PDA

View Full Version : Cheating orders in for honor

Archaelion
11-01-2018, 07:39 PM
Is it okay for people to waste other's time by cheating orders? I have to fight outnumbered cause these garbage teammates want to cheat orders by standing around and capturing zones instead of playing. It breaks the spirit of the game and these guys don't give a ****. I say they should be docked their steel for not trying and cheating the orders. In a game called for honor, it's truly a dishonor. I wouldn't care if they did this crap in an AI game but not in public multiplayer games. Waste of time and deserving of a report from me. SInce I'm not a cheat I opted to do my orders like a man and I got attacked by enemies while my teammates stood around not helping so they could continue to cheat. I'd like to see some recourse.

Here's a screenshot of the dishonorable action wasting time for others: https://imgur.com/a/HcI9Nqr

No names will be posted in this thread to "protect" the dishonorable members. Still, the devs should know.

EIGHTYYARDS NYC
11-01-2018, 08:25 PM
You cant tell people how to play.

SuperActiony
11-01-2018, 08:44 PM
You can't tell people how to play the game.

Rhyza.
11-01-2018, 09:13 PM
How do you 'cheat' orders? You still need to complete the order itself, it's not like you can sit around and let somebody else do it. And isn't capturing and holding zones the point of Dominion and Breach?

Kamen42
11-02-2018, 10:37 AM
I have to fight outnumbered cause these garbage teammates want to cheat orders by standing around and capturing zones instead of playing.

Capturing zones is actually an important part of objective-based game modes. You want to fight and get kills, they want to capture and guard objectives in order to gain points for their team. (If someone is standing in the captured zone, aka "boosting" the zone, their team gets double the points per second.) Vanguards and perhaps Hybrids even get bonus renown for capturing zones and boosting them. So sorry, maybe there is more to it than you say, but from the way you presented it ("they run around capturing zones instead of fighting"), I feel like your anger is simply misplaced and unjustified.