PDA

View Full Version : Stop putting me in bad teams!!!

Illyrian_King
11-02-2018, 06:40 PM
Ubisoft please!

I am so tired of being the baby-sitter for bad players.

Everytime i play Breach, i get matchmaked with complete scrubs that only have 1/3 till 2/3 of my score in the end.

They don't play the objective, they die all the time, they don't play good.

It is exhausting to carry so people all the time. I want to have fun also myself.

This is not matchmaking to let me and other people, who play the objective carry the whole team.
Matchmake such people with their own kind ... maybe the learn that 3 people using the zipline and fighting for the heal spot doesn't work.

Guess I quitted around 10 matches only this week. I want to enjoy the new game mode.

DefiledDragon
11-02-2018, 06:41 PM
Find a group on discord or some such and go pre-made with comms. You'll be glad you did.

Illyrian_King
11-02-2018, 06:47 PM
Sounds like a good thing.

Honestly I always wondered why it took so long to get a more "complicated" and strategic mode. Now I understand the devs, because people are too dumb for this even 2 years later.

This mode is wonderful, but many people simply don't deserve it!!!

Hope the next game mode is a stupid completely objectivless free for all 8vs8 on 20 square metres, so all the trash can play a mode fitting their IQ.

SicKno86
11-02-2018, 06:55 PM
Made a smurf account today (Xbox) because i was sick and tired of it myself. And so far it confirms what i thought, eventhough i only played about 5 Breach Matches.

The MM considers me the carry on my regular account.

While my K/D is positive, eventhough im not that great, i get most points simply for PTFO. And thus a high SPM. The MM teams me up with people with low SPM and who are clueless (objective wise) to compensate and balance things out.

Been playing with low reps (from about 0 to 8) and they're BETTER players than rep 50+ players i meet on my regular account.

The difference in matches is night and day so far. Actual teamplay/objective play and overall a better experience. Both teams going at it hard. No lightspamming either. Actually placed third today wich is very rare. Probably because the MM thinks im a noob and that im the one needing a carry. Thus teaming me up with a really good player even at low rep.

Give it a try. Although i will continue on my regular account anyway, it was a fun experience. Felt like a real game for a change.

Be warned though. You will have to play through the tutorial again on a fresh account wich is boring af.

SirRegisKeg
11-02-2018, 07:06 PM
Sounds like a good thing.

Honestly I always wondered why it took so long to get a more "complicated" and strategic mode. Now I understand the devs, because people are too dumb for this even 2 years later.

This mode is wonderful, but many people simply don't deserve it!!!

Hope the next game mode is a stupid completely objectivless free for all 8vs8 on 20 square metres, so all the trash can play a mode fitting their IQ.

This isn't new either even on dominion these young guys think it's all about killing to win , " most kills to win" . If you ask them why they didn't cap the final zone to win the game to instead go on a goose chase with a shinobi they will reply with " I have the most kills and I'm on top of the score board"

Illyrian_King
11-02-2018, 07:18 PM
Creating a smurf account sounds really smart even ...

I swear, I wish i could cut this stupid zipline while 3 team"mates" are on it and let them all splatt on the ground.

The biggest joke is that it wouldn't even influence the match even a bit, since they are useless either way.

Mirage6201
11-02-2018, 07:20 PM
I recommend smurphing if u canít relax. The MM focuses too much on matching levels. I couldnít stand playing against the same 150+ players. Doing this will open up the playerbase more. I did find it funny when two smurphs were on both sides. You know both were thinking ďthat guy has to be a smurfĒ.

Xil_h
11-02-2018, 08:38 PM
I just had a Kensei in game...he had 81 Objective score after 3 phases in defense and 8 kills....

makes me rage

SicKno86
11-03-2018, 02:21 PM
I just had a Kensei in game...he had 81 Objective score after 3 phases in defense and 8 kills....

makes me rage

Damn...

Well i had a Centurion singlehandedly lose the game for his whole team.

We were on defense. Second phase. Ram was taking allot of damage. The two of us were at the cauldron and he pulled the lever two times. An enemy Shaolin came along so we both fought and killed him. Right afterwards i go for the lever, but the Cent attacks me and he pulls it a third time.

