PDA

View Full Version : Online

God-King-Darius
10-30-2018, 11:40 PM
Online mode, or Multi-Player mode is the biggest priority! All really succesfull games are online games! I really love everything About bge2 but pls do not only do singleplayer and coop! Im Talking for most of the Gamers here! Maybe do it like in gta 5, singleplayer was possible and online as well, but they got a lot more Money from online mode ;). Online is essential and for me personnaly, i dont know if i want to buy any oflline games any more. They just get quickly too boring, to Always play vs dumb npc's. In Online mode, you can meet People, have great experiences with People, troll People, share nice Moments with People(like when you killed a raid boss), you will Always want to Play, to compete with other People and try to be the best or beat other People. Thats the real fun of games! THATS WHY MOST OF US WANT ONLINE, IT IS SO ESSENTIAL!!PLEASE DONT TELL ME YOU DO NOT WANT TO ADD IT TO THE GAME! IF YOU DONT ADD IT, YOU WILL RUIN THIS AMAZING GAME :(

GarretDanilo
10-31-2018, 02:31 AM
Excuse me but i totally disagree with EVERYTHING you've said.
First of all this is' YOUR' opinion and not that of 'US GAMERS'.
Second point there are tons of single-player games in the past and present days that are acknowledge as some of the best/beautiful games ever made in the game industry and they literally sold milions and milions of copies (for example Horizon zero dawn, AC Origins and Odyssey, Spiderman, Red Dead Redemption 2 and so on).
So to make It short i don't think that multiplayer games are the best, for me they are ruining the game industry with all the know facts like microtransactions and loot boxes.
I joined the Space Monkey Program because i have faith in people like Michel Ancel and the guys at Ubisoft Montpellier to give a second chance to a great appreciated game like BGE and to create a deep beautiful single-player experience and story (eventually with co-op for who want It).

Flo8ro
10-31-2018, 09:50 AM
Excuse me but i totally disagree with EVERYTHING you've said.
First of all this is' YOUR' opinion and not that of 'US GAMERS'.
Second point there are tons of single-player games in the past and present days that are acknowledge as some of the best/beautiful games ever made in the game industry and they literally sold milions and milions of copies (for example Horizon zero dawn, AC Origins and Odyssey, Spiderman, Red Dead Redemption 2 and so on).
So to make It short i don't think that multiplayer games are the best, for me they are ruining the game industry with all the know facts like microtransactions and loot boxes.
I joined the Space Monkey Program because i have faith in people like Michel Ancel and the guys at Ubisoft Montpellier to give a second chance to a great appreciated game like BGE and to create a deep beautiful single-player experience and story (eventually with co-op for who want It).

I do totally disagree with you! Iím a real gamer as well and the only good games are online games. Games like spiderman,rdr2 may be the best looking, best story... but only because they are the newest games with the best technology. The most sold game and still played game is GTA 5. Games like spiderman or rdr2 just get boring after you finished the story and wonít be played anymore after you finished the story . I donít know you, but I truly believe youíre not at all a gamer. I totally agree that really good games are online, because you are able to play with a lot of different people and that is the fun of gaming ! And not to play lonely through 50hours of story. Please give bge2 an online mode. I would prefer it if itís going to be like in gta, the best solution for all preferences for all of us!

God-King-Darius
10-31-2018, 10:02 AM
I do totally disagree with you! Iím a real gamer as well and the only good games are online games. Games like spiderman,rdr2 may be the best looking, best story... but only because they are the newest games with the best technology. The most sold game and still played game is GTA 5. Games like spiderman or rdr2 just get boring after you finished the story and wonít be played anymore after you finished the story . I donít know you, but I truly believe youíre not at all a gamer. I totally agree that really good games are online, because you are able to play with a lot of different people and that is the fun of gaming ! And not to play lonely through 50hours of story. Please give bge2 an online mode. I would prefer it if itís going to be like in gta, the best solution for all preferences for all of us!

I do agree with you, singleplayer games get boring, multiplayer games are played until the world stop to exist!

UBI-Zuzu
10-31-2018, 01:54 PM
Guys, please converse respectfully! We all have different gaming tastes, there's no good or bad when it comes to it.

GarretDanilo
10-31-2018, 05:09 PM
I do totally disagree with you! I’m a real gamer as well and the only good games are online games. Games like spiderman,rdr2 may be the best looking, best story... but only because they are the newest games with the best technology. The most sold game and still played game is GTA 5. Games like spiderman or rdr2 just get boring after you finished the story and won’t be played anymore after you finished the story . I don’t know you, but I truly believe you’re not at all a gamer. I totally agree that really good games are online, because you are able to play with a lot of different people and that is the fun of gaming ! And not to play lonely through 50hours of story. Please give bge2 an online mode. I would prefer it if it’s going to be like in gta, the best solution for all preferences for all of us!

