PDA

View Full Version : Wu lin broken

Myrmidon1914
11-02-2018, 03:12 AM
Pleaze ubisoft wake up and fix that ****ing broken new faction is ridiculous u destroying the game!!!!!!

ArmoredChocobo
11-02-2018, 04:57 AM
The old heroes are dead.

Go Wu Lin or go home, newb.

CptMatsumaru
11-02-2018, 09:15 AM
i dont know but.. i dont think wu lin is to strong oO only the teleporting from Shaolin is broken. rest is moderated.

Knight_Raime
11-02-2018, 10:46 AM
Or here's a thought. Maybe try playing better and learning the match ups before you start blaming something besides yourself?

Kamen42
11-02-2018, 01:30 PM
As always, when a new character is introduced, they are OP for a few weeks before people figure out how to play against them. Remember when Aramusha was OP? He got mostly buffs since the release, but now he is considered one of the worst heroes.

Sanzetti
11-05-2018, 07:59 PM
Theres something wrong with every Wu Lin hero. Tiandi light spam on console is broken, Nuxia light spam and trap combos are broken, shaolin teleporting and almost no telegraph on lights is broken, Jiang Jun damage values and parry timing is broken. Say "git gud" all you want sheep there is something legitimately wrong with them.

Blitzwarrior771
11-05-2018, 08:31 PM
Git gud boy Iím tired of people doing guard break . Ubi buff pk buff kensei buff lb to their best performances . Screw turtles who do nothing but defend .

Devils-_-legacy
11-05-2018, 08:33 PM
Git gud boy Iím tired of people doing guard break . Ubi buff pk buff kensei buff lb to their best performances . Screw turtles who do nothing but defend .

Kensei doesn't need a buff

Sanzetti
11-05-2018, 08:37 PM
Why would you buff an S tier character

Blitzwarrior771
11-05-2018, 08:56 PM
So I can make you cry : my blocking is not working 🤔

Brutal_DaDo
11-05-2018, 09:06 PM
All these post about the new heroes being op, are your timigs and everything all perfect that you donít do mistakes ? Just wondering. And once the new heroes are nerfed yaíll going back to cry about conq again ?

Sanzetti
11-06-2018, 12:10 AM
All these post about the new heroes being op, are your timigs and everything all perfect that you donít do mistakes ? Just wondering. And once the new heroes are nerfed yaíll going back to cry about conq again ?

Its pretty simple to put that they need to be nerfed or worked on. Of course my timing isn't perfect and when it isn't the new heroes have so much to throw at you when you're off. They need to be nerfed my mind won't change. Conq is perfectly fine if not underpowered.

Sanzetti
11-06-2018, 12:11 AM
So I can make you cry : my blocking is not working 🤔

Seems like you're the one with a problem

Knight_Raime
11-06-2018, 01:01 AM
Seems like you're the one with a problem

Your original post in this thread seems to indicate otherwise.

Sanzetti
11-06-2018, 01:25 AM
Your original post in this thread seems to indicate otherwise.

Im talking about in regards to Kensei. Not my original comment.

DefiledDragon
11-06-2018, 01:27 AM
Im talking about in regards to Kensei. Not my original comment.

Why, what's wrong with Kensei?

Sanzetti
11-06-2018, 01:30 AM
Why, what's wrong with Kensei?

Someone wants him buffed when he's already S tier which is wrong

Knight_Raime
11-06-2018, 01:42 AM

He's not S tier anywhere. He does have some pretty bad flaws. But he's not in any dire need to be addressed.

DefiledDragon
11-06-2018, 02:01 AM

Nah, he's fine. Maybe his damage is a tad high, but only a tad. Yeah, he's good where he is imo.

Jazz117Volkov
11-06-2018, 02:54 AM
Or here's a thought. Maybe try playing better and learning the match ups before you start blaming something besides yourself?I definitely support this way of thinking, but too often the Wu Lin devolve into Zone-flicker: Now a feature. I understand why this irritates people.

Sanzetti
11-06-2018, 09:24 PM
Still waiting for an Musha rework

CRIMS0NM0NKEY
11-06-2018, 10:28 PM

Screw turtles...right... Asks for a buff to Lawbringer. You played yourself.

Kryltic
11-07-2018, 01:23 AM
Shaolin needs a damage nerf. Sorry but with all the things he has, he should have the lowest damage profile in the game, after all he is using a stick, so there's no reason for his crazy damage output. Also with his sweeping attacks they should be like the Nobushis, they dont hit when someone dodges. Not unless they buff the Nobushi. He has unblockable and undodgable attacks that are fast and easy to get to, this needs looking at. Also perhaps it's just me but he seems to have no real delay on his ability to spam back dodges.

