PDA

View Full Version : Arcade Weekly Quest

Forhorror
10-30-2018, 08:35 PM
When is the Weekly Quest going to be available?

Devils-_-legacy
10-30-2018, 08:58 PM
Thursday I think after warriors den

DefiledDragon
10-31-2018, 03:02 AM
You'll probably have to fight 10 Raiders in permanent revenge with unblockable attacks while you're bleeding to death and can't parry or see indicators.

Silentpigeon21
10-31-2018, 02:33 PM
3/4 rounds were shown on warriors den last week, if Damien and I forget the other devs name can get that far Iím sure we can. Itís a custom built weekly so what you saw on the warriors den will be for everyone else :) I was hoping it would be released today though.

Daubenyfanclub
10-31-2018, 02:42 PM
3/4 rounds were shown on warriors den last week, if Damien and I forget the other devs name can get that far I’m sure we can. It’s a custom built weekly so what you saw on the warriors den will be for everyone else :) I was hoping it would be released today though.

If the devs got that far it'll be a piece of cake lmao

Ubiflowessence
10-31-2018, 10:54 PM
Tune in to the Warriors Den tomorrow!

The_B0G_
11-01-2018, 01:29 PM
Tune in to the Warriors Den tomorrow!

Will they be answering questions and addressing feedback concerns? They've dodged it completely the last two dens, if they're just going to talk about skeletons and emotes again then I might pass on watching it, I could care less about weekend events, skeletons, or emotes, gives us something of substance, we want to hear about hero balances, perk changes, arcade and Wu Lin feedback.

I think a lot of people would agree it would be nice to get some feedback on the feedback we have given you guys, there are 2 separate threads about the new perk system, both with over 300 comments, it needs to be addressed one way or another.

villianO__O
11-01-2018, 06:51 PM
perk system is a big F U to the player base these dev's are morons