Well if you and others really like multiplayer games, first of all why you are here?
From the start this game is intended as a single-player space opera with co-op, so why you are interested in this game? You are here only to force the developers to add a multiplayer features otherwise you don’t buy the game? Not only you disrespected all the beautiful single-player games from the 80s to nowadays that are the foundation of the gaming industry, but you pretend that if a game don’t have multiplayer is boring!....yeah sure in fact God of war, Metal Gear, Super Mario, The Legend of Zelda are tremendous boring games.....

I don’t see the need of these thread, and this is my last post in it, i have faith in the work of Ubisoft Montpellier but if you are here to got a multiplayer game you are in the wrong place.

Sombraziel
11-01-2018, 09:47 AM
Here some posts about online and multiplayer on my thread " 3 - A Factions and Causes System "

Me ;

I had the impression to see 2 different worlds seeing the 2 games, which does not pose a problem for me, it's the new universe that I fell in love with, and that made me know the first. Only, I also know what it is like to be a fan of the world of a game, and to be confronted with the disappointment to see it revive in another way than the one with which we grew up (cf. Fable Trilogy -> Fable Legends) ... Which leads me to think that the developers should finally accept one thing, they will not be able to satisfy everyone with a single game proposing a coherent way;
At the same time a complex plot, focused on politics and investigation alongside storytelling, like the one you and all the fans of the first BGE seem to want ...
And an open world game, with incredible possibilities of customization and letting players play space pirates, going on a hunt for cosmic treasures in an unknown universe with their old or new friends, other players or NPCs. .
What the new Space Monkeys seem to want ...
This would divide the universe into 2 different approaches, the one of immersive role-playing game, following the path of the first game, and that born of the dreams of greatness of Michel Ancel and many fans of which I make myself part, opening the universe to a Space-Opera, seeing confronting many faction ...
The first approach would be the one fans of the first wait, and could find support as a full-fledged game, the real Beyound Good and Evil 2 and offering players, why not, reincarnate Jade in a final investigation.
While the second would take life from the ashes of this title. Based on what has been shown for the moment in the Space Monkey Program, and no longer usurping the status of "sequel to the first", to proudly display its new nature more Space-Opera oriented, with a new name, Beyound Good And Evil Universe, or, more original, System3 ...
Finally, if, and only if, it is workable, it would be a joy to see these 2 games sport the same jacquette, a first disc for the single player campaign, another for the multiplayer campaign, proposing this time to embody our own character in this universe much more vatse, still axed role-playing, but in a different way and perhaps giving more space to cooperation and multiplayer.

Galakseeowonder ;

I know what you mean, I'm not a full fan of the first game, I don't really remember the investigation system they had it's been a long time since I played it over to my cousin's place, it was fun but this 2nd looks like it's gonna be a whole lot different,more like some kind of AC, fallout or elderscrolls but having something different could be cool, I know what I was say8ng was a bit in depth, but if you look at the AC serie there is always a choice like being silent and invisible and kill no one or be deadly kill everyone, you could do the same here by solving big problems either by taking down opponent faction main managers or something more legal, less letal like doing investigations and that would have a link with first game (cause it is still BGE2 and if you wanna do another game why do you use the name if the two games have nothing in common).
The idea would be to have a fun mechanic, that would be rewarding but isn't the only choice to go through the game. Something like EVE in which you can gain money and reputation through a lot of different activities.

Me ;

It sounds really good, but it doesn't solve the multi-player problem, even with instanced rooms, I think it would be difficult to have coherent quests where you "can" change the world... Because if it becomes a kind of mmorpg (what is too far for me, I prefer a kind of Destiny multi-player system, even if I don't know how it works), so like SWTOR, DC Universe Online etc... I think the main problem of these games is that even if they have cool stories and worlds, finally your acts during quests don't change at any point things for other players... Actually they just all play to a solo rpg, but on the same map than other players... With some multi-players area and mini-games, there's cooperation, but that's not like being a part of the same story together... It is totally incoherent that a NPC needs being help to "change the world" by divulging a scandal on a particular politician, as many times there's players to do the quest... And then, I don't have any idea to have at the same time a real solo adventure, fitting with a such multi-player system. Which is even not an option to me, not at all because I prefer mmorpg and only want to play to multi-player games, it more tends to be the opposite... But because in such a vaste universe I fear we feel alone, in a game without soul, doing indefinitely hundreds of little side-quests (as I feel playing Skyrim and fallout 3). A cooperative multi-player mode add colors, life and diversity to a vaste universe like this one...

All this lead us to the conclusion that 2 game mode are, I think, neede. But only if devs get to fit it well with the universe.

irisCom
11-01-2018, 01:48 PM
I also want to play online, just like the division,I want a vivid online universe.:D