PDA

View Full Version : Teleportation

Velentix
11-01-2018, 03:10 PM
Can we please get this removed completely from the game? I'm tired of being just about to kill someone only to have 1-2 monks freaking teleport over and rob me of my kill. This has been something I've heavily disagreed with since I first saw it being incorporated.

Daubenyfanclub
11-01-2018, 03:15 PM
This. There are multiple clips of Shaolins ledging people who should've been safe and have no counter to the kick, clips of Shaolins teleporting to grief players every time it's availible, you get the picture.

It's not fun to lose against. It's not fair, and never will be. Unless you use a feat like Juggernaut or Shugo's passive, then there's no way that you can win against the teleport.

Xil_h
11-01-2018, 03:28 PM
I was against this feat in the TTS already. Its sad it made it to the final update.

Han-Singular
11-01-2018, 04:26 PM
I could see Shaolins 4th feat Back-up(teleportation) being removed or having its cool down lengthened, but it has no attack linked to it. As far as blink(teleport-kick) goes, compared to other feats it is not that powerful. Besides Winner's advantage(heal allies on successful Qi attack) or Thick Skin(damage reduction every 3 seconds) are by far better options for a monk to take over Blink.

The kick can be dodged, the Shaolin can be knocked out of the animation before he teleports. Other than a light, he gets no other guaranteed hits and must go into Qi stance if he wants to continue his combo.

If you got ledged by teleport-kick, you shouldn't have been standing there.

Wookiescantfly
11-01-2018, 05:28 PM
That really doesn't change the fact that actual teleportation should not be in this game in any form whatsoever.

MuscleTech12018
11-01-2018, 11:09 PM
Did you see that one ? When a shaolin simply teleport through walls on top levels and take zone/ attacks you ?

Magic ! nice ... what can I say...

Ubiflowessence
11-01-2018, 11:26 PM
Thanks for your feedback! If teleportation were to be removed, is there anything you would like to see replace it?

Roseguard_Cpt
11-01-2018, 11:38 PM
More things revolving around his Qi stance would be nice as there would be more reason to use it as opposed to the triple light

Velentix
11-02-2018, 12:18 AM
Thanks for your feedback! If teleportation were to be removed, is there anything you would like to see replace it?

I'd give him a speed boost + slight damage buff active effect for his second feat, crossbow bolt aoe feat for the fourth. Although I'd like to see more projectile feats for the wu Lin in general.

Lord_Cherubi
11-02-2018, 12:53 AM
Finally had the time to really test this bad boi out and i have a few things to say about them teleportation feats:

First of all i love the ally teleport, i can't even describe how good it felt to save my buddies multiple times from bring ganked (and they seemed pretty happy about it as well!) And it doesn't guarantee any damage so that's good. Reminds me of MOBA's, really makes him feel a bit of a support character.

The other one tho is absolute cheese. 1) it's tier 2 feat with 0 cooldown 2) it guarantees damage and most importantly 3) you can ledge with the sweep so near cliffs it's a free kill

I don't know if it should be completely removed but i'd suggest that the animation should be made a little different. Either make it so it's dodgeable or make it guarantee only the kick with no followups.

rocks.cl
05-02-2019, 12:21 AM
1 year later and this cheap crutch is still in game