PDA

View Full Version : Jiang Jun Issues/bug

Vordred
11-03-2018, 01:57 AM
I've had this happen a bunch of times now and is very annoying.

https://youtu.be/vIWYuuAipxo

also have had him GB out of my attacks way too much, and I don't mean just as I'm starting I've had heavys that are about to land and he GB's me out of it.

also with some of the Tiandi attacks the follow-up light is so fast, that if I deflect the follow-up attack hits me well I'm still in the deflect animation and thus can't do my follow up.

also, in general, i find the Chinese factions dmg numbers to be a bit high, they have really easy access to 35-45 dmg attacks. for characters that are fast and have a lot of options

ytrecvbnm
11-03-2018, 03:22 AM
You're getting caught in a zone attack.

I've been using the JJ since they opened up to all, can't really argue that he isn't op, I'm terrible at this game and just ripping people apart with him.

Vordred
11-03-2018, 04:12 AM
yeah, i know what it is, but its BS. it shouldn't hit directly behind him and more importantly, not on startup, it's not a damn light sabre, it shouldn't damage me because it happened to touch me on the way back

RiceComboA
11-03-2018, 04:38 AM
I'm pretty sure that was not a zone attack.... It was just a right heavy.

Sorry, just had to correct that.

Vordred
11-03-2018, 11:37 AM
honestly, I thought it was a heavy too, as I have had this happen off a top heavy as well, which is clearly not a zone. but I don't play the JJ myself so wasn't going to argue with someone that does.

Lord_Cherubi
11-03-2018, 11:49 AM
Isn't his heavies also kind of zone attacks?

ytrecvbnm
11-03-2018, 01:05 PM
That is how I understand it, they normally hit more than 1 opponent when the kill ball attacks me.

I assumed it was supposed to.

Devils-_-legacy
11-03-2018, 01:08 PM
Isn't his heavies also kind of zone attacks?

No there diffrent but all his attacks have massive hit boxes

BarneyTheNoob
11-03-2018, 05:08 PM
its not really a bug more like annoyence, it was normal heavy not a zone attack but his heavies have over the top range