PDA

View Full Version : Best Ever

themessenger82
12-04-2009, 11:07 AM
When the first AC was announced to come out, I knew it would be good. As a student of theology, I don't have too many opportunities to walk around on top of the Dome of the Rock. As expected, it was good. I enjoyed it. I played it much. However, there were some game play deficiencies that caused me to lose interest in the game over time, the most obvious being the monotony of the game. I was excited about the new game, to see what improvements would be made.

After owning and playing this game for over a week, I can honestly say that it is the BEST game I've ever played. The story is outstanding...Oscar material. The gameplay is DRASTICALLY improved. Although I didn't think it possible, the graphics are also noticeably much better. And the sheer size of the maps...OH MY!!! I've been playing all week and still have not explored half of Florence!!!

All this to say, 'well done' Ubisoft and specifically the folks who worked on this game. After being floored by the new Call of Duty, I thought it would be awhile before another game came along that impressed me as much. Well...less than a month after buying Call of Duty, that game has arrived. And it is the best game I have ever played.

Thank you.

themessenger82
12-04-2009, 11:07 AM
When the first AC was announced to come out, I knew it would be good. As a student of theology, I don't have too many opportunities to walk around on top of the Dome of the Rock. As expected, it was good. I enjoyed it. I played it much. However, there were some game play deficiencies that caused me to lose interest in the game over time, the most obvious being the monotony of the game. I was excited about the new game, to see what improvements would be made.

After owning and playing this game for over a week, I can honestly say that it is the BEST game I've ever played. The story is outstanding...Oscar material. The gameplay is DRASTICALLY improved. Although I didn't think it possible, the graphics are also noticeably much better. And the sheer size of the maps...OH MY!!! I've been playing all week and still have not explored half of Florence!!!

All this to say, 'well done' Ubisoft and specifically the folks who worked on this game. After being floored by the new Call of Duty, I thought it would be awhile before another game came along that impressed me as much. Well...less than a month after buying Call of Duty, that game has arrived. And it is the best game I have ever played.

Thank you.

Victoroos
12-04-2009, 11:16 AM
Amen boy

totally agree

i also played AC 1 a lot (24 times beaten the game with everything found)

Varenis
12-04-2009, 12:45 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by themessenger82:
I've been playing all week and still have not explored half of Florence!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I agree with the rest of your post, but a week and not even half of Florence? I was done with Florence in like 2 days.. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

themessenger82
12-04-2009, 03:49 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Varenis:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by themessenger82:
I've been playing all week and still have not explored half of Florence!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I agree with the rest of your post, but a week and not even half of Florence? I was done with Florence in like 2 days.. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

What I meant was I have not THOROUGHLY explored Florence yet, and that there are some areas that, I think, I have yet to see. I've accomplished the missions, have moved on, and am now in Venice.

Varenis
12-05-2009, 08:22 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Varenis:

I agree with the rest of your post, but a week and not even half of Florence? I was done with Florence in like 2 days.. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

What I meant was I have not THOROUGHLY explored Florence yet, and that there are some areas that, I think, I have yet to see. I've accomplished the missions, have moved on, and am now in Venice. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Right right. I usually though check all the view points before I start questing in that area.