one nor do I have money to buy another game to get access to a game I have ALREADY BOUGHT. I sincerely hope ubisoft is going to credit our accounts back. I will never get my night back, but what do you care? You scammed enough money from the little people to be able to sleep at night.

Portalgun_MARK2
11-23-2018, 09:39 AM
JUST got this game 30 minutes ago and I cant even login into my ubisoft account. this blows...

MazterJerad
11-23-2018, 12:41 PM
I've been having the same issue since yesterday.

ryantorch96
11-23-2018, 12:57 PM
I really thought the problem on my side, spent quite some time why the heck it is giving me errors while i can properly log in my phone. Hope this get fix soon

bitakou
11-23-2018, 06:45 PM
Still having this issue, I thought that this problem is just for me at first, but turns out many people are having exactly the same problem!!

what to do :confused:

Baradyn
11-23-2018, 08:44 PM
same issue, good thing I didn't buy a sub yet =/ kinda disappointed that we only get to play the couple of songs we got with our purchase and we don't have any other just dance games to try the linking..Dear Support, any ETA on a global fix on this?

Cr3inh4rt
11-23-2018, 09:26 PM
Donít bother with Tech Support. Theyíre dumb as rocks. They wanted to troubleshoot everything with my network even though I told them that according to their own forums this is a wide spread problem. But I played along and did all that they asked which consisted of setting up DNS on the switch and putting it into a DMZ. After all that I still get the errors. Itís clearly on their end.

DannySun1985
11-23-2018, 09:32 PM
Bought the Game today, same failure... tried 10000 Things to log in but no way

analogtrill
11-23-2018, 09:53 PM
I have today off from work and went to five different stores so I could pick up Just Dance 2019 to play with my sister in-law tonight, she's so stoked. Unfortunately, a vast majority of the songs she wants to play are all on Unlimited. I created an account on the computer since I was unable to do so using my Switch, which is especially odd considering the network connectivity is fine enough to purchase games from the Nintendo eShop...

This is incredibly unfortunate. I honestly have to say, I will never buy an Ubisoft product again, unless this issue is resolved today. I understand if this is a new release, but this has been out for long enough to not be an issue. Days off don't come so often, so when we get them and waste them trying to troubleshoot your products, frustrating is the nicest way to put it.

Sincerely,
A Potential Future Never-Ubisofter

Cr3inh4rt
11-23-2018, 11:06 PM
So Nintendo just refunded me my money. I just did an online chat with them and explained everything. Itís of course not their policy to issue refunds but in this case we obviously bought something that is not working as advertised.

DannySun1985
11-23-2018, 11:34 PM
Lucky. Im happy with my retail Version. I can use it on my table for my coffee.

Good Job ubisoft. After 3years of Rainbow Six works now 75%
Maybe Just Dance in 2022 too.

kara-kara-kara
11-23-2018, 11:40 PM
Same issue here. A lot of people on Twitter contacted UbisoftSupport about this in the last few hours and all they receive is a troubleshooting link. They sent me a DM saying "We have no further information at the moment, however, the team are looking into this.", although the first report has been sent around 24 hours ago. Looks like they don't care, I'll try to get a refund as well in case it doesn't work in the next few hours. It's clearly not our fault.

Sgt_Shiny
11-24-2018, 12:14 AM
This is infuriating to know this has been broken for two weeks. I wasted so much time yesterday trying to get this crap to work only to find out it's not my fault!! How has this not been fixed yet!?

kara-kara-kara
11-24-2018, 12:17 AM
This is infuriating to know this has been broken for two weeks. I wasted so much time yesterday trying to get this crap to work only to find out it's not my fault!! How has this not been fixed yet!?

No, they fixed it 2 weeks ago during a maintenance. It's just that the exact same issue happened 24 hours ago and everyone at Ubisoft is surprised and sends us troubleshooting links instead of fixing it like last time. It can't be that difficult, they should know how they can fix it.

MiaMeslouhi
11-24-2018, 02:02 AM
still not working as of now ...

Abigelf
11-24-2018, 02:24 AM
I'm having the same problem... I just purchased this and I'm trying to get an unlimited subscription :/

Beizh
11-24-2018, 02:49 AM
Im having the same problem :/

mungroof
11-24-2018, 02:59 AM
This is ridiculous. I cannot believe I bought this game and it does not even fully functional. I have reached out to the support as mentioned several times in the forum but they keep suggesting that I do port forwarding or editing my connection settings. However, the problem is obviously on their end because I have made all the changes they have asked me to already.