I figure since he's so dead set on that lever i just let him go, since the ram needed just one more lever pull before it's destroyed. I go down to the ram to help out the rest of the team and about 5 seconds later after i arrive, i see this damn Cent decided to join in. I run back to the cauldron the moment i spot the sonofa*****, but i was playing Conq so i was slow and the gate got destroyed as i was pulling the lever.

Then they killed the Commander.
Needless to say, the rage was real.

I might just play bots in Breach man.
Part of me just doesn't want to, but im hearing good things from people that play versus A.I and i just want to have some fun for a chance. I got a smurf account now too, but i want to progress on my main account.

CptMatsumaru
11-03-2018, 03:06 PM
Ubisoft please!

I am so tired of being the baby-sitter for bad players.

Everytime i play Breach, i get matchmaked with complete scrubs that only have 1/3 till 2/3 of my score in the end.

They don't play the objective, they die all the time, they don't play good.

It is exhausting to carry so people all the time. I want to have fun also myself.

This is not matchmaking to let me and other people, who play the objective carry the whole team.
Matchmake such people with their own kind ... maybe the learn that 3 people using the zipline and fighting for the heal spot doesn't work.

Guess I quitted around 10 matches only this week. I want to enjoy the new game mode.

i feel with you. :(

The16th-Legion
11-03-2018, 04:47 PM
signed.

UbiInsulin
11-03-2018, 07:51 PM
As far as I'm aware, matchmaking is still just trying to put similarly skilled teams from similar regions together. Breach is maybe the most teamwork-intensive mode in the game so far, so communication problems are correspondingly more difficult to overcome.

I'll definitely pass on the concerns that high reputation may be more of a factor than actual skill level when it comes to matchmaking.

Blitzwarrior771
11-03-2018, 08:05 PM
If you are on a good team all the time then your win rate would be 100% . Also you would get bored from winning too much . What I would do is I would not just rely on your reputation but also hero skill lvl . Letís say you play reputation 1 lvl hero and your main hero is lvl 20 I think mm should take that into consideration . Itís normal that you canít perform as good as with your main hero . Iím lvl 40/40 kensei but I want to try new heroís and I get really tough matches .

Illyrian_King
11-03-2018, 09:02 PM
As far as I'm aware, matchmaking is still just trying to put similarly skilled teams from similar regions together. Breach is maybe the most teamwork-intensive mode in the game so far, so communication problems are correspondingly more difficult to overcome.

I'll definitely pass on the concerns that high reputation may be more of a factor than actual skill level when it comes to matchmaking.

But my teammates are not even close to similar skilled. I always carry my team with 200-300% of their score and it's frustrating.

Please mate, I know that you are a Mod and yelling at you would be wrong in place since you just do your job, but please forward this to the devs. It ruins my Breach experience.

Also let lvl 3 Bot spawn more often. The lvl 2 Bots are almost worse then bad players.

Gianturion
11-04-2018, 07:55 PM
Well,I had a Centurion ally following and hitting me for no reason at all,then a Valk joined in and hit me too. In the end,he rage quit because things weren't going exactly our way (not surprising). Needless to say,I was very triggered.

Illyrian_King
11-04-2018, 08:56 PM
Well,I had a Centurion ally following and hitting me for no reason at all,then a Valk joined in and hit me too. In the end,he rage quit because things weren't going exactly our way (not surprising). Needless to say,I was very triggered.

Yesterday I had a very smart guy, who thought spending the entire 25min at the balista was a very good idea ... the only problem was that he wasn't able to distinguish between friend and foe.

The other match I had the 2 worst teammates quitting and getting replaced by cannonfodder lvl2 Bots. If they didn't literally stand somewhere on the map for a minute, then they tried to kill the Guardian solo killing minions at the ram as Orochi or Shaman.

This is a desaster ...

I repeat: The mode is very good and exactly the way the devs should go, BUT bad matchmaking, bad lvl2 Bots, lack in balance for some Heroes and the lack of maps (only 3 right now) really pull this good mode down.