Jiang Jun. His super hidden stance needs a massive hit, the fact he can use it OOS and repeatedly is crazy. At least give it some kind of delay and again, buff the Nobushis Hidden Stance so it at least closes the gap to this version. His damage output is also crazy.

Tiandi, my biggest concern is the fact he can just throw a heavy and then kick you and there isn't much you can do in a group fight. Sadly this won't change. Other than that he's fairly okay.

Nuxia, make her unblockable + unparriableattacks more obvious with a more distinct marker. Otherwise I can deal with her distinctiveness.

A general look into all of the above is the number of high damage and fast attacks. The game doesn't need more 400ms yet you seem to be obsessed with them... I'm going to guess the console is your biggest source of income for the game so perhaps its about time you balance the game to those players.

DefiledDragon
11-07-2018, 02:25 AM
Shaolin needs a damage nerf. Sorry but with all the things he has, he should have the lowest damage profile in the game, after all he is using a stick, so there's no reason for his crazy damage output. Also with his sweeping attacks they should be like the Nobushis, they dont hit when someone dodges. Not unless they buff the Nobushi. He has unblockable and undodgable attacks that are fast and easy to get to, this needs looking at. Also perhaps it's just me but he seems to have no real delay on his ability to spam back dodges.

Jiang Jun. His super hidden stance needs a massive hit, the fact he can use it OOS and repeatedly is crazy. At least give it some kind of delay and again, buff the Nobushis Hidden Stance so it at least closes the gap to this version. His damage output is also crazy.

Tiandi, my biggest concern is the fact he can just throw a heavy and then kick you and there isn't much you can do in a group fight. Sadly this won't change. Other than that he's fairly okay.

Nuxia, make her unblockable + unparriableattacks more obvious with a more distinct marker. Otherwise I can deal with her distinctiveness.

A general look into all of the above is the number of high damage and fast attacks. The game doesn't need more 400ms yet you seem to be obsessed with them... I'm going to guess the console is your biggest source of income for the game so perhaps its about time you balance the game to those players.

Eh? He does have the lowest damage profile in the game, doesn't he? Aside from his triple poke side lights, everything else he's got does a relatively small amount of damage. His top heavies are like 25 or something.

Blitzwarrior771
11-07-2018, 02:27 AM
Screw turtles...right... Asks for a buff to Lawbringer. You played yourself.
What makes lawbringer unique itís his impale charge replace that with light attacks ? I leave that for those who know him better then I do .

Kryltic
11-07-2018, 02:39 AM
Eh? He does have the lowest damage profile in the game, doesn't he? Aside from his triple poke side lights, everything else he's got does a relatively small amount of damage. His top heavies are like 25 or something.

I would say no. Centurion and Peacekeeper have lower damage and far lower versatility.

The Shaolin should have no attacks above 20 damage if he is to keep all of his speed, feints and general stupidness. Atm he has it all with few weaknesses when compared to the OC.

DefiledDragon
11-07-2018, 02:53 AM
I would say no. Centurion and Peacekeeper have lower and far lower versatility.

The Shaolin should have no attacks above 20 damage if he is to keep all of his speed, feints and general stupidness. Atm he has it all with few weaknesses when compared to the OC.

I disagree. No characters heavy attack should do less than 25 damage imo. If there are characters who's heavies do less than 25 then they need a damage increase. Cent needs a rework and PK needs faster heavies.

Kryltic
11-07-2018, 03:43 AM
The monk is using a stick. I disagree with the fact he shouldn't have poor damage output per hit.

He has enough tricks that his damage output should be his weakness.

Sanzetti
11-07-2018, 06:23 AM
I disagree. No characters heavy attack should do less than 25 damage imo. If there are characters who's heavies do less than 25 then they need a damage increase. Cent needs a rework and PK needs faster heavies.

The fact that Shaolin has the highest mobility in the game should mean he has a lower offense to balance out his ridiculous mobility, Also his heavy tracking is completely bugged to the point where he teleports and im fairly certain its not 25 damage on a top heavy. Pk heavies are fine considering they can be soft canceled into a bleed or gb so its perfectly fine the way they are. Cent is meh atm.

Sanzetti
11-07-2018, 06:24 AM

This is a really good description that I was not willing to type out so thank you

Kryltic
11-08-2018, 10:25 PM
Thanks, I could have said a lot more but these were the main points.

Sanzetti
11-08-2018, 10:38 PM
Thanks, I could have said a lot more but these were the main points.

Yeah those were the main problems I had. I just can't stand Jiang Jun anymore because of his light attack speed and damage with his mix ups and nuxia basically being an orochi that can do heavy damage.