Guyplayingagame
11-24-2018, 03:25 AM
Why would you put this on a sale if we canít even access the majority of the game because of a glitch.

ThePashaB
11-24-2018, 04:33 AM
Same issue with me on both Just Dance on the Switch AND South Park on PS4. No other games have connectivity issues so it's Ubisoft. I'm not changing anymore router settings for their glitch.

Orcman89
11-24-2018, 04:53 AM
I have the same issue. I had a chat with support earlier and they basically said the development team is aware and we just have to wait for updates from them.

Akimonark
11-24-2018, 01:13 PM
Bought just dance 2019 yesterday but same issue. Cannot create account and cannot log in. Any updates on when will this be fixed?

kara-kara-kara
11-24-2018, 01:48 PM
Bought just dance 2019 yesterday but same issue. Cannot create account and cannot log in. Any updates on when will this be fixed?

Nope, their last tweet said "we are looking into this at the moment. Apologies for the trouble. " (45min ago). However, they ignored my DM from yesterday and don't answer any questions about a possible ETA. It's weekend, so it wouldn't surprise me if they'll fix it on a weekday. That's such a shame, I wanted to play it today.

Loopy_27
11-24-2018, 02:41 PM
It's so infuriating, I would of liked to play the unlimited. In having the same issue unfortunately. Guess we'll have to wait till next week.

Bearboots
11-24-2018, 03:33 PM
Hey gang

I am also experiencing this problem from sunny South Africa. I have tried to link it using other Ubisoft games I own on Switch (Mario and Rabbids and Rayman) but I don't have an option to log in there. I'm sure they'll sort it out soon. For now at least there is a happy hour starting soon, I joined in the last one and enjoyed it.

x Bearboots

KitCatGirl101
11-24-2018, 05:14 PM
Please FIX THIS NOW! How hard can it be? An emergency quick patch. Are you guys are asking for a class action for huge false advertisement? :confused: Let me know.

Artticus1
11-24-2018, 07:11 PM
Well put me in the frustrated line up with not being able to login.

I tried to install brawlhalla and it linked into my ubi account with no issues. But when I return to just dance it can't find any account.

Please help. Is there another game I should try?

Thanks

Battlegirl555
11-24-2018, 07:35 PM
I got the game yesterday but Iím still having the same issue where I canít connect to my account. Tried talking to support and their only fix is to forward ports on the router. Seems like there should be an easier way to solve this issue.

zixxymwhah
11-24-2018, 08:37 PM
I have just purchased the Just Dance 2019 during the Black Friday sale and I can't log in either :( Ubisoft, how can you mess up something this bad?

mottledduck
11-24-2018, 09:09 PM
I just wanted to play on holiday, literally the only time everyone is available to play, and no dice until after the holidays? So sad! :-(

I have just purchased the Just Dance 2019 during the Black Friday sale and I can't log in either :( Ubisoft, how can you mess up something this bad?

FrostedBooty
11-24-2018, 09:28 PM
I'm not sure if all the Black Friday sales broke the servers or what, but there couldn't be a worse time for this to break.

RayZShockStrike
11-24-2018, 09:39 PM
I think I spent at least one hour yesterday just trying to get in by creating accounts on my phone, trying to login in with them on the switch, and even trying to create accounts on the switch but the same message comes up about how the account I put in didnít exist and how the servers are unavailible at the time. Please GET THIS FIXED AS SOON AS POSSIBLE! 😞😞😩 Also this is for Just Dance 2019 on the Nintendo Switch.

JYellow89
11-25-2018, 12:19 AM
Just to add my complaint, I bought the game a few hours ago and I can't log in either. Maybe it's Black Friday's fault, but I don't know. I just want it fixed SOON.

Romario94-2
11-25-2018, 01:32 AM
I bought it yesterday as well, and i could not create the account in the game, so i created one from my pc and it said that my account did not even exist, even when i verified it and everything, i dont have any access to unlimited and i cant enjoy the full game, ubisoft please we need some help with the servers!

Ubi-RealDude
11-25-2018, 01:44 AM
Hey everyone. A possible solution I've seen another player share is installing a demo of another Ubisoft game and connecting your Nintendo and Ubisoft accounts on that game first. If that still doesn't do the trick, please head over to Ubisoft Support (https://support.ubi.com/en-US/Cases/New) and they will do what they can to help solve the problem.

huahua880820
11-25-2018, 02:03 AM
witch Demo can I use ? on NS.