Blitzwarrior771
11-05-2018, 12:29 AM
That means not all players are expert they wanted to have some fun .

Wondertainment
11-05-2018, 08:39 AM
The problem is that matchmaking has never worked correctly in this game.

Illyrian_King
11-05-2018, 11:37 AM
That means not all players are expert they wanted to have some fun .

And I want for them to have fun, but they should be matchmaked with their own kind. Then everybody is on a more similar level and the odds are more even.

The problem is that matchmaking has never worked correctly in this game.

The devs think, that it is balanced to doom some better players to always carry worse teammates.

From time to time it is okay, but yesterday I had the first match after a week, where my score was not the highest.

Blitzwarrior771
11-05-2018, 04:36 PM
Iím not sure if someone mentioned before but I think I have a solution how to fix MM . The problem is you go into the the game first and then you pick a hero . This should work in reverse you pick a hero and then go into match selection . So system can decide where to put you in what game you should fit .

Blitzwarrior771
11-05-2018, 04:41 PM
For example Iím lvl 44 rep with hero who is lvl 1 with all gray sets I was playing against lvl 150 who had all green sets . Another example you could limit assassins per team . Or better you could limit S tier per team .

Brutal_DaDo
11-05-2018, 09:14 PM
What relly gets me mad when playing breach is when people play the mode like ot was dominion, people just ignoring everythingand try to get as many kills as possible, hitting you in the back when clearing the ram from skeletons, ignoring the archer zone, ignoring the couldron, just had a game where a guy messaged me saying ďwhy youíre on top of the leaderboard when youíre the one having the less kills?Ē I was like really mate ? 😑

CRIMS0NM0NKEY
11-05-2018, 11:18 PM
I hate when I call for help several times when I'm being ganked trying to get the newly spawned banner only to see someone shooting minions on the ballista. I know it's oddly specific but similar events happen all the fricken time. When I do get on a team that uses the tactical pad, task oriented, and backs me up when I'm being ganked even when I never ask for help unless I have the banner.... Well it's refreshing. It's the same feeling you get as a shugoki when you wall splat an enemy and your nearby ally patiently waits for you to demons embrace before they attack.

MrBeave
11-05-2018, 11:33 PM
Yeah, doesn't seem like that matchmaking survey they put out really changed anything

DefiledDragon
11-06-2018, 12:00 AM
Breach vs AI isn't as much fun but it is way less frustrating than PvP Breach. The bots might be crap, but at least they're not dicks and they know how to play the mode, just.

Illyrian_King
11-06-2018, 01:53 AM
Seems like many people are just too dumb for any objective ...

Guess the survey didn't really change anything ;b

Breach in PvE is less fun, because it's not even close to a challenge, but at least i don't get my daily outragd in it. Somehow i still end up playing PvP about 90% of the time.

Blitzwarrior771
11-06-2018, 10:35 AM
Stop putting me into premade teams !!!!!!

Klingentaenz3r
11-06-2018, 11:56 AM
It would be a start if the freaking chat would work like it's supposed to. Then you could at least talk to your mates. Even quickchat breaks down for me all the time and once it does it stays like that until I actually quit to desktop. It and normal chat only work constantly at the very end of a match after the winning team is announced. I know from a friend that my quick chats at least even though I don't see them displayed for like 90% of the game they seem to be transmitted to others.

I on the otherhand am pretty blind to whatever my team mates call most of the time. If they call anything at all that (from my experience since the TTS I am usually the most active with pointing out the objectives to focus on anyway).

So maybe also keep that in mind that the game is in an aweful broken state right now which could be the reason why some indiviuals seem so blindfolded.

ArmoredChocobo
11-06-2018, 07:29 PM
Just had a match where we hit breaking in Breach, and our remaining teammate sat there and taunt spammed with the team until the ram died.

He was a ****ing plant. Apparently premade deathballs aren't good enough for them, they wanna waste everyone's ****ing time.

**** this I'm never touching PvP again. Nothing but PvAI for me. This game's community is GARBAGE and Ubi doesn't give a single ****.