PDA

View Full Version : Seasonal Event Loot Complaint

HazelrahFirefly
11-02-2018, 03:48 AM
Mods, please... please I am begging you.

Yeah, it's me again complaining about the rng of event loot in a two week window. I've been playing loads and still only have 9 of the 24 pieces I want to collect.

Something has to change, it just HAS to. Perhaps make it so you can set an option to get more event pieces, or even better, have the associated game mode always reward a piece of event loot - this might help with keeping Endless March populated (it was lot activity for me tonight on PS4).

If there's no change come S9's event, I will have to just give up. The rng of this is reaching silly levels.

On that subject the overall pool in general for looynis becoming to huge. Do you know how long it can take to get a certain pieces? Thousands of tries say the odds. I think that the loot pool should begin to become limited by a group of seasons. Say, 1-5 for group A and seasons 6-10 for group B.

HazelrahFirefly
11-02-2018, 03:56 AM
Oh, and before anyone even suggests it, I have champion status and have tried farming Breach vs ai, dom, Elimination vs ai, and endless March. Nothing drops, and no, my inventory is not full.

HazelrahFirefly
11-02-2018, 01:21 PM
I'm going to bump this because a mod NEEDS to take this complaint to the dev team. With the amount of loot in this game now it is troublingly difficult to ever get what we want, and timed loot like during an event is basically impossible.

chukblok
11-02-2018, 01:25 PM
I hear you.
For me its that damn arcade weekly quest effect reward. I will never get it...its just too hard.

HazelrahFirefly
11-02-2018, 04:21 PM
I hear you.
For me its that damn arcade weekly quest effect reward. I will never get it...its just too hard.

That's a separate topic, but you're not wrong. Even if you can beat it the fact that loot isn't guaranteed is flat out insane. I seriously have to believe that Roman, or Damien, or whomever is clinically mentally unwell and I fear for their families ending up in a P.T. situation.

Roseguard_Cpt
11-02-2018, 04:26 PM
I thought that it was supposed to be guaranteed on the first clear but then just a chance after that?

DefiledDragon
11-02-2018, 04:26 PM
I too am inclined to believe that the designers have a sadistic streak a mile wide. You only have to look at how frustrating and annoying certain characters and mechanics are.

Devils-_-legacy
11-02-2018, 04:28 PM
I thought that it was supposed to be guaranteed on the first clear but then just a chance after that?

It is

Lord_Cherubi
11-02-2018, 09:06 PM
I don't give a rats *** about anything else, i just want a ******* cape for my LB. I don't even care which armor, just gimme one for the love of god.

When MF launched i opened obe crate for Shugo and got a new anime headgear. I was very pleased and thought that if i open 30 packs for LB i will HAVE to eventually get one cape. I was wrong. SO WRONG.

HazelrahFirefly
11-03-2018, 01:04 PM
I'm not going to let this go.

BarneyTheNoob
11-03-2018, 05:06 PM
Kristopee first tell us what rep you are on lawbringer, because when I opened 8 premium crates for lawbringer I had whole 2 new armor sets for him (rep8 lawbro)

UbiInsulin
11-03-2018, 07:39 PM
We've already passed on similar feedback based on other threads, so there's really no need to bump.

I'll continue to let the team know that there's concern about the drop rates.

Blitzwarrior771
11-03-2018, 08:20 PM
So if u are a noob or low skill hero or your skill level is bad letís say bottom of the list on average you suppose to get high end gear ? I donít mind if they give presents to all for Halloween but not high end gear without hard work .

DefiledDragon
11-03-2018, 08:30 PM
So if u are a noob or low skill hero or your skill level is bad let’s say bottom of the list on average you suppose to get high end gear ? I don’t mind if they give presents to all for Halloween but not high end gear without hard work .

There's no such thing as "high end gear" anymore. For example, my lowest gear score loadout on my Aramusha has 2 perks active. My highest gear score loadout has zero perks active. The level of the gear is no longer relevant outside of arcade mode because if the gear doesn't contribute to the right perks, you're **** out of luck, regardless of how "high end" that piece of gear is. Once you have activated your chosen perks, there is absolutely no incentive whatsoever to upgrade or change your loadout. My 2 perk, 72 GS Aramusha is in a better place than my zero perks 176 GS Warden.

Lord_Cherubi
11-03-2018, 09:00 PM
Kristopee first tell us what rep you are on lawbringer, because when I opened 8 premium crates for lawbringer I had whole 2 new armor sets for him (rep8 lawbro)

Im whatever rep you unlock the black iron material, 8 i guess?