PDA

View Full Version : Dear community,

Goldenbiy
11-01-2018, 09:01 AM
i hope you all quit the game and dont support these lazy moneygrabbers! Todays patch got no balancing! Like always! They wont and they did **** balancewise the last 2years!!! They wont hear to us!!! There were so many good suggestions from us, the community! And these man just have work because we support und buy their game! These ****ers manipulated so much people just for money! Marching fire was a disaster!!! After 2years of hope i leaved the game now! And there is no ****ing excuse why ubi cant balance this game!!! Its obvious that they **** on us! Damien is laughing when he gets the point balance in his mouth! Check warriors den! He makes jokes! No balance! Ubi give us ****! Only content **** for using our ingame currency! **** ubi! Please dont play this game! Please dont support this company! Trust me! These lazy people needs to get fired out of the company or something in that way! They wont balance this game!!! 2years!!! Nothing changed! Bye ubi(middlefinger)!!!

SangLong524
11-01-2018, 01:01 PM
Bye bye!!!

Xil_h
11-01-2018, 01:23 PM
See you not. Bye

CRIMS0NM0NKEY
11-01-2018, 01:24 PM
While I do hold your sentiment about balancing, ubis priorities, lack of streamlined performance, only one ear to the people, regularity of needed updates, and overzealous reaction to changes to things that causes little too no problem... I don't think it's really much of a money grab. Sure many people bought the expansion but many people like myself just waited two weeks. But to mention breach is a enjoyable game mode that was free. The art in this game is really amazing if you take a step back and just look at the detail. Plus everything is free if your willing to grind.
I do make fun of ubi soft for what some might consider ignorant behavior but deep down I support their efforts with this game because it's unique and a prototype. It's not going to be perfect but maybe when they have the foundation cemented we will see more games like this of even better quality. I support ubi and for honor.