PDA

View Full Version : Weekly arcade mode is biggest fail of for honor

DeMalleAad
11-01-2018, 07:31 PM
Round 1 and 2 are super easy, and then you get to round 3 and 4 wich are even harder than the normal legendary quests. I have completed it 2 times now pure on luck and if the effect was not cool i dont wouldnt even play it cause its not even fun. I dont think anyone of the dev team can finish it since they all died in round 2. I truly think that a bunch of 10 year olds could have done a better job. Thank you for honor for another big fail

Waifu.Lekret
11-02-2018, 01:07 AM
Even 3rd round not so hard, you can just use ledges. But I agree with 4th round, it is too much hard, even with 162lvl gear. I reading comments and some people spend nearly and hour to complete it, and then with a big luck. Yeah, aniamtion is great, but no animation is worth it. Also I found a guy, who completed this hell 2 times, he didn't got the second part of animation. And what upset me more is that level 162 is needed. Maybe I started playing for the Chinese, so how to get the animation if I'm not a nerd and didn't up 9 rep for 2 weeks?

mann61299
11-02-2018, 01:17 AM
Just about everything they roll out now makes the game worse and much less fun for the community. I find myself playing other games more than For Honor ever since Marching Fire released...and prior to that, I ONLY played For Honor. I find the tracking on my Warden to be worse on minions than it was before the patch and everything vs minions just feels awkward now. In one instance, I took 5 light attack swings in a row at a minion standing directly in front of me and it missed all 5 times. Also, I don't mind playing vs level 3 bots, but all level 3 bots on breach really makes it less fun when playing player vs AI in a random group.

I am very close to leaving this game for good...they really don't understand the community or seem to care.

Huldrych-ZX
11-02-2018, 02:57 AM
After several tries, and realizing that I need a therapist because now I have PTSD and became a masochist, I completed the set effects for my Tiandi. I can summarise my experience with... WHAT THE FLYING F*CK?!

Round 1 and 2: stupid easy. Round 3... man... it's bad enough already to fight a Kensei that can parry everything and take away half of your HP with a single heavy, that also knocks you on you a$$, so don't get me started on the two shamas that aid him. The only way I've managed to do it is by ledging them, and even that is easier said than done. Round 4... well... it's luck. Pure luck. Attack to get parried, land it and to get guardbroken, parry to get bitten by another shaman, zone attack until you **** up because you killed a shaman and didin't lower another one's health, get screwed trying to change targets...
Ubisoft really ****ed this up. I hope they fix it before this weekly quest is over. Or at least make the rewards guaranteed, beucase even getting 1 of them is random.

Mr_Main_Man
11-08-2018, 12:41 PM
Round 1 & 2 are pretty easy. Round 4 is challenging, but doable. The 3rd round on the other hand is absolutely horrible. if the Kensei gets one heavy in on you, you die. if the shamans headbutt you, the kensei will probably get a heavy in on you, and you die. if the shaman with the bleed buff gets any attack in on you, you'll get to spend the rest of the fight on the ground getting bitten and/or slammed with the kensei's heavies, and you're back on the ground. I appreciate the ledges, but it really doesn't matter as you have to cleave your way through the damn soldiers who deal a ton of damage, with the bots hot on your heels. The only way to win that match is getting absurdly lucky, and relying on them making mistakes. Also, please just remove their 30% extra damage and 30% damage reduction, can't see any reason it's there, and it just makes this even worse. Especially when there's such a low drop chance on the effect after your first completion of the quest. Overall, this was a massive failure, due to it not being as challenging, as it is frustrating.

To whoever made this. the content you made is bad, and you should feel bad.

Kalsiner
11-08-2018, 03:42 PM
I did the event 6 times to complete warden's effect and 26 times for the lawbro. Once you know perfectly how to do each level it is not that difficult (stage 3 was the most difficult for me). But it is annoying to have to do it that much to have all the effect for only 1 character