PDA

View Full Version : Frame Pacing/Hitching Issue. Tried Everything

UPharoh
11-02-2018, 06:24 AM
Hey everyone, just looking for any input on how to solve a very annoying frame issue. It's not drops as I consistently run this game at 120 FPS or higher and lock it. I've even tried lowering ALL settings and locking at 60 and this problem occurs over and over. About every 5 seconds I get a very small hiccup almost like rubber banding lag (that's not it either btw) but no dropped frames. It overall makes the game hard to enjoy as it is never smooth or consistent. I feel this is a pacing/hitching issue.

Over the months I've tried every fix in the book, nothing. At this point any suggestions will help if you have had similar issues. The only way I have fixed this somewhat is by forcing the game to play in borderless windowed mode (this also makes no sense why fullscreen would run worse). This is not ideal though as I cannot control my FPS since it becomes uncapped and overall, while it says resolution is 1080p, it certainly is not.

My specs are:

i5-8400 6 Core Processor
AMD RX 580 4GB
16GB DDR4 RAM

This should be more than enough to run this game at minimum settings without this issue but no luck. Though perhaps something is happening with my CPU? This is the only game that has this problem.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Ubi-Redbeard
11-02-2018, 11:27 AM
Hi there,

Can you please create a case on the support website (https://support.ubi.com/en-gb/) so we can look into this for you?

In the meantime, I would recommend running a hardware monitoring program to see if you notice any overheating issues with your components.