PDA

View Full Version : had my mood ruined today but i get it.

lubu523
11-02-2018, 09:41 PM
so I made an emblem about the Waffen SS for a while now and nobody talked to me about it, and last night I had a pretty "easy" mode so i guess someone was a sore loser and decided to get back at me.
anyhow, I know the Nazi symbols would attract unwanted attention(which I never got until Ubisoft team contacted me), but I need to point out that out of the 3 axis armies the German one was the one pulling the most effort and making the other armies stand at attention when their presesnt was know(that what was painted to me anyhow).
now thanks to gaming, in general, I came to know the SS begin the most OP units and reading about it apparently they would get the new shiny equipment first(they wore Camo before it was mainstream)
yes, I understand, it was mostly political unit and had some downside, plus Germany made it clear that no mention of Nazi party in game or media, but there is another emblem roaming free and i don't see any objection to it, the sickel and hammer, the communist symbol.

I mean come on, that symbols killed WAY MORE than nazies.

HerrNein
11-02-2018, 09:44 PM
Are you seriously trying to complain about using the symbol of one evil entity by going "But the other evil entity who kicked mine's teeth in is allowed to have their symbols around!"

RenegadeRasta
11-02-2018, 09:59 PM
**** your mood. You're an idiot.

SirRegisKeg
11-02-2018, 10:29 PM
You're just stupid man ,families tell their kids about these wars and how their family members suffered through horrible tragedies . And then we have you goof balls who can't seem to get a normal hobby, put those same symbols up to constantly troll knowing people get discriminated against for being whatever fkn ethnicity. Put a darn smile face or destiny symbol you edge lord

ChampionRuby50g
11-02-2018, 10:42 PM
Lol, yes the SS where Nazi Germanys most elite units, their best soldiers. The SS also happened to be the most racist, most brutal bunch of psychopaths going around. You happen to be one of the most idiotic and ignorant psychopaths going around. What a coincidence!

CSaunders95
11-03-2018, 12:01 AM
Like the stupidity in this man's post I can't even thathom. Like yeah the SS were really nice guys. Like that's why the allies killed them on sight regardless if they surrendered. Totally nice people.

Like you appear to be completely uneducated. Do yourself a favour and do some research on the history of them without just getting your information from video games.

"
The Allgemeine SS was responsible for the administration of both the concentration and extermination camps. Many members of it and the SS-Totenkopfverbände subsequently became members of the Waffen-SS, forming the initial core of the 3rd SS Totenkopf Division.[33][43] A number of SS medical personnel who were members of the Waffen-SS were convicted of crimes during the "Doctors' trials" in Nuremberg, held between 1946 and 1947 for the Nazi human experimentation they performed at the camps."

"

the Waffen-SS had played a "paramount role" in the ideological war of extermination (Vernichtungskrieg), and not just as frontline or rear area security formations: a third of the Einsatzgruppen (mobile killing squads) members which were responsible for mass murder, especially of Jews, Slavs and communists, had been recruited from Waffen-SS personnel prior to the invasion of the Soviet Union.[166] The Waffen-SS construction office built the gas chambers at Auschwitz
"

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Waffen-SS

Sort your life out you dimwit xD

Ubiflowessence
11-03-2018, 12:09 AM
I am locking this tread. We do not support any language or content/picture deemed illegal, dangerous, threatening, abusive, obscene, vulgar, defamatory, hateful, racist, sexist, ethically offensive or constituting harassment is forbidden. This includes use of the above via user generated content tool like the emblem editor, on the forums, via the in-game chat, or over VOIP. Please follow the code of conduct, which you can find here: https://ubi.li/59cbk