PDA

View Full Version : [BUG] Perk resets

HumanKevinJones
10-31-2018, 04:14 AM
This must be a PS4 exclusive problem because I've never once had it happen on Xbox, but the perks (and guns if they're from the armory packs) of all add-on classes constantly reset to default. By add-on I mean every class you either have to purchase with prestige points or acquire with a season pass.

I don't always remember to check every single day to make sure they didn't reset, but sure enough I'll go to run a Toxic & don't have my thermals, or I'll run a Trapper & am forced to play with the PSG-1 & Ghost Sense (which is by far the worst marksman perk) instead of my PP19 & Hollow Points, etc. The fact that this happens almost daily is beyond frustrating. Please make sure the devs make this right.

fastastoast
10-31-2018, 08:51 AM
This must be a PS4 exclusive problem because I've never once had it happen on Xbox, but the perks (and guns if they're from the armory packs) of all add-on classes constantly reset to default. By add-on I mean every class you either have to purchase with prestige points or acquire with a season pass.

I don't always remember to check every single day to make sure they didn't reset, but sure enough I'll go to run a Toxic & don't have my thermals, or I'll run a Trapper & am forced to play with the PSG-1 & Ghost Sense (which is by far the worst marksman perk) instead of my PP19 & Hollow Points, etc. The fact that this happens almost daily is beyond frustrating. Please make sure the devs make this right.

My biggest in game pet hate. I know to check now, but the times I've started a round in wrong load out. F'in p90!!!!
The worse thing is it's takes so long to load player image you can't tell how your dressed, for some reason I don't always run costume 1 as primary.

UbiGabrinth
10-31-2018, 09:10 PM
Please let me know exactly when these perks reset. Is it after turning off the game? After turning off the console? Can it happen during gameplay if you go and play another game type like Ghost Mode?