PDA

View Full Version : I'm done with this game.

NinjaRonin85
10-30-2018, 03:02 PM
I have been playing since open beta on ps4, the game is in the worst state I have ever seen, broken heroes all over the place and heroes that have hardly changed since season 1, the time it takes ubisoft to rework heroes is just a joke I'm not waiting around for that, I'm so sick of 400ms attacks and playing heroes that are so underpowered with bad kits that I'm done, ubisoft clearly has no clue how to balance the game, they say light spam Is not a problem yet they put in lights that are impossible to parry or block for most people. Plus I'm sick of gear being changed on a whim just to grab money it's disgusting, I'm done with this game and ubisoft never buying your games again.

Archaelion
10-30-2018, 04:57 PM
Don't let the door hit ya on the way out. :D

And yeah, I'm a shugoki main.. what's your excuse?

HerrNein
10-30-2018, 04:57 PM
Don't let the door hit ya on the way out. :D

And yeah, I'm a shugoki main.. what's your excuse?

Hey now, be nice. Not everyone can have the iron will and be a master of 'The Way of the Gut'

Buggy.Blaster
10-31-2018, 08:58 AM
i actually agree, the spam meta is just getting bad. and the block mechanics are not working as well as they did before. rip

Rhyza.
10-31-2018, 09:41 AM
Every time somebody mentions 'spam meta,' somebody else comes along and 'But it counters turtle meta! Git Gud' Why can't there be a middle ground?

Gunner11Mendez
10-31-2018, 02:56 PM
There can be no middle ground...Ubi**** is adept at pissing customer base off & just doing it for the money. This game has been on deathbed for a minute now.

Archaelion
10-31-2018, 03:44 PM
I prefer spam meta to turtle meta tbh.