JYellow89
11-25-2018, 02:05 AM
What demo? Not all games let you sign in with your Ubisoft account. I have Child of Light and this option doesn't exist.

Hey everyone. A possible solution is installing a demo of another Ubisoft game and connecting your Nintendo and Ubisoft accounts on that game first. If that still doesn't do the trick, please head over to Ubisoft Support (https://support.ubi.com/en-US/Cases/New) and they will do what they can to help solve the problem.

MiaMeslouhi
11-25-2018, 02:12 AM
What game pls ??? i wont buy a game i dont want to play to fix a game i want to play so it have to be a demo.

Can't you offer the option to link account in the website ? Can't support do it for us since its not working on the game ?

I spent 3 different tickets with support and after giving me crappy troubleshooting advise that i already tried, they just told me its a known issue, all you can do is wait for the devs to fix it.

Been waiting for 4 days ......

So what now ? Just refund and move on ?

Elplourdo
11-25-2018, 02:39 AM
Exactly same problem here... I spent an hour yesterday teying everything to fix it so my girlfriend and I could dance together... very disappointed.... fix it please

Ubi-RealDude
11-25-2018, 02:45 AM
witch Demo can I use ? on NS.

I believe we have demos available for RISK, RAYMAN LEGENDS, and MONOPOLY, to name a few.

JSOUKU
11-25-2018, 03:04 AM
None of those demos allow you to access UPlay....

Ubi-RealDude
11-25-2018, 03:35 AM
None of those demos allow you to access UPlay....

Excellent point. Try South Park: The Fractured But Whole. Additionally, this Guide (https://support.ubi.com/en-US/Faqs/000035038/Linking-your-Nintendo-Switch-account-to-your-Ubisoft-account) also supplies some helpful information. But should none of these work, head to the Ubisoft Support (https://support.ubi.com/en-US) page where they can try to help with the problem. I'll do my best to get more information to all of you as soon as I can. Thank you for your patience.

maiteacup
11-25-2018, 03:46 AM
Excellent point. Try South Park: The Fractured But Whole. Additionally, this Guide (https://support.ubi.com/en-US/Faqs/000035038/Linking-your-Nintendo-Switch-account-to-your-Ubisoft-account) also supplies some helpful information. But should none of these work, head to the Ubisoft Support (https://support.ubi.com/en-US) page where they can try to help with the problem. I'll do my best to get more information to all of you as soon as I can. Thank you for your patience.

I checked the eShop and there is no demo for South Park: factured but whole. Also downloaded sports party to login to Ubisoft club and it does not work.

Vivianfuyu
11-25-2018, 03:55 AM
same issue here, purchase just dance 2019 at eshop and tried to fixed the issue for hour but nothing worked, take few more hours to dig internet and found out is not my fault! wasted money for nothing, will never subscribe unlimited again when the trial ends

Ubi-RealDude
11-25-2018, 03:57 AM
I checked the eShop and there is no demo for South Park: factured but whole. Also downloaded sports party to login to Ubisoft club and it does not work.

Oh boy... alright...

Additionally, this Guide (https://support.ubi.com/en-US/Faqs/000035038/Linking-your-Nintendo-Switch-account-to-your-Ubisoft-account) also supplies some helpful information. But should none of these work, head to the Ubisoft Support (https://support.ubi.com/en-US) page where they can try to help with the problem. Thank you for your patience.

Please refer to this information for now... but like I said I will do my best to get news and updates to you guys as soon as I can.

EricTurner
11-25-2018, 04:06 AM
I am having the same issue. I tried setting my DNS to Google's DNS servers, opening up ports on my router, shutting down the game and restarting and even shutting down the entire switch and rebooting and nothing. Sometimes it says "The Ubisoft Account you have entered does not exist" Other times it just says "An error has occured". It would be fantastic if I could just log into the Ubisoft account management and under linked accounts just click link Nintendo Account to fix it there. I hope this can be fixed because I am not happy that the majority of the dances are behind a feature we cant even use, its like a paid money for just a demo!! Hope it is fixed ASAP.

frstewart87
11-25-2018, 04:25 AM
Same issue as other users have described in this thread. Fix this issue Ubisoft! This is unacceptable to charge people for a game that requires a subscription plan that doesnít work so you canít play the game! My 5 year old has been driving me nuts for 3 hours about this mess and itís your fault!

hectordp11
11-25-2018, 05:59 AM
I understand bugs and issues happen, but a little disappointed that the game has been out for a month now and no solution has been announced. Iíd really appreciate more updates and even an estimate of how much longer weíll have to wait. Unfortunately I wasnít aware of the issue and bought the 30 day subscription. It went through, but Iím still unable to play the unlimited songs without a Ubisoft account which is really annoying. I figured I might be able to just access my Ubisoft account and connect it to my Nintendo account like you can with google and twitch, but there wasnít an option for the switch. Just please fix this issue as soon as possible, really disappointed.

Bearboots
11-25-2018, 08:29 AM
Oh boy... alright...

Please refer to this information for now... but like I said I will do my best to get news and updates to you guys as soon as I can.

Hey there. On my Nintendo Switch I have tried with the following titles to find a way to connect to my Ubisoft account 1) Mario and Rabbids 2) Brawlhalla, 3) Rayman Legends and ofc 4) Just Dance 2019. None of these games have an option to log onto my Ubisoft account with the exception of Just Dance. When logging in I get an error saying that my account doesn't exist.

I looked at your guide and have been to both the Nintendo and Ubisoft site under my account and I cannot link them. On the ubisoft page I am given options to link Facebook, Twitch, XBox, Playstation and even Google but not Nintendo.

Please advise.

kara-kara-kara
11-25-2018, 11:26 AM
Amazing how the Community Managers or Moderators don't really know stuff about their own games and demos... furthermore, a few users here mentioned during the last days that they could connect their Ubisoft account with another (bought) game, but after starting Just Dance 2019 and trying to login, nothing changes! Please read through the posts before posting "helpful" suggestions that don't work.

Also, sending us to support (again) doesn't help at all because 1) they'll send us the standard troubleshooting link and 2) they'll tell us after a while that the DEVS need to fix this. How about trying to contact the Devs and telling us an ETA for this fix? It's clearly not our fault, it's a bug in the game and we expect Ubisoft to solve this asap, especially since some of us paid for the subscription although they are not able to use it. I wonder if they will get these days refunded or added to their subscription and especially if all of the Nintendo Switch players will receive some sort of compensation. I mean, you've ruined our entire weekend. How about starting a special event right now, providing a few days of free Unlimited while this issue gets fixed? This way everyone can play.

guest-iRqaUBCY
11-25-2018, 02:02 PM
Im having the same problem, tried almost everything, sometimes gives error, sometimes says this account couldnít be found:( paid 60 dollars in total( wth unlimited) but look at the situation:(

guest-iRqaUBCY
11-25-2018, 02:10 PM

This worked for me thanks

EricTurner
11-25-2018, 02:28 PM

What game demo did you download to get this to work??

guest-iRqaUBCY
11-25-2018, 02:36 PM

What game demo did you download to get this to work??

I had south park already and registered in that game. Stick of truth btw. After having
Registered, jd19 recognized immediately

ryanator008
11-25-2018, 04:34 PM
Stick of Truth works for me as well. Since I was already very close to buying it with the Black Friday sale, this pushed me over the edge. Something about buying another game to make the one I just bought work feels a little wrong, but if you want to use Just Dance Unlimited right now, that's how you do it.

Punkbunny89
11-25-2018, 05:03 PM
I have spent numerous hours working on this. At first I thought the issue was because of an old WiiU account that I couldnít untie from my club account. So support helped me remove that, and I still couldnít log in. Then I thought the issue was because I had already linked just dance 2019 to my ps4 before I bought the switch version (I like the switch better than using my phone). But there is no way to remove my ps4 profile from the Ubisoft club profile for that game only (not unlinking my ps4, just removing the just dance xp and progression). So I thought maybe if I suck it up and create a new club account for my switch only that would work.....nope. I canít even create a new account while using the switch, or log into newly created account I made on my pc for my switch. I was so excited to play just dance 2019 on my switch, and now I canít even do anything with it. Iím so frustrated.

Cynical_Ploy
11-25-2018, 05:23 PM
Bought this game to play with my kids for the last 2 (And finally free) days of Thanksgiving Vacation and this is just a nightmare. I'm not going to buy another Ubisoft title just to set this up.

I've tried multiple game Demos and NONE OF THEM ALLOW YOU TO SIGN INTO YOUR UBI ACCOUNT.

We need actual results to this issue, seeing how many other people are experiencing this.

Step up your game, Ubi, this is just sad.

Mrs.Cravitz
11-25-2018, 06:09 PM
The same error message keeps appearing, unable to connect to server, and it is unbelievable that Ubisoft haven't fixed this yet. What a POS service!

Cynical_Ploy
11-25-2018, 06:15 PM
Just as a Forewarning to anyone else who is either itching to, or has their kids nonstop complaining to play, such as myself...

I purchased another Ubisoft game to log in, Wheel of Fortune, since it is only $11 and IT IS GETTING A SIMILAR ERROR.

Don't let Ubi Support patronize you with 'DMZing' or creating new DNS's for your Switch... this is 100% an issue ON THEIR END, but what do they care? They've already got our money...

Mieowz
11-25-2018, 06:17 PM
Having the same issue in UK. Would love to purchase Unlimited but getting an error message when trying to create an account, came onto my computer to create the account and log in instead, apparently the account doesn't exist. This is unbelievable, I'm not purchasing another game to fix this. Please fix asap!

TheSystmDestrys
11-25-2018, 06:28 PM
Bought this game for the family because of the songs then to find out 90% of them and most of the good songs are behind that pay wall you cant even access. Im looking into a refund at this point find something else the family can do together. Would have been nice to have fun with. 5 days is a bit much most understand that we all had a holiday weekend but you could have done something by now to fix the issue or compensate those that bought the game and cant' access unlimited. Hell put out the uplay app on switch ffs. Dont tell people go try to log into another game. Not all of us have other ubisoft games on switch. 99.9% of mine are on PC. Oh and stop telling people its their ISP or the router when you know its not that.

Alejls
11-25-2018, 06:45 PM
Same issue here, just got the game for the unlimited version, if i buy another game to activate their broken steps is Ubisoft going to refund me? Is horrible i can't use the game I just played for ..

Nekotsu
11-25-2018, 07:58 PM
I'm having the same issue
What demo did you use??????

Acacia420
11-25-2018, 08:52 PM
I see that I am not alone here! This is frustrating? Any answers from Ubisoft? I just tried contacting support, no help. Should we just return the game. As paying customers we need answers!

TheSystmDestrys
11-25-2018, 09:42 PM
none of the demos have ubi club on them that i seen. If not fixed by tomorrow im going to get a refund.

Gabimelogs
11-25-2018, 09:44 PM
Muito triste. JŠ tentei de tudo, DNS, tudo. Consertem isso por favor.

AWildBella
11-25-2018, 10:06 PM
Ubisoft Support's twitter just responded to another user having the same issue (surprise surprise) about an hour ago with this "Thank you. Yes we are aware of this issue with Just Dance 19 on the switch and are looking into it now. We hope to fix it as soon as we can. Our apologies." nice to see they FINALLY stopped sending people their usual troubleshooting link and telling them to check their routers. Here's to hoping the fix will be soon.

m0ngk33
11-26-2018, 12:26 AM
On the same boat with everyone else. This will be my last Ubisoft game i'll purchase. Who in their right mind would release a game and have this bug go on as long as this

Come on Ubisoft, you already have everyone's money... fix this ASAP please

QJELLY
11-26-2018, 01:15 AM
https://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1959431-Solution-to-Link-Ubisoft-Account-on-Switch

Edit:You can delete the japanese game also you can delete the profile you created so don't worry XD have fun.

JazzyPat9799
11-26-2018, 02:10 AM
Oh my goodness, you two are both LIFESAVERS.
but did you keep assassin's creed and the Japanese account? I kinda dont want them still on my switch, but I'll deal with it if I have to

Punkbunny89
11-26-2018, 02:13 AM
OMG thank you for your help! it was a huge pain to have to create a Japanese account and download a demo i don't want, but yay!

But like another person asked, do i have to keep this account and game on my switch now?

Unococo
11-26-2018, 02:16 AM
works for me, but go throng some painful steps to create and download games in Japaneses..

Ragnorok9101
11-26-2018, 02:35 AM
I ended up buying the South Park Game , stick of truth and logged into the Ubisoft account from the main menu. Then i loaded up Just Dance 2019 and boom , i logged into the online service and got the free month of just dance unlimited and can play all the songs just fine. I did not try any other method and my NAT type was Type B (connected via wireless). Its just completely fault on Ubisoft and their account servers right now , its on their fault and they are not fessing up to it. I WILL NEVER BUY ANYTHING UBISOFT FROM HERE ON OUT!! Disgusting service for a game all the families want to play over the holiday. Im in New York City if that matters.

QJELLY
11-26-2018, 02:39 AM
here is the solution on how to link account to get Unlimited.
https://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1959431-Solution-to-Link-Ubisoft-Account-on-Switch

frstewart87
11-26-2018, 03:35 AM
Ubisoft Support Ticket: 07421747

I agree with other users. I am not wasting my time to submit photos and perform basic troubleshooting requests. This is YOUR problem Ubisoft! Fix it or give us our money back. You need to communicate better with your clients. Donít assume itís our problem when this is an ongoing known issue. Release a statement like any other development team would do on a bug of this nature. This is completely unacceptable! Quick to take our money...I bet you are loving all of those Black Friday purchases through retailers and the Nintendo e shop discounting your game that doesnít work! Nintendo is aware of the problem and they arenít shy about pushing blame back on Ubisoft because they know that we know that you guys donít have your s*** together! Print this out and put it on your cubical wall as a constant reminder of a pissed off customer until you get this resolved because the posts will just keep coming at this rate.

Oh yes, that just happened!

Guyplayingagame
11-26-2018, 03:56 AM
I bought Starlink and logged in on that game. Automatically logged me in on just dance. No thanks to Ubisoft though.

ryantorch96
11-26-2018, 06:34 AM
Hi, followed the tutorial on how to connect to ubisoft club via assassin's creed japan. Succeeded in unlocking the just dance unlimited.

Issue not here is that no unlimted songs showing up. Anyone experiencing the same issue?

Also if i log in on the othe users, same issue appears, "account doesnt exist".

Just how long ubisoft planning to fix this Zhit?!!

QJELLY
11-26-2018, 06:51 AM
can you upload a picture for us, so we can try to help.Also i think it won't work if you use another accounts only the one you registered.

JYellow89
11-26-2018, 11:27 AM
I just tried it and it worked! If you don't have any money on your account, all you have to do is change your region to Japan. Then download the game (it can be a little tricky to find, just keep scrolling), and log in when the game opens up a screen with blank spaces, after clicking "start game". After that I closed it, started JD19 and was immediately logged in.

I deleted Assassin's Creed, changed my account back to my region and everything works just fine!

kara-kara-kara
11-26-2018, 12:18 PM
I've asked for a refund now.

It can't be the solution to buy another game from the same crappy developer or doing complicated steps to create a Japanese Account. Upisoft had 4 days to fix this issue, but according to Twitter they are still "investigating". How is that even possible? The exact same issue happened a few weeks ago. They must know what's wrong, but for some reason they decide to do NOTHING. I don't even count the long weekend because Ubisoft has Employees all over the world and nobody besides US (and Canada?) celebrates Thanksgiving. There must be someone working, at least their IT team has to be around for exact these situations. I'm sure they wouldn't handle other games this way, for example if one of their other money machines has an issue, they start a maintenance right away. But it seems, Just Dance isn't as important as their other games.

This sucks. Never going to buy a Ubisoft Game again, this is EA level.

DannySun1985
11-26-2018, 03:56 PM
Tomorrow Mainteance... Lets see what happens. ill wait that day before i use the japanse store

Katecon1407
11-26-2018, 11:50 PM
here is the solution on how to link account to get Unlimited.

THANK YOU SO MUCH! Worked like a charm, kids are dancing away

wamcard
11-27-2018, 12:10 AM
The japan workaround was a success but now all of the just dance unlimited songs have disappeared and I don't seem to have a way to access them

ryantorch96
11-27-2018, 01:02 AM
Hi, already resolved my issue, turns out the issue is with my Smart DNS, after fixing it, the just dance unlimited now showing up. All thanks to you though, not one once of freakin thanks to ubisoft!

wamcard
11-27-2018, 06:16 PM
What are your DNS settings? Mine was just on automatic and all the songs appeared and were playable etc during the last happy hour for me so Im not really sure what the problem is but they're gone again

jeromelmd
11-28-2018, 12:44 AM
Logging in using South Park stick of truth worked for me

UbiSailorScout
11-28-2018, 07:32 PM
Hi guys! This issue should be resolved by now. If you are still having issues linking your account, please follow this FAQ (https://support.ubi.com/en-US/faqs/000035038/Linking-your-Nintendo-Switch-account-to-your-Ubisoft